What's new
Welcome

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Rapidgator.net
fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

The Hottest Boyz - Hot Muscle Hole | Studs Orgy

Julia

Staff member

Use Me

Release Year: 2015
Studio: LucioSaints
Cast: Cesar Ferrer, Lucio Saints
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Deep Throat, Latinos, Muscles, Masturbation

Cesar Ferrer still sleeping when Lucio starts playing with his ass, what a such a nice feeling he thought until Lucio´s massive cock is stick it. Watch now Cesar Ferrer fucked rough as never before.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 477.8 MB

Download Use Me

Julia

Staff member

Colton Casey

Release Year: 2012
Studio: ItsGonnaHurt
Cast: Colton Casey
Genres: Cum Shots, Facial, Interracial, Twinks, Muscle Men, Hardcore, Big Cock, Anal/Oral Sex
Video language: English

Anal sex is a natural human need, as is vaginal. These guys decided to quench their thirst for anal sex without squeezing anything ...

Duration: 28:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 68kbps

File size: 621.1 MB

Download Colton Casey

Julia

Staff member

Loaded Give It To Me Raw! - Drew Sebastian, Cain Marko And Edji Da Silva

Studio: Raging Stallion

Yeah, baby... Grab my balls and pull em down! growls muscle-bear Drew Sebastian in his low sexy bass voice, legs dangling in the swimming pool while his world-famous, 10-inch tube steak gets slurped on by fuzzy blond brick shithouse, Cain Marko. Basking on his furry belly with a mouthful of giant daddy dong, he pleads, I want it, as he comes up for air. Yeah, suck my dick, man, Drew replies as his big cock gets even harder and Cain slips into the pool to try to deep throat the one-eyed beast. Inside, hung young-buck Edji Da Silva is waiting and ready for a raw three way on the living room floor. While Drew sits spread-eagle enjoying the view and stroking his dick, Cain and Edji put on a private bareback flip-flop fuck show for him, taking turns drilling each others hairy bubble butt. As the ass pounding continues, Drew and Edji spit roast Cain, his throat and hole both stuffed to the limit. Drew expertly slides into Edjis hungry hole, making him the lucky meat in the sandwich as Edji .

Duration: 32:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3719kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 929.7 MB

Download Loaded Give It To Me Raw! - Drew Sebastian, Cain Marko And Edji Da Silva

Julia

Staff member

Annointment At Home - Cole Church and Dakota Lovell 1080p

Elder Cole Church tells Elder Dakota Lovell that he's having a hard time with their temple being closed due to the pandemic. Elder Dakota reminds him that their bodies are temples too, and in times of crisis they are allowed to perform the sacred ceremonies in their home. Elder Cole changes into his sacred undergarments while Elder Dakota fetches the holy oil. After Elder Dakota anoints Elder Cole, he soon starts tending to his holy cock before Elder Cole fully explores his sacred hole!

Duration: 26:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2174kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 450.3 MB

Download Annointment At Home - Cole Church and Dakota Lovell 1080p

Julia

Staff member

Just Sex - Scene 1 - Jake Nicola & Beau Butler

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bareback

Bearded stud Jake Nicola is ecstatic to discover a completely naked Beau Butler waiting for him in bed. The hairy hunk quickly disrobes and immediately starts to rim Beau's furry ass.
With Jake's dick now stiff as a board, Beau squats onto his meat and moans louder with every inch that enters his hole. The tattooed top begins to break a sweat as he holds Beau's arms behind his back and continually thrusts himself into Beau's insatiable, muscle ass.
A few more bareback pumps into Beau has Jake busting his load inside of the beefy bottom and breeding his ass right before Beau unloads his own balls over his hairy body.
Jake then pulls out of the stud's ass just in time to play with the fresh cream that Beau's pushing out of his cum-coated insides.

Duration: 29:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2572kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 599.5 MB

Download Just Sex - Scene 1 - Jake Nicola & Beau Butler

Julia

Staff member

Channing and Cooper Reed Raw

Studio: Chaosmen

When Channing first came in, I knew just who I wanted to pair him with for his first ChaosMen adventure. He and Cooper Reed look fantastic together. Two muscled and tan hunks with natural body hair!
Cooper is rocking a beard the last couple shoots, and is putting him in a Daddy category. He is all grown up now and is all man!
Channing is a bashful and shy guy, and I knew Cooper could bring him out of his shell.
Boy did he!
They both devour each other's cocks, swapping oral like pros. My favorite is seeing Channing sit on Cooper's face. His bubble-butt looks amazing getting rimmed while Cooper strokes his hard cock. Cooper gets his ass all slicked up so Channing can sit on it.
Channing slides down Cooper's body and slips his cock inside his ass. I don't think Channing has bottomed too many times, but he does a great job grinding around on Cooper's cock. Dude stays hard too, so seems like a versatile guy.
I have not seen Cooper get fucked in a while so it was time to do some flip-.

