What's new
Welcome

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Rapidgator.net
fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

Lads Enjoying a Mutual Big Cock | Best Fist Orgy

KissPiss

Staff member

Steven - Oral Sex

Studio: Beefcake Hunter

Beefcake Hunter is all about finding regular sexy straight dudes!...Sexuality covers many points of a spectrum.
We want to find and hunt those beefcakes who want to explore those points and bring them to you for your enjoyment and pleasure!
Get ready for sexy men!

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2448kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 328.5 MB

Download Steven - Oral Sex

KissPiss

Staff member

The Abysse - Part 2, Scene 2 (Aiden Woods, Axel Abysse) 720p

Sub sex pig, Axel Abysse crawls on hands and knees over to dominating Aiden Woods' boots. Starting from the bottom of Aiden's boot, Axel licks his way up to Aiden's stiff, enticing dick. Swift, smooth gulps put Aiden's cock at the back of Axel's warm throat. Wanting more, Aiden bends Axel over and pummels his cock into Axel's more-than-willing hole. Things heat up when Aiden replaces his cock with his entire hand, stretching Axel to the limit. Twisting and turning his hefty fists in and out of Axel's insatiable ass, Aiden gives Axel a handballing he won't ever forget. Next, Aiden Woods is on his back and yells to Axel Abysse, 'fuck my mouth, fuck all of my holes'. Axel responds by shoving his uncut, pierced cock in Aiden's mouth. Mounted on a lazy-Suzan, Axel spins Aiden around and gives his succulent hole a slobbery tongue bath. Aiden returns the favor bending Axel over to swirl his tongue into his swollen hole. Switching positions, Axel lays back and jerks his pierced, uncut cock wh.

Duration: 19:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4635kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 676.1 MB

Download The Abysse - Part 2, Scene 2 (Aiden Woods, Axel Abysse) 720p

KissPiss

Staff member

19nitten - Slavik - Caressed

Slavik's Hand and Mr. Hand, duel a seeming 'tug-o-war' for his magnificent meatiness, they trade back and forth with Slavik winning in the end, but Mr. Hand lingering around the area teasing shorn balls and smooth taint, causing a full-hell-bent-eruption, splattering another layer of shininess across chest, abdomen and maybe a bit of sofa!

Duration: 17:53
Video: 624x352, AVC (H.264), 977kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 142.4 MB

Download 19nitten - Slavik - Caressed

KissPiss

Staff member

19nitten - Nathaniel - Caressed

Now, before you freak out and call SS about a 'boy' being taken advantage of, remember he's old enough and it's an erotic fantasy, one that I really, really like! This edition allows us a bit more than just Mr. Hand, Mr. Hand appears to be attached to a very nice body, albeit, sans face.

Duration: 18:59
Video: 624x352, AVC (H.264), 974kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 150.4 MB

Download 19nitten - Nathaniel - Caressed

KissPiss

Staff member

19nitten - Jonas - Caressed

But it's the last minutes of this video that make it special. Watching Jonas on his back on the sofa like so many other nitten boys, I realise no two are quite the same and it's a delight to watch this fine young man on his private journey. What an absorbing build-up as Jonas' whole body responds to the growing sensations from his groin, the camera staying back so we can see everything - his expression, his flush, his hands (both are busy) and the rest.

Duration: 17:14
Video: 624x352, AVC (H.264), 975kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 138.2 MB

Download 19nitten - Jonas - Caressed

KissPiss

Staff member

19nitten - Ignat - Caressed

But it's the last minutes of this video that make it special. Watching Ignat on his back on the sofa like so many other nitten boys, I realise no two are quite the same and it's a delight to watch this fine young man on his private journey. What an absorbing build-up as Ignat's whole body responds to the growing sensations from his groin, the camera staying back so we can see everything - his expression, his flush, his hands (both are busy) and the rest.

Duration: 17:07
Video: 624x352, AVC (H.264), 976kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 136.6 MB

Download 19nitten - Ignat - Caressed

KissPiss

Staff member

Cameron & Jacob

Studio: Toesuckingguys

Gorgeous Cal is a muscled stud who loves a pair of big manly feet. When he comes home from a long workout the first thing he does is take off his sweaty shoes. Of course he cant resist burying his nose in one of them and taking a big whiff, thoroughly enjoying the smelly foot aroma. As he sniffs, one of his hands travels down to his crotch and he starts stroking his big cock through his slick athletic pants. Getting more aroused he continues, peeling off one moist black sock to reveal smooth pink toes underneath. With his bare soles to us he fondles and rubs each toe, taking his time with each one. Pretty soon he cant resist sensually sliding them one at a time into his warm wet mouth. Of course he doesnt want to neglect the other sexy foot and so he repeats the process, sliding off first a shoe, then a sock, giving his bare foot an erotic massage and then an eager sucking. Now totally rock hard Cal strips off the rest of his clothes, revealing his big stiff dick. With one hand on a f.

