What's new
Welcome

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Rapidgator.net
fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

The Hottest Boyz - Hot Muscle Hole | Studs Orgy

Julia

Staff member

Friend's Peeper (Carter Woods, Justin Matthews)

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

He wasted no time in going down on that rock hard cock and when he was done Marcel was more than happy to go down on him.

Format: mp4
Duration: 31:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2632kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 647.9 MB

Download Friend's Peeper (Carter Woods, Justin Matthews)

Julia

Staff member

Marty and Tim

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ActiveDuty
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Interview, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Cumshots, Tattoos

It's been a while since we've seen little Marty on the site -- and let me tell you, he's not quite so little anymore! The dude has gotten seriously ripped!This scenees to us courtesy of guest director Mike, and Marty joins Tim for a serious fucking. The guys go through a series of positions, and Marty takes Tim's big dick like a champ!Since Marty's been away, he's gotten more broad in the chest, his ab muscles have grown even larger, and his acquired a new tattoo. Both he and Tim are so fit, there is about 1% body fat between the two of them. Mike says that the guys met the other day and played pool and got to know one another, and now they are going to get to know each other on a whole new level!The guys start groping one another after Mike lets them start doing their thing, and it isn't long before the shirts are off and the abs are popping out all over. Marty has got his hands full of Tim's thickening log. Even semi-hard, it's a hefty handful!After Marty has felt up Tim's rippl.

Duration: 25:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1770kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 345.1 MB

Download Marty and Tim

Julia

Staff member

Daniel Greene & Julian Brady

Release Year: 2021

I went down on his meat and he blew a really creamy load in my mouth. I threw his legs in the air and rimmed his ass out with some of the cum that he shot in my mouth.

Duration: 29:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2941kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 670.2 MB

Download Daniel Greene & Julian Brady

Julia

Staff member

Devin Flare

Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Devin Flare
Genres: Oral Sex, Rimming, Anal Sex, Bareback, Masturbation, Cumshots, Facial, Hairy, Muscular

I am more than sure that your company has a friend with whom you would like to sleep. The protagonist of this video also has such a friend, and he fulfilled his desire.

Duration: 31:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11777kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Devin Flare

Julia

Staff member

Igor Romani & Markus Kage

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Kissing, Masturbation

Markus Kage decides to whip out his dick and jerk off before nap time. But Igor's definitely not asleep, and he can't stop himself after seeing his bro stroking that big cock. After a bit of convincing, Markus agrees to a blowjob, but things naturally escalate between the two - they are only stepping bros after all!

Duration: 26:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7825kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Igor Romani & Markus Kage

Julia

Staff member

SayUncle X RandyBlue Aron Ros & Shane D - Ogling

Aron Ros has fallen asleep out in his balcony when suddenly Shane D walks out and starts ogling over his body. Aron is shocked when he wakes up but then he feels flattered and decides to take Shane inside and show him so much more.

Duration: 29:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download SayUncle X RandyBlue Aron Ros & Shane D - Ogling

Julia

Staff member

Glenn & Solomon RAW

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Glenn, Solomon ( Zachary Robert Santangelo)
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Bareback, Hairy, Hunks, Creampie, Toys, Massage

Glenn did such an amazing job with Vander when they worked the massage table together. I wanted to see what he was like "giving" the massage. Solomon did a massage video with Chaz, and the energy during that video was palpable! (though very aggressive!)It kinda surprised me that I had not paired these two before. Their energy is vastly different. Solomon, with his Bad Boy attitude, and Glenn, with his wholesome but naughty vibe, turned out to be an amazing mix!We tossed in some slight bondage, as Solomon loves to be tied up and to give up all his control. The dude clearly likes to be used and abused. So this video has the softer sensual side of a massage, with a touch of control loss and domination.Glenn starts off with a massage, focusing on Solomon;s ass. His cock is busting at the seams of his white gym pants. He rubs his hard cock on Solomon's arm, who eventually grabs it, then takes it out and starts sucking on it.Glenn begins to focus on Solomon's ass, taking a small toy to brea.

