What's new
Welcome

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Rapidgator.net
fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

These Hardcore Men Open New Doors Of Sexual Exploration

biksa

Staff member

Mentalist Brian Bonds VS Lance Hart Part 1

Genres: Domination, CMNM, Masturbation, Toy, Dildo, Muscles, Hairy, Big Dick, Cut
Video language: English

Lance Hart is a detective on a case. He's heard rumblings of men coming and going from Brian Bond's house, emptying their bank accounts and giving him all their money. He suspects something fishy.
When Lance confront Brian, Brian tells him the men gave them all they had by their own free will. Lance asks how this is possible, and Brian shows him his swinging watch and mentalist powers.
Lance does not believe in this sort of thing at all. He is a very straight laced man of the law. He quickly falls under Brian's control. Brian give him a list of specific trigger works which make him do things like cluck like a chicken, moo like a cow, dance like a stripper. play with his own cock, and even kiss Brian.
Brian even has Lance eat a sheet cake like a savage animal, getting it all over himself just for fun.

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Mentalist Brian Bonds VS Lance Hart Part 1

biksa

Staff member

Hot Actions of Casper Ellis & Deacon Hunter 1080p

Cast: Casper Ellis, Deacon Hunter

After walking around town all afternoon Deacon's feet are nice and sweaty, just how Casper likes them. The fit young twink can't get enough as he inhales his smell, rubbing his nose and mouth all over Deacon's damp socks. His cock is growing in his tight little underwear as Deacon gives him his bare sweaty feet to lick, and Casper doesn't hold back as he sucks on his chav mates toes and gets his own cock out to wank off. With his mate rubbing his naked feet in his face and all over his body Casper wanks his cream from his uncut cock, splashing Deacon's naked foot with his semen!

Duration: 15:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8656kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 980.2 MB

Download Hot Actions of Casper Ellis & Deacon Hunter 1080p

biksa

Staff member

Cock Fantasies 2 - Scene 2

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Twink Boy Media (twinkboymedia.com)
Genres: Trio, Latino, East European, Big Dicks, Deep Sucking, Verbal Humilation, Socks, Skater

Twink Boy Media is back with an other twinky hit.

Cock Fantasies Part 2!

See here scene number 2 and a hot trio with east european guys and a big dick latino.
The bottom getting fucked during he has to suck the other ones dick.
To cum finally he sniff his skater shoes.

Duration: 27:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2862kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 612.9 MB

Download Cock Fantasies 2 - Scene 2

biksa

Staff member

Javi's Feet & Workout Socks Worshiped

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Feet,Fetish

Foot freak Dev got a hold of a hot, toned hunk Javi to worship. Dev used to work out with Javi's brother and confesses to Javi that they used to have a foot thing going on. The younger brother was open to the experience too. Javi is a total amateur to this kind of thing, but he loved getting his feet adored completely..

Duration: 16:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5693kbps

File size: 688.6 MB

Download Javi's Feet & Workout Socks Worshiped

biksa

Staff member

TimFuck - Manhandled scene 5 - Joseph Ox & Julian Torres

Genres: big dick, hard, muscle, gay

Scene 5 from Manhandled
Jospeh Ox shows us his darker, nastier side when he meets up with Julian Torres. Joseph pulls out his big dick and let's Julian worship it; then slides it in that eager hole. Once Julian is all wet and warmed up, Joseph lubes up his hand and fists that thick, furry ass good and hard.

Duration: 20:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5117kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 807.3 MB

Download TimFuck - Manhandled scene 5 - Joseph Ox & Julian Torres

biksa

Staff member

Drake Jaden's Feet & Smelly Socks Worshiped

Bossy Foot-Master Drake has perfect size 11 feet and he loves to have them serviced. His amazing size 11 bare feet & socks get sniffed, licked and sucked while he lays back and enjoys having a man at his feet. He barks orders while my tongue darts between his toes. I am proud to be a faithful foot and sock slave to this hot and hairy Master....

