What's new
Welcome

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Rapidgator.net
fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

We were bored a mouth full of shit starring in video ModelNatalya94 We were bored a mouth full of shit ($12.99 ScatShop) – Smearing

G

gladitor5

As the evening Olga and I sat drinking tea and we were bored , I told Olga that I want sex very much want to , I can’t stand it anymore and I’ll explode . Olga told me to put a red dressing gown and lay down on the bed , I did everything you said to Olga , Olga came up to me and started to caress my Breasts and then my pussy with her tongue Oh how sweet it does not even here not a drop of doubt that she does it with love , Olga took the rubber cock and began to fuck me in the pussy Oh yeah a friend do me very well but I don’t appreciate Olga she had prepared for me a trap in a moment of strong excitation Olga ostavlyaetsya stands suitable to my head and tells me to open my mouth , I open and Olga shits me right in RTO , a large pile of shit I have worth , I didn’t even realize what had happened . Olga puts in my mouth the rubber cock and shoves shit in the throat , I was in shock , she now orders me to piss on the bed , I released the urine and the bed all wet . But Olga doesn’t stop she orders me to shit on the bed , I do not what I agree and do what it tells me Olga . So we were taken care of , I was satisfied and my girlfriend too .

Length: 10:09s
Resolution: 1920×1080
Download Format: mp4
File Size: 983 MB

Sold By: : ModelNatalya94
Categories: Desperation, Groups/Couples, Pee, Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, Toilet Slavery

TakeFile.link
We_were_bored_a_mouth_full_of_shit.mp4

Continue reading...