Duration: 31:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2173kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 525.6 MB

Download Glenn & Solomon RAW

Julia

Staff member

Adriano Carrasco and Tony Rivera Have Passionate Sex HD

The best kind of love is Latin love -- it's a spark that grows into a lustful flame between Tony Rivera and Adriano Carrasco. Tony prefers the receptive side of lovemaking, which makes him the perfect partner for Adriano, because he's a guy that loves making his partner receive and receive! Tony and Adriano use their lips and tongues to stimulate one another's uncut dicks before Tony lies down on his back and feels Adriano slide inside of him. He begins softly before letting his partner know how hungry for his body and heart he really is, and every heavy thrust counts!

Duration: 25:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4911kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 962.8 MB

Download Adriano Carrasco and Tony Rivera Have Passionate Sex HD

Julia

Staff member

Tex Ranger and James Diesel - Cell Reception 1080p

Studio: NextDoorBuddies

Tex goes down on James again, but James' cocklust gets the best of him, and he flips Tex over and makes his way down to his hard cock, deepthroating it as Tex presses on the back of his head. With both guys rock hard now, they take turns fucking each other, first James bending Tex over, and then Tex having his turn as he pumps James full of hot meat. Before long, the whole affair ends in a sticky wet mess of jizz and pent up frustrations, unleashed all over James' chest, just as the alarm sounds for night count.

Duration: 29:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6619kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Tex Ranger and James Diesel - Cell Reception 1080p

Julia

Staff member

CF - Elian Hits The Spot: Elian, Zander Bareback

Zander hadn't yet gotten the chance to experience some scorching hot action with Elian, having arrived at CF at a time when Elian was away for awhile. With Elian being back, it was a must we get these two together - and Zander was the first to agree with that!
It's probably a good thing it took us awhile to get these two paired up. Since first arriving at CF, Zander's really grown in to himself. He's discovered he really loves action with another man, and truly discovered his submissive side. Zander just loves getting worked over! With Elian getting more and more dominant and aggressive each time we see him, Zander was in for the time of his life as we put these two in action with one another.
Early on, Elian could tell he had a willing and eager bottom in Zander, and one that was most definitely down for a hard and heavy fuck. As soon as Elian gets his dick buried balls-deep in Zander's ass, Elian starts pounding away. The reactions that gets out of Zander are grunts, groans, and a.

Duration: 25:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5802kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download CF - Elian Hits The Spot: Elian, Zander Bareback

Julia

Staff member

Gavin Sevin & Theon Pure

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Gavin Sevin (aka Chris from SC), Theon
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Creampie, Blowjob, Kissing, Rimming, Hunks, Muscle, 69, Cumshots, Oil

Phew! I really tried hard to get this video to happen!Gavin's schedule kept giving him all kinds of problems, and I think we booked and rebooked this shoot like 3 times. Theon rolled with it each time, mainly because I found a replacement each time.Gavin finally got free and I finally got to pair two of my most muscly dudes together. Perfect for oiling up and lots of muscle worship. The two definitely clicked, and Theon's cock REALLY liked Gavin fucking him. A few times Gavin went too deep. his cock is rather long, but I think Theon appreciated not getting banged by a beer can. and found it the perfect size to get fucked by.We did have the documentary crew during this shoot, so there were 4-5 people in the room, and both guys start-off a bit distracted, but once the cameras were rolling, they got their rhythm.A very hot pairing that were perfect for a Pure video!

Duration: 28:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2169kbps

File size: 483.9 MB

Download Gavin Sevin & Theon Pure

Julia

Staff member

Jonas Jackson, John Thomas

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots

With his legs up and his hole being perfectly pumped with dick Max is soon on the edge, and so is James. Laying side-by-side and wanking off to a messy finish the boys watch each other blast their cream up, sending splashing jizz up their fit bods. It's a glorious end to a first time pairing, I think they'll be meeting up for more off camera.

