What's new
Welcome

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Rapidgator.net
fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

Remedial class bareback

Jay1488

Administrator
Staff member

Studio: Ladyboy Obsession
Cast: Aom
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Blowjob, Close-ups, Cosplay, Cumshots, Fantasy, Hardcore, Natural Tits, No Panties, Ponytail, POV, Schoolgirl, Small Tits, Stroking, Uniform, Upskirt

I had seen guys teaching in asia bragging about sleeping around with their students. i don't know how many of those claims are actually based on truth. at first i doubted any of them were. it seemed kind of a not so smart move to me because the students could put those teacher in very tough positions but perhaps some of the stories were true. a number of femboys tell me they would have loved to bump up their scores by providing some extracurricular services to some of their teachers.
but their teachers were either too ugly or not into ladyboys. or probably made the right call and did not engage whenever they threw hints at them. aom is one of them so for this video she suggested she'd take on a roll as a lazy student who is supposed to take remedial class but instead does naughty things with her instructor. i'm more than happy to play the part of the perverted older teacher. slipping my bareback dick up her nubile backdoor.

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9711kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Continue reading...