Duration: 16:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7047kbps

File size: 846.1 MB

Download Drake Jaden's Feet & Smelly Socks Worshiped

biksa

Staff member

Fisting Spa, Scene 6

Cast: Ashley Ryder, Drew Dixon, Josh Mikael
Genres: Boots, Fetish/Kink, Double Fisting/Handballing, Jockstraps, Oral, Piercing, Tattoos

Ashley Ryder lays on his back in between Drew Dixon and Josh Mikael at the 'Fisting Spa'. While Josh cradles Ashley and teases his nipples, Drew is busy getting elbow deep in Ashley's ass while bending down to suck his cock. Ashley proves just how much his ass can take when both Drew and Josh simultaneously fix their hands into Ashley's welcoming hole. When they finally pull their fists out, Ashley pops out a bulging rosebud that Drew and Josh slap back in. Now it's time to see what Drew's ass can do. Ashley keeps Drew busy in the front while Josh works his hands into Drew on the back. It's clear Drew's hole can take a beating as well, so Ashley joins in on the fist-fucking, alternating his and Josh's hefty fists in and out of Drew's crack. When Drew hops up to ride Josh's arm, Ashley strokes his load into Drew's open mouth. Drew lays back one last time to let his fisting buddies lick on his nipples while he blows his thick load out onto his ripped abs.

Duration: 19:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6330kbps

File size: 954.9 MB

Download Fisting Spa, Scene 6

biksa

Staff member

Gael Coceva Daniel

Release Year: 2019

He is bored stiff with absolutely nothing to do, his straight stud is always getting on his case to keep busy.

Format: m4v
Duration: 7:49
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1140kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 71.3 MB

Download Gael Coceva Daniel

biksa

Staff member

Fisting Spa, Scene 5

Cast: Ashley Ryder, Drew Dixon, Josh Mikael
Genres: Anal, Boots, Chariots, Fetish/Kink, Fisting/Handballing, Jockstraps, Oral, Piercing, Rimming, Tattoos

Josh Mikael and Ashley Ryder are making out and teasing each other's bodies in the 'Fisting Spa' when Drew Dixon chances upon them. Happy with what he stumbled on, Drew joins in and immediately gets busy rimming Ashley's hole. It doesn't take long before Drew has his cock buried deep inside Ashley's eager ass. Josh watches with excitement as Ashley takes Drew's thrusts. While Drew prepares to bust out Ashley's ass, Josh feeds Ashley his meat. With Josh's cock down his throat, Ashley takes Drew's fist on the opposite end. Drew and Josh spit-roast Ashley, making him gag on cock and causing his hole bloom. Josh decides to give Ashley's holes a break and gets in position to receive Drew's fist himself. While Josh pushes back on Drew's hand, Ashley feeds Josh his jock and makes out with Drew. Drew has two fists and two holes to fuck so Josh and Ashley get on all fours side-by-side, to let Drew handball their holes simultaneously. Drew keeps his arms planted firmly inside the studs until Jo.

Duration: 26:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5951kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Fisting Spa, Scene 5

biksa

Staff member

RawFuckClub Channels - Blond Hot - AppoloXL21cm, Bleutt

ApoloXL21cm Bluett Recorded in Almendralejo, Spain on Febrary, 20th 2021 One weekend Apolo_XL decides to train a blond hot called Bluett. That same Saturday the will have bottom role, and in this part Apolo_XL fucks to Bluett with Doc Johnson Kevin Dean dildo (26cm insertable x 19cm of perimeter).

Duration: 8:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2341kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 157.5 MB

Download RawFuckClub Channels - Blond Hot - AppoloXL21cm, Bleutt

biksa

Staff member

Landon & Ari in Atlanta

Studio: JockPussy

Landon is excited to meet his first trans man! He couldn't be luckier to meet someone as sweet and welcoming as Ari Koyote! Ari is happy to show the furry chested man a good time as well as help him navigate his hot, wet bonus hole! It doesn't take long for Landon to figure out what to do, starting by kissing his spectacled partner and teasing his nipples. Passions grow as their tongues wrestle and their loins swell up, making Ari hungry to taste his new buddy's cock. Dropping to his knees, Ari takes a mouthful of Landon's shaft, looking up over his toned, hairy stomach to his eyes, seeing Landon smile as Ari goes balls deep. Landon's hips build up speed as they start fucking Ari's face, testing his gag reflex as he lets himself go in on his throat. Once Ari is worked up and ready to get pounded, Landon takes his first plunge into eating pussy. While Ari spreads his legs and gives his partner a perfect display of his hot clit, Landon dives in and devours his loins. Ari writhes with pl.

Duration: 23:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7831kbps
Audio: 280kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Landon & Ari in Atlanta

biksa

Staff member

Ravi Massages His Sweaty Size 10 Feet

Sexy hunk Ravi massages his sweaty, size 10 feet, making everyone watching drool for a taste of them. Ravi really loves his feet and takes very good care of them. Being on them all day can make them sore though and what better way to relieve that discomfort than with a massage' Ravi loves the smell of his sweaty socks too, holding them close to his nose while he takes a big whiff before taking them off for the massage..