Duration: 31:39
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 1952kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 479.3 MB

Download Channing and Cooper Reed Raw

Julia

Staff member

Dimitri Kane

Cast: Dimitri Kane
Genres: Cum Shots, Facial, Interracial, Twinks, Muscle Men, Hardcore, Big Cock, Anal/Oral Sex

All that is natural is not ugly. Anal sex is also a natural need of the male body. In addition, he is not just not ugly, he can be beautiful, like the sex of these guys ...

Duration: 27:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2895kbps
Audio: 66kbps

File size: 587.3 MB

Download Dimitri Kane

Julia

Staff member

Malik and Troi Raw

Studio: Chaosmen

Troi has been doing a lot of international travelling. In the last month or two I think he must have been in a dozen European locations. He has been working out, put a little bit of mass on, and also seems more calm and confident.
He did a cam show after filming this, which you has already aired. He hung out with about 25 members and did a fantastic job answering questions and messing around for ChaosMen members. He busted a second load that night for viewers.
But this video took place earlier that day. I keep paring Malik with other Latin guys, mainly because I seem to have a ton of hung Latin guys, and Malik can eagerly take a huge cock. Malik says he has some pretty dirty fetishes, so we plan in the future to explore some of them.
In this video, we got some nice armpit worship in. At first I thought Malik would sniff and lick Troi's pits. Instead, Malik fucks Troi's armpit, making Troi suck and wet his now musky cock. It's super-hot seeing a straight boy suck on cock that has ju.

Duration: 29:27
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 1951kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 445.9 MB

Download Malik and Troi Raw

Julia

Staff member

Michael Del Ray And Dakota Payne - Headless Horseman

Studio: Nextdoor

On a cold and rainy October night, two young men were reading horrific stories found in a dusty old book. They were so shocking that shivers of fear were felt in the dark room they were in. One of the young men, Dakota Payne, afraid and stressed, begged his comrade to stop reading these gruesome tales, but Michael Del Ray continued...

Duration: 31:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5364kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Michael Del Ray And Dakota Payne - Headless Horseman

Julia

Staff member

Topher DiMaggio, Casey Jacks

Cast: Topher DiMaggio, Casey Jacks
Genres: Muscle Men, Big Cock, Anal

This guy's gaze during a blow job will make you horny to the maximum. He is so good-looking that a member of his partner instantly becomes hard as a rock. After a small oral prelude, this member is in his elastic ass ...

Duration: 26:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2901kbps
Audio: 63kbps

File size: 584.2 MB

Download Topher DiMaggio, Casey Jacks

Julia

Staff member

YarddieStyle & Noah Bodies

蜘蛛侠受虐记~~!有想这么被欺负的可以举手私信哦!哈哈哈!只限正装制服男

Duration: 29:17
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 825kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 204.6 MB

Download YarddieStyle & Noah Bodies

Julia

Staff member

No Step-Son of Mine - Jordan Lake & Pierce Paris

ReUp of the 720P version from yesterday. Someone reported audio dropouts so it was removed.I just checked and there was an audio sync issue with the original file. Apologies for that.Regardless, this is a known-good version to replace it.

Duration: 32:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2665kbps

File size: 688.0 MB

Download No Step-Son of Mine - Jordan Lake & Pierce Paris

Julia

Staff member

Devon Felix

Cast: Devon Felix

Do not dream, but do it. It was under such a slogan that the hero of our video made a blowjob to his friend, and gave them both tremendous pleasure!

Duration: 25:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 69kbps

File size: 554.4 MB

Download Devon Felix

Julia

Staff member

Yung Mars - The Prettiest Ass on Earth

很合格的一个正装骚货,国庆在西安,有想被玩的正装制服m私信我~~转发破百继续发存货视频~~!

