What's new
Welcome

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Rapidgator.net
fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

Absolutely Gorgeous Bondage And Domination | This Hot Bondage

Julia

Staff member

Backyard Boys, Scene 1

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots
Video language: English

One of the perks of being at the top of the pecking order is being able to exercise cock control over those beneath you. Top carny Race Cooper more than wants a piece of gofer Preston 'Meatbag' Steel. When Meatbag fumbles another simple task, push comes to shove my cock down your throat. Race shoves the heavily inked newbie to his knees, pulls out two handfuls of hard black cock, and administers a lesson in feeding. Race's abs are a study in anatomical perfection, though Meatbag's attention is focused on pole swallowing and nut sucking. When Race's cock needs more intense stimulation, he turns his attention to Meatbag's meaty butt, prepping the pink hole with his thumb and tongue while milking his glistening cock. Once Race ties him down, Meatbag's groans add to the visual contrast of a black cock plundering a white hole, and a full-length mirror provides a rear view of Race's magnificent haunches at work. He thrusts, driving his cock home and home again, until it spews ribbons of pal.

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6569kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Backyard Boys, Scene 1

Julia

Staff member

SpankingBoysVideo - Please Sir

Release Year: 2013
Studio: FeetBastinadoBoys.com
Cast: Michal Um.
Genres: Bastinado, Spanking m/m, Flogging, Straight boy, Punishment, Feet punishment, Foot, whipping, riding crop, strapping

Michal serves his master the tool to use, saying, "Please, sir", he is then subjected to a long and lasting punishment with the riding crop first on the sensitive soles of the feet and then he is spanked with the strap on the bare ass

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:00
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download SpankingBoysVideo - Please Sir

Julia

Staff member

Fucking Millions - part 01

Quench your thirst to see natural, naughty twinks going further than any other site can show you. Discover our smooth boys exploring their pervy side with their lovers.

Duration: 21:00
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 777.9 MB

Download Fucking Millions - part 01

Julia

Staff member

FeetBastinadoBoys - Please Sir

Genres: Bastinado, Spanking m/m, Flogging, Straight boy, Punishment, Feet punishment, Foot, whipping, riding crop, strapping

Michal serves his master the tool to use, saying, "Please, sir", he is then subjected to a long and lasting punishment with the riding crop first on the sensitive soles of the feet and then he is spanked with the strap on the bare ass

Download FeetBastinadoBoys - Please Sir

Julia

Staff member

Matt Is Nervous and Scared

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM

This is 29 year old Nick's fourth spanking with us, and he's hated every one, but he's back, scared and nervous, trying to raise money for his upcoming wedding.I took him over my knee and spanked his skinny white butt until it was glowing red and he was growling in pain. He kicked, hollered, and squirmed, his big dick dangling between his legs, his legs visibly trembling, as I spanked him by hand and strap.His breathing was so heavy, he cried out in pain, looking and sounding like he was in pure agony.

Duration: 21:10
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 6552kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Matt Is Nervous and Scared

Julia

Staff member

Humiliating Puppy Play Ends with Creamy Gay Anal

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Cumshots, Tattoos, Piercing, Twink, Bdsm, Masturbation, Rimming, Fingering

Young jockstrapped and collared lad is whipped hard, then to take his masters cock before being brutally fucked. Then mutually masturbate alongside his master.

Duration: 25:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3867kbps

File size: 748.7 MB

Download Humiliating Puppy Play Ends with Creamy Gay Anal

Julia

Staff member

The Last Bondage Scene - HD 720p

This video features the last bondage scene we filmed in the basement of NoEscapeDungeon, owned by DungeonDaddy (Recon) in Las Vegas. A few days before we shot this video, we moved all of Daddy's bondage gear from the basement to the second floor where we split it up between two adjacent bedrooms. Both bedrooms will be used as playrooms. We made this move because Daddy wanted to move his DVD collection into the basement next to his home theater. So, we spent a week or so painting the two bedrooms, bolting Unistrut to the walls and ceiling, and schlepping tons of gear from the basement up the two flights of stairs. You will see the upstairs playrooms in future videos. The last scene from the basement features SFDom, Lukas Tyler, and the famous RigidCuff V-Chair. We're fortunate that Lukas enjoys shooting bondage videos with us, and we enjoy his company and the comradery of getting together with him and his partner DungeonDaddy for weekends of bondage play. You've probably seen the Rigid.

Duration: 21:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4838kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 804.5 MB

Download The Last Bondage Scene - HD 720p

Julia

Staff member

You have nowhere to run, bitch!

Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Cumshots, Tattoos, Piercing, Twink, Bdsm, Bondage, Rimming, Facial

This young man is bound while his adult partner enjoys his body and embodies their dirty fantasies to life!

Duration: 24:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3855kbps

File size: 715.6 MB

Download You have nowhere to run, bitch!

Julia

Staff member

Ball Mount Bondage - Scene 2 - HD 720p

After the hood is on, I don a heavy latex straitjacket suit from StudioGum. I have had this suit for years. In this scene I don't use the suit as a straitjacket, but instead slip each of my hands into rubber ball mitts from BlackStyle. These mitts are totally awesome, and not long after I purchased a pair of medium size mitts, I figured out that if I slipped a pair of large mitts over the medium mitts it became twice as restrictive. So, I ended up buying two pairs or the small, medium and large size mitts, 12 in total. This allows me to share these exciting mitts with other people I shoot videos with. In order to pull one mitt over another, both need to be well lubed or powdered. The feeling of two rubber mitts pulled over your hands is quite exciting and gives you a unique feeling of total helplessness. Once I was fully enclosed in rubber, I climbed up onto the bondage table and SFDom assisted me in getting myself lined up with the ball clamp which was mounted in the center. SFDom us.

Duration: 21:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4839kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 810.0 MB

Download Ball Mount Bondage - Scene 2 - HD 720p

Julia

Staff member

Danny Moore

Release Year: 2012
Studio: GangsterFuck
Cast: Danny Moore
Genres: Gays BDSM, Anal punishment

This guy is so obsessed with anal sex that he gives everyone an ass in the ass. Today he decided to sleep with his acquaintance who does not live near him.

Duration: 21:01
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps

File size: 783.8 MB

Download Danny Moore

Julia

Staff member

Suspended Boy Fucked and Facialized In the Dungeon

Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Cumshots, Tattoos, Piercing, Twink, Bdsm, Bondage, Rimming, Facial

Boy is whipped by his daddy, before being to suck and accept being fucked. Then his cums over his face.

Duration: 24:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3855kbps

File size: 715.6 MB

Download Suspended Boy Fucked and Facialized In the Dungeon

Julia

Staff member

Dax Daniels

Cast: Dax Daniels

Do you like to observe from the side how someone has sex !? Your attention is presented a video clip with a scene of beautiful gay sex

Duration: 21:56

File size: 817.0 MB

Download Dax Daniels

Julia

Staff member

Please Sir

Download Please Sir

Julia

Staff member

Raw Flip Fuck

Release Year: 2017
Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: Collin O'Neal, Sean Duran
Genres: Jocks, Muscle, Sneakers, Latino, Jockstraps, Breeding

Collin O'Neal finds Sean Duran jacking off in a cage in sleazy sex club and feeds the horny fucker his big cock. The two muscle studs take turn fucking each other raw before Collin fucks a load out of Sean and then breeds his well fucked hole.

Duration: 21:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2344kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 383.1 MB

Download Raw Flip Fuck

Julia

Staff member

Black & Walt Rickman

Release Year: 2021
Studio: DannyRay

If you like muscle guys then you will love Walt and Jack! These two hot studs really love working out in the gym and the best thing is they love to fuck even more. Watch as they suck each other's cock passionately and Jack then gives Walt a good fucking. Nice thick cum loads in the end!

Duration: 25:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2918kbps
Audio: 59kbps

File size: 554.6 MB

Download Black & Walt Rickman

Julia

Staff member

Rico Romero

Cast: Rico Romero

Gay sex as a drug, having tried it once, you will constantly think about it. These guys periodically sleep with each other to get tremendous pleasure and escape from everyday problems.

Duration: 22:20
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1820kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 319.6 MB

Download Rico Romero

Julia

Staff member

Trained to French kiss men - Bobby

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Dominate, Anal, Oral Sex, Big Dick, Blow Job, Cumshots, Dildo

Mechanic Bobby bursts in enraged that his Mrs has left him after photos of him being sexually roughed up by men have circulated everywhere online. With his boyish handsome look he's got the perfect look for the Skoolboy scene we've been planning.

Duration: 26:50
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2421kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 489.6 MB

Download Trained to French kiss men - Bobby

Julia

Staff member

Kory Houston

Cast: Kory Houston
Genres: Gays BDSM

Have you ever thought about sleeping with your close friend !? This guy often thought about it and finally his dream came true. These guys don't regret anything ...

Duration: 21:38

File size: 806.1 MB

Download Kory Houston

Julia

Staff member

The Attack - part 01

The first metal catheter gets fully inserted in he's hard cock, then clover clamps are placed on his nipples and balls.

Duration: 24:08
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3970kbps

File size: 723.8 MB

Download The Attack - part 01