Duration: 9:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5995kbps

File size: 449.5 MB

Download Ravi Massages His Sweaty Size 10 Feet

biksa

Staff member

Edge Roy & Delaney

Studio: ChaosMen
Genres: Oral Sex, Big Dick, BlowJob, Masturbate, Hair Red, Muscle, Cumshots

At first I was going to set this video up as him playing with some toys alone, but with Devin in town, and wanting some Holiday money, I set the two of them up to do a POV video together.Peep videos are 'at home' self-filmed amateur videos that I try to put a ChaosMen 3-Camera twist on to help smooth over the rough patches.With Maximilian being very passive and inexperienced, while Devin has a ton of experience, I put Devin in charge. Boy! Did he take charge!Lots of great POV action in this. Some toy play, lots of stroking and sucking. Devin cums twice, while Maximilian barely nuts. But overall, if you love the "There" or POV themed type videos, this one will take you right There, but also give you a top down view of all the action!

Duration: 19:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2185kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 334.2 MB

Download Edge Roy & Delaney

biksa

Staff member

Bearded Stud Tino Gets Foot Worshiped

Masculine bearded stud Tino kicks back to get his feet worshiped and if there was ever a man that deserved it would be him. I couldn't have been happier when Tino said he was down with having his size 10 feet and dress socks adored. The man was born to be worshiped. His long toes and heels are absolutely delicious, not to mention the wonderful expressions that play across Tino's super handsome face as he enjoys his foot service..

Duration: 13:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5715kbps

File size: 592.6 MB

Download Bearded Stud Tino Gets Foot Worshiped

biksa

Staff member

Frank DeFeo Has His Socks & Feet Worshiped

Frank DeFeo is a complete man's man. In every possible way. His size 13 feet are the kinds of peds that I fantasize about all day, every day and they smell SO good. Frank is straight, but he loves having his feet worshiped and he let me do it. Frank is proof positive that straight or not, many men don't mind letting another man touch their feet. It just feels that good! And Frank certainly felt good as I worshiped his perfect size 13s with my mouth and tongue!.

Duration: 24:06
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1389kbps

File size: 267.8 MB

Download Frank DeFeo Has His Socks & Feet Worshiped

biksa

Staff member

Tattooed Stud RJ Foot Worshiped In His Sleep

Another guest in my spare room rented out for the night via WebB&B.com. Tattooed, muscle stud RJ fell asleep and I couldn't help getting down on my knees to suck on his sexy toes. Would could, actually' Seeing such a strong, sturdy man laying there so vulnerable is enough to make any foot freak submit to the man. RJ rolls from side to side, moaning aloud in his sleep. He must be having some wonderful dreams as his feet get worshiped. I know I did!.

Duration: 14:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4895kbps

File size: 388.4 MB

Download Tattooed Stud RJ Foot Worshiped In His Sleep

biksa

Staff member

Tristan Worships Rich's Feet

How many men get their feet worshiped by the likes of a stud such as Tristan Baldwin? Not many, but I did. Yes indeed, and it was about time I had some attention paid to my sore feet too. I've been working really hard and having a gorgeous stud like Tristan take care of them was a wet dream cum true for me. Damn, it felt so good that I had to pull out my hard cock and shoot a big load of cum! Don't tell anybody!.

Duration: 23:29
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1170kbps

File size: 223.3 MB

Download Tristan Worships Rich's Feet

biksa

Staff member

Fighting Gays vol. 10

Release Year: 2020

This smoking video has this real life hairy and big dicked couple working good as the maverickmen encourage, inspire, and motivate all 3 of these guys to let loose and have fun!

Duration: 11:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps

File size: 245.6 MB

Download Fighting Gays vol. 10

biksa

Staff member

Staff Sergeant Tristan Has His Socks & Feet Worshiped

Staff Sergeant Tristan demands the best out of everyone the comes into contact with. This time that included me as I worshiped his size 12 feet better than anyone else can. Tristan loves foot slaves. Rather, he loves pushing them around and telling them what to do. And that was completely ok with me as I got to sniff, lick, taste and worship his spectacular size 12s!.

Duration: 26:11
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1338kbps

File size: 281.1 MB

Download Staff Sergeant Tristan Has His Socks & Feet Worshiped

biksa

Staff member

Fighting Gays vol. 11

Release Year: 2020

Yes, the dynamic duo are back and we have all the juicy action for you, and we don't leave anything out.

Duration: 7:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps

File size: 158.7 MB

Download Fighting Gays vol. 11