What's new
Welcome

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Rapidgator.net
fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

Lads Enjoying a Mutual Big Cock | Best Fist Orgy

KissPiss

Staff member

Fist Fuck Police Department, Scene 6

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal, Fetish, Kink, Fisting, Handballing, Oral, Rimming, Rosebud
Video language: English

Now the tables are turned, and it's repeat offender Josh Mikael's turn to punish the officers of the law. Sergeant Dale Savage bends over and wraps his lips around fellow officer Brian Bond's rod while Josh glides his fist into the Sergeants hole. Josh shows Dale no mercy, fist punching his tight hole to stretch it open. When it's Brian's turn to take Josh's fist, he holds his leg up on the desk to give Josh and his thick fist full access to his insides. After Brian has been stretched, both cops get on all fours on the desk to get plunged by Josh's hands. Josh fist fucks both pigs deep, making them spread their ass' apart to let Josh achieve maximum depth. Dale and Brian push back on the fisting criminals hefty hands before squatting down to ride him down to the wrist. It's time to make the piggies squeal so Brian and Dale lay back spread eagle to take a few more plunges from Josh's fists until each cop erupts with a thick load all over their heaving bodies. Josh thinks he's earned hi.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6359kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 918.7 MB

Download Fist Fuck Police Department, Scene 6

KissPiss

Staff member

ChaosMen Ransom & Tyler Graves - Serviced

I was very eager to get Tyler Graves on the massage table. I love his tight, muscled-body and thought it would be hot to see him all oiled-up!
Ransom was into it too. Tyler has very little experience with dudes, so I suspect we will be stepping him through his limits slowly, if at all.
But for now, we got him on the table, and the dude loved all the rubbing and attention.
Ransom worked on his back side, and rimmed his ass for the first time. He didn't even giggle with the beard tickling his ass, and I think he got-off making a dude lick his hole.
Once flipped over on his back, there was some serious attention paid to jerking and sucking his cock. We did have a video playing for him, but he didn't seem to pay much attention to it.
And as usual, Ransom was determined to make Tyler cum.
He jerked him solidly for about 5 minutes, until Tyler had a massive orgasm, with cum shooting up into Ransom's mouth!
Ransom left him there, spent and covered in cum, gasping from the intense sess.

Duration: 19:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11810kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download ChaosMen Ransom & Tyler Graves - Serviced

KissPiss

Staff member

Argentino soccer guy - Bryan

Release Year: 2013
Studio: KeumGay

Bryan is 24 years old. He is Argentinian. He practices football assiduously.
It was Vitor, one of the models of the site who called me to offer me this beautiful kid very well fucked up. At the tel, he gave me the description
of this guy who was passing through Paris. I proposed to Vitor to come with this guy for a meeting and I was not disappointed.
When I saw Bryan, I was thrilled by his virility, by his beauty and his build. Only problem: language. Terrible situation
than communicating with gestures. When he saw that I was not giving in, he finally agreed to pose. He let himself be massaged
but he was making head. As we can see at the beginning of the video, he found the situation annoying and he farted it bad.
But the massage started to take effect and he changed his attitude.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:16
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 394kbps

File size: 768.2 MB

Download Argentino soccer guy - Bryan

KissPiss

Staff member

ChaosMen - Ransom & Tyler Graves Serviced 1080p

I was very eager to get Tyler Graves on the massage table. I love his tight, muscled-body and thought it would be hot to see him all oiled-up!

Duration: 19:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11810kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download ChaosMen - Ransom & Tyler Graves Serviced 1080p

KissPiss

Staff member

MormonBoyz - Elder Roberts - Priesthood Prep

Studio: MormonBoyz
Genres: Gays

Elder Roberts is very contrite, and he's both scared and excited as the patriarch strips him nude and bends him over his knee. The patriarch loves touching his naked missionary boys, and Elder Roberts gets a boner just from being naked while the handsome older man is still in suit-and-tie. The patriarch plays with the boy's big, hard dick and gropes his round ass. He runs a hand over the elder's smooth hard back, and then plays with his big, hairy nuts. He slides a finger along the boy's fuzzy crack, spreading the cheeks to get a good look at his tight hole.

Duration: 17:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4993kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 654.6 MB

Download MormonBoyz - Elder Roberts - Priesthood Prep

KissPiss

Staff member

StraightFraternity - 5 Man Cum Fest

Lane, Bo, Justice, Greg & Ink audition for an upcoming shoot and Lane gets drenched with the others' cum. Five cum shots total! If you love cum shots then you'll love this video! We started out with the guys auditioning for next year's Spring Break shoot. First the guys all got naked and piled on the bed. I had them play with each others' cocks to get the party started. They each grabbed someone else's cock and the challenge began. The last person without a boner would get cummed on by the other four. It got down to the final two and they had a race to see who would get a hard-on first. Lane was the loser. He had to lay down and prepare to get sprayed with 4 loads of cum. As Lane jerked himself, the others got ready to blow their wads all over him. One shot after another Lane is drenched with cum. After that he squeezes out a load of his own.

Duration: 17:10
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1519kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 205.1 MB

Download StraightFraternity - 5 Man Cum Fest

KissPiss

Staff member

Teen Wanked Off In The Back Seat!

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Amateur Twink Boyfriends
Genres: Bareback

Deacon loves teens, especially young barely legal teens like student boy Lewis. He's been picked up, his cock ready for attention, and Deacon is ready to give it. With the boy stripped and his cock played with, his long uncut cock is soon throbbing in Deacon's hand and mouth as he gets the twink to a cum load, and a big one too! The boy enjoys it so much he even tastes his own cum to please us!

Duration: 17:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6697kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 859.8 MB

Download Teen Wanked Off In The Back Seat!

KissPiss

Staff member

Edge Roy & Delaney

Studio: ChaosMen
Genres: Oral Sex, Big Dick, BlowJob, Masturbate, Hair Red, Muscle, Cumshots

At first I was going to set this video up as him playing with some toys alone, but with Devin in town, and wanting some Holiday money, I set the two of them up to do a POV video together.Peep videos are 'at home' self-filmed amateur videos that I try to put a ChaosMen 3-Camera twist on to help smooth over the rough patches.With Maximilian being very passive and inexperienced, while Devin has a ton of experience, I put Devin in charge. Boy! Did he take charge!Lots of great POV action in this. Some toy play, lots of stroking and sucking. Devin cums twice, while Maximilian barely nuts. But overall, if you love the "There" or POV themed type videos, this one will take you right There, but also give you a top down view of all the action!

Duration: 19:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2185kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 334.2 MB

Download Edge Roy & Delaney

KissPiss

Staff member

Sweet Little Olly Loves To Show Off - Trans Twinks

Adorable trans boy Olly really enjoyed performing last time, so of course there's more to come! Check out the self-shot action as he reveals all and starts to play, taking us into the shower for a little fun before showing off that ass and masturbating for the viewers. He's definitely maintaining that amateur vibe we love so much.

Duration: 16:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4446kbps

File size: 543.4 MB

Download Sweet Little Olly Loves To Show Off - Trans Twinks

KissPiss

Staff member

Howlers, Scene #04

Release Year: 2016
Studio: FistingCentral
Cast: Brian Bonds, Adrian Alvarez
Genres: Fisting/Handballing, Fetish/Kink, Oral, Rimming