What's new
Welcome

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Rapidgator.net
fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

Island Studs - Big Daddy Dale

R

r1.rssmix.org

Big daddy dale is a real 40 year old straight married man with 2 teen age kids and "Twins in the oven," he says on camera with a big daddy smile! Dale likes to fuck women, surf his 9' standup paddle board and is proud of his fat 9" cock! I met this sexy beefy daddy at a popular surf beach unloading his long board from his big blue van. On the spot I offered him cash to take his clothes off and surf naked out in public! This video is a behind the scenes look at big daddy dale catching waves and surfing fully nude! Even though this is his very first time naked in front of a camera, this big daddy was not shy about stripping off his surf shorts and riding the waves balls out! Look at big daddy dale's monster cock bounce around as he stands up on his powerful board catching waves! He one sexy straight hunk! Naked surfing has never been shot like this before. Dale asked me to follow him back to his vintage blue van to watch him jerk off! This is for real! Listen to this sexy straight daddy talk about his van "The blue genie" while he sits inside fully nude jerking his big daddy dick! This is so hot to watch! He is proud of his monster cock and is happy to display his thick man body for us all to see. While jerking he even explains that he takes his kids camping in the same mini bus he is jerking off in at the beach! Watch this exhibitionist's huge cock grow from soft to a fully throbbing erection in seconds. Listen to dale talk about comparing cocks with his buddies in high school at the age of 13. It was then crowned the biggest cock in class in the 1970s!! He even states on camera that several women have even turned him down for sex once they saw his monster cock out of his pants! As more surfers pull into the public beach parking lot, I ask big daddy dale to come back to my condo to take a shower and finish the photo shoot in private. Once he is inside he becomes a sex machine. Completely uninhibited, he gets on his hands and knees and opens his big wide man butt to show us his hairy man hole! Wow! What a sexy stud! Like frankie and dane this sexy straight man is completely comfortable showing us his furry hole! Like our other mega hung studs brian, alec and darren he is a 'switch-hitter' using two hands to jerk his massive meat and play with his hairy balls. Excited by all the attention and the cameras, dale moans loudly and squirts a heavy load all over himself! What a thick creamy load of cum! Creamy baby juice jets high into the air and all over dale's thick tan body. "That's a load! That's the biggest load I think I've ever had," dale says with a laugh as his sweaty body relaxes. Dale really un-loaded for the camera! Sweaty, sticky and drained, dale jumps in the shower for a hot soapy scene! Like our surfer kasey , watch as dale takes a long piss right in the shower! Big daddy dale is our favorite new furry married island stud. This real big dick daddy and his massive 9" cock and nudist surf session is not to be missed! You will love big daddy dale and his big friendly smile. Enjoy!

Format: mp4
Duration: 31:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2917kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 706.4 MB

Continue reading...