Duration: 32:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7874kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Jonas Jackson, John Thomas

Julia

Staff member

Atlas Grant & Dani Wes

Studio: NakedSword

Welcoming every identity, every shape, every age, every human. Hot, passionate, bareback sex is for 'EveryBODY'. And that message is just what multiple award-winning director Marc MacNamara delivers in this unprecedented NakedSword Originals feature that embraces inclusivity. Experience the sexual appetites of eight, sensational, distinct performers sharing their bodies and unapologetically fulfilling their desires. Polar opposites Dani West and Atlas Grant rendezvous on the bed to stretch Dani's ass. Bodybuilder Aaron Trainer has his way with cross-dresser Leo Vice's hole. Tatted bad boy Dexx Morningstar gets tongue-fucked and piped down by sexy trans goddess, Lana Summers. After some acrobatic foreplay, Dylan Rizder gets stretched to his limits by Calhoun Sawyer. So, step off the ledge of what you consider "normal", and into the space where every pronoun, every physique, and 'EveryBODY' is accepted and celebrated.

Duration: 29:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5011kbps
Audio: 62kbps

Download Atlas Grant & Dani Wes

Julia

Staff member

Enrique Stone

Release Year: 2017
Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: Enrique Stone
Genres: Gays BDSM, Muscle Men, Big Cock, Anal

Everything that does not kill us makes us stronger. A member does not make us stronger, but it will definitely make us nice. Although this guy is so hard on his friend

Duration: 26:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2353kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 476.9 MB

Download Enrique Stone

Julia

Staff member

Dirty Scout part 261

This young man looked like a typical IT enthusiast. He studied mechanical engineering and graduated recently. It wasn't easy to pick a job for him due to lack of any meaningful experience. The guy was a bit lazy and never had a job in his life. He was maybe a bit too open about his laziness, but I appreciated the honesty. I can't stand self-praisers anymore. His girlfriend broke up with him only a few weeks ago, that made him an ideal target for my naughty plans. I offered him a job at a computer shop, which he liked a lot. Too bad our mediation fee took him by surprise. Well, losing all his clothes solved the problem nicely. I didn't hesitate to throw more money at him and got exactly what I wanted. After a lovely feet massage, he took care of my horny cock and even let me test his virgin ass.

Duration: 32:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4212kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Dirty Scout part 261

Julia

Staff member

Devian hooks up with 3 guys

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Devian, Philippe, Fabien Footeux, Max Toro
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Foursome

In a park, Devian got cruised by Philippe, Fabien and Max Toro. The three guys went to a basement to sex and fill up holes.

Duration: 25:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2646kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 529.7 MB

Download Devian hooks up with 3 guys

Julia

Staff member

Grandpas Buddies

I introduce the driver and another horny stranger to a gorgeous, muscular guy, and they fill his mouth with both of their uncut cocks.

Format: avi
Duration: 29:52
Video: 720x416, VP6F, 612kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 150.1 MB

Download Grandpas Buddies

Julia

Staff member

Pump-kin Fuck (Justin Matthews, Trevor Ridge)

These gorgeous men surrender fully to their forbidden desires; going from stressed out hunters of men to sweaty sex gods the minute they shed their gun holsters.

Duration: 31:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2111kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 533.8 MB

Download Pump-kin Fuck (Justin Matthews, Trevor Ridge)

Julia

Staff member

BC - Stepbro Helps Me Scratch That Itch: Trent Marx, Mark Something Bareback

Mark Something is meditating in his room when stepbrother Trent Marx joins him asking if he could scratch an itch he has on his back. Mark agrees and hops onto his back, but when he ends up massaging Trent's butt he gets turned on and asks if that's weird. Trent tells him since they're only stepbrothers it's not weird. Soon, Mark is taking care of so much more than that itch.

Duration: 25:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 93kbps

Download BC - Stepbro Helps Me Scratch That Itch: Trent Marx, Mark Something Bareback

Julia

Staff member

Alex Masons Birthday Gang Bang

Our guys are lean, young, boy-next-door types. Some are straight boys who get tied-up and fucked for the first time.

Duration: 29:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2348kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 533.1 MB

Download Alex Masons Birthday Gang Bang