Duration: 16:10
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 304.5 MB

Download Cameron & Jacob

KissPiss

Staff member

This Ass Needs More Than A Cock

Studio: Frenchdudes

If you're not a fan of fisting, foot fucking, hardcore spanking and nipple twisting, you might want to skip this fetish scene with ScallyBoy and AKA.
As the scene opens, AKA is on the floor waving his calling card; his ass and hole.
ScallyBoy stands back and takes in the view as he plays with his cock; imagining all the wonderful playtime he can have with that.
If you've seen ScallyBoy before, then you know he's an aggressive top and enjoys dominating his partners.
ScallyBoy takes another puff from his cigarette and moves in.
ScallyBoy starts out with some spanking, or should I say whacks wearing his Nike gloves.
Then it's deep throating AKA while putting on the nipple clamps.
AKA bends over, ass in the air begging for more whacks before getting gagged with ScallyBoy's cock again.
AKA proud of his ass, turns and shoves his hole into the camera.
ScallyBoy will have none of that, and spins him around grabbing onto the nipple clamps and reminds AKA who's running the show.
Scall.

Duration: 18:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1935kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 298.4 MB

Download This Ass Needs More Than A Cock

KissPiss

Staff member

Drake Rock Carter Hawk Double Cum

Although reluctant, Carter Hawk let me taste his cock in this video.

This video fluctuates between solo and me manhandling the jock. Almost immediately I reached in to play with the straight guy's cock. I ask if I can suck him and he nervously responded, 'I don't know' so I just went for it.

Duration: 16:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2916kbps
Audio: 59kbps

File size: 351.2 MB

Download Drake Rock Carter Hawk Double Cum

KissPiss

Staff member

Jimmy Durano and Jordano Santoro

Release Year: 2017
Video language: English

Jimmy Durano has Jordano Santoro right where he wants him: bound to a bench with tape over his mouth. Santoro struggles as Durano him with a huge dildo but they both know it's going in Santoro's ass. Durano coats the giant latex cock with lube and works it into his fuck-buddy's hole. Durano grinds the toy around, massaging Santoro's guts then orders him to flip over so he can see the pig-bottom's huge bubble-butt. He takes the anal beads and works them one at a time inside Santoro's ass until all five balls disappear. Durano walks out, leaving Santoro with his ass packed full of the giant latex toy.

Duration: 16:58
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1757kbps

File size: 242.7 MB

Download Jimmy Durano and Jordano Santoro

KissPiss

Staff member

Jimmy Durano and Jordano Santoro

Release Year: 2017

Jimmy Durano has Jordano Santoro right where he wants him: bound to a bench with tape over his mouth. Santoro struggles as Durano him with a huge dildo but they both know it's going in Santoro's ass. Durano coats the giant latex cock with lube and works it into his fuck-buddy's hole. Durano grinds the toy around, massaging Santoro's guts then orders him to flip over so he can see the pig-bottom's huge bubble-butt. He takes the anal beads and works them one at a time inside Santoro's ass until all five balls disappear. Durano walks out, leaving Santoro with his ass packed full of the giant latex toy.

Duration: 16:58
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1757kbps

File size: 242.7 MB

Download Jimmy Durano and Jordano Santoro

KissPiss

Staff member

Anal passage

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Billy Berlin, Erik Rhodes
Genres: Boots, Fisting/Handballing, Fetish/Kink

Erik Rhodes is on all fours in the tool shed his asshole begging to be filled with Billy Berlin's fists. Billy gets right to business, sliding his lubed hand inside Erik's anxious hole. Billy loosens Erik, and starts to pry open the big man's crack. Alternating fists, Billy slides right then left, the right again and exposes Erik's massive rosebud, massaging it into full bloom. This massive stud can really take a fist well and you can see he is fully enjoying it with every digging stroke that Billy delivers. Erik's so into it that he gets up on his feet and startsbounding up and down on Billy's stationary fist. Laying back to really take the full of Billy's fisting talents, Erik spreads his legs and jerks his huge cock while Billy kneads his hole until streams of cum flow out of his cock and his pucker releases fully in a grand finale that ranks as one of the top fisting scenes ever filmed!

Duration: 18:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6693kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 949.7 MB

Download Anal passage

KissPiss

Staff member

So Close To The Edge

Studio: Slow Teasing Handjob

Trey is 20 years old, very cute and always horny. Scott has him tied to an exam table, legs spread wide in stirrups, cock rock hard and balls tight to his body, as he gently strokes him to the edge and stops, over and over. Trey struggles to hold on, hes so close you can feel the tension as he trembles and gasps, he is only 20 y/o after all. Scott continues his relentless, slow stroke and Trey starts to struggle to hold it. When he finally cant take anymore he announces hes going to cum. Scott stops stroking and after a few seconds Treys load pops into the air. Of course Scott milked his poor sensitive cock for this unauthorized orgasm.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:32
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 582.6 MB

Download So Close To The Edge

KissPiss

Staff member

Boys-Pissing - Raw Boys Piss Fucking In The Bedroom

Handsome Justin is eager to get his long naked cock inside his friend Ryan, but not before they share their dicks in some wet and splashing piss fun and oral! The guys feast on dick, erupting streams of piss for each other, then Justin slides his length into his buddy and fucks Ryan all over the bed. The inked bottom boy loves it, and his ass feels great for Justin too, leading to both jerking out their cream over Ryan and more streams of hot piss!