Duration: 28:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1270kbps

File size: 289.8 MB

Download Yung Mars - The Prettiest Ass on Earth

Julia

Staff member

Welcome to LA, Beverly Hills,Ep.vol.5 Jordan Levine, Angel Santiago, Zane Porter

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RandyBlue
Cast: Jordan Levine, Angel Santiago, Zane Porter
Genres: Anal/Oral, Cumshots, Kissing, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Threesome.

Zane came to LA with just a back pack and dream of a better life. But after getting mugged and having no one to turn to, he ended up being to work the streets. After a few months Zane worked himself up the ladder as a high priced rent boy. His next client is Jordan Levine. Zane first meets his driver, Angel Santiago and there is an instant attraction. But after seeing a gun in the office, Zane gets cold feet and takes the money and runs. Angel and Jordan go after Zane and Jordan him into his BMW at gunpoint. They take him back to a warehouse where Jordan tells Zane he needs to provide the services he already paid for. Zane is eager to show him what he can do. Zane and Jordan fuck inside the car while Angel watches on. Angel pulls out his dick and cums all over himself. They go outside the car, and Jordan fucks the living daylights out of Zane. Jordan then cums on Zane hitting him right in the mouth. The deed is done, and Zane is ready to go. But Jordan is not going to let him go. Jo.

Duration: 31:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3373kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 790.8 MB

Download Welcome to LA, Beverly Hills,Ep.vol.5 Jordan Levine, Angel Santiago, Zane Porter

Julia

Staff member

MissionaryBoys Cole Church & Dakota Lovell - Annointment At Home

Elder Cole Church tells Elder Dakota Lovell that he's having a hard time with their temple being closed due to the pandemic. Elder Dakota reminds him that their bodies are temples too, and in times of crisis they are allowed to perform the sacred ceremonies in their home. Elder Cole changes into his sacred undergarments while Elder Dakota fetches the holy oil. After Elder Dakota anoints Elder Cole, he soon starts tending to his holy cock before Elder Cole fully explores his sacred hole!

Duration: 26:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2174kbps

File size: 450.3 MB

Download MissionaryBoys Cole Church & Dakota Lovell - Annointment At Home

Julia

Staff member

Connor Taylor - Jason Sparks Bottoms - Encounter Pt 2

Jason Sparks enjoyed "breakfast" so much last time that he's back for seconds, hoping that Connor Taylor will be the one delivering. He's not disappointed when he opens the door to find the twink smiling back at him. Connor is thrilled to have a repeat customer, and he's even happier when Jason suggests fucking on the stairs.
The two make out at the bottom of the staircase, Connor's long cock already hard and visible down the leg of his jeans. Jason pulls down Connor's pants and starts tugging on the hard meat while they make out, then he kneels to suck Connor off. Jason positions the boy so that he's sitting on the stairs, then Jason kneels and continues sucking.
"You want to eat my ass?" Jason asks, and Connor naturally says, "Hell yeah." The two swap places, with Jason pulling down his pants and getting on all fours on the stairs so Connor can get his face in that smooth ass. Jason is already rock hard, and it's not long before he's encouraging Connor to fuck him. Jason gasps as .

Duration: 29:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7798kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Connor Taylor - Jason Sparks Bottoms - Encounter Pt 2

Julia

Staff member

MistaRedd & Monroe Cartier

好久没打飞机了......好舒服~~!!就是缺个吃jj的小m~~!下周去三去武汉出差看樱花 有一起的小伙伴不??

Duration: 32:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1295kbps

File size: 335.5 MB

Download MistaRedd & Monroe Cartier

Julia

Staff member

Alex Gray, Austin Carter

Cast: Alex Gray, Austin Carter
Genres: Muscle Men, Big Cock, Anal

Gay orgy of handsome, muscular guys. They licked each other in turn, after which one of them became cancer, the second put his dick in his ass and the third put his dick in his mouth ...

Duration: 26:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 71kbps

File size: 591.2 MB

Download Alex Gray, Austin Carter

Julia

Staff member

RubHim What An Hommbre!

Studio: RubHim
Cast: Nicolas Begua, Alex Brinsky
Genres: Anal Oral Sex, Big Dick, Bareback, Blow Job, Muscle men, Cumshots, Massage

In some massage parlors you can get a massage for just 50 dollars and in some other establishments you can get one for 100 dollars.The difference is for 50 you end up feeling good and for 100 you end up Feeling Good!!!!

Duration: 29:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 70kbps

File size: 652.1 MB

Download RubHim What An Hommbre!