Duration: 18:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8672kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Boys-Pissing - Raw Boys Piss Fucking In The Bedroom

KissPiss

Staff member

Boys-Pissing - Pissed On & Bareback Fucked

Handsome Justin Dean can't avoid the enticing sight of his companion Jack Diamond, laying there by the pool with his dick out. He's an unusual fucker, and he realizes what his companion likes, so maybe it's not very astounding when he gets his very own long dick out and begins pissing all once again the young fellow!

Doused in his companion's piss Jack is before long sucking on that long dick, devouring his attractive amigo's meat and after that sliding his stripped ass down on it for a without any protection ride directly there in the open! Justin cherishes the vibe of that ass, it just makes him need to piss much more, and cum also obviously.

Duration: 18:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9410kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Boys-Pissing - Pissed On & Bareback Fucked

KissPiss

Staff member

Deep in the ass

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Drew Dixon, Alex
Genres: Boots, Fetish/Kink, Fisting/Handballing, Jockstraps, Oral

Drew Dixon is fresh off a show as a stripper when he meets customer Alex in the restroom. Alex can't help but stare at Drew as he takes a leak. "I thought I just gave you a show, If you want more, it will cost you," Drew explains. Alex agrees and hops in the stall before slipping a hundred bucks and his dick through the glory hole. Drew sucks him off and when Alex slips him another hundred, Drew opts in for more. Drew offers up his ass and to his surprise, Alex responds by sticking his fist through the hole in the wall. Since Alex is a paying customer, Drew happily slides back onto Alex's clenched fist. Alex goes deep in the stripper before Drew coaxes him out of the stall. Alex comes around as Drew drops to the floor on his hands and knees. Alex gets his money's worth by going wrist deep on the fisting slut. "You're not done with me yet," Drew commands and flips over onto his back. Alex helps Drew through the final ass stretching session and pumps his fist in and out of Drew's buste.

Duration: 16:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5019kbps

File size: 633.7 MB

Download Deep in the ass

KissPiss

Staff member

Austin Wolf, Shawn Abir

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RandyBlue
Cast: Austin Wolf, Shawn Abir
Genres: Casting, Cumshot, Fingering, Freshmen, Hairy, Interview, Masturbation, Muscles, Posing, Tattoos.

Austin took one look at the hot gay pics of Shawn Abir we had, and he demanded to have a scene with him. I am not one to deny Austin of what he desires. Austin was so eager, that he wanted to film Shawn doing his solo as well. I handed over the camera and let Austin take charge. After asking a few questions, Austin took no time getting Shawn to strip. He took advantage of his newfound director powers and started to Shawn. He stroked his body and felt all over his hot ripped muscled covered in a dusting of hair. Then he pulled his underwear off and slipped a finger inside of Shawn. Shawn moaned out and started to finger his hole in front of Austin. Austin then made him jerk his hot cock until finally he rained cum all over him.

Duration: 17:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3334kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 441.1 MB

Download Austin Wolf, Shawn Abir

KissPiss

Staff member

Brent Everett - A Caribbean Underwater Adventure

Release Year: 2016

This video is a first for me. Last month, when Steve and Jayson were visiting, we were able to shoot an underwater video with a GoPro camera. You can't imagine how much fun that was and how amazing the underwater life is here in the Turks & Caicos Islands. The water is so clear that you can see everything. The rocks and plants, the fishes and the turtles, and, oh yes, me doing what I love to do.

Duration: 17:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5855kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 782.2 MB

Download Brent Everett - A Caribbean Underwater Adventure

KissPiss

Staff member

Garrett Thomas vs Joey Angel

Release Year: 2016

Garrett Thomas (62?, 215 lbs.) is an arrogant, egotistical New Jersey party boy with world-class pro wrestling training. Garrett travels around the United States living the pro wrestling lifestyle. His showboating costs him, but he has loads of skill in the ring. Dont get me wrong. Garrett can take just as much as he can dish. He uses the most efficient holds when handing out punishment.

Duration: 19:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7788kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Garrett Thomas vs Joey Angel

KissPiss

Staff member

Travis Jon Opens Up My Hole In Sleazy Detroit Hotel Room

Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: HungerFF & FFurryStud

Last year at War of The Roses Weekend in Detroit, MI, I was getting fisted by FFurryStud and there was this tall, muscular, beautiful slice of beef watching me get arm fucked in the sling. We ended up ducking out early that night so I didn't get a chance to play with him, but I always wondered whatever happened to him! Well fast forward almost a full year later and we found ourselves back in Detroit, and TravisJon17 sent us a message and asked if we'd be interested in recording a video together while we were in town! I couldn't say no! His arms are Huge! Holy FFuck! I was really hoping to be able to take him past the elbow and take a double but he is just So Big I could barely handle it! He definitely gave me a run for my money.

Duration: 19:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2369kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 354.6 MB

Download Travis Jon Opens Up My Hole In Sleazy Detroit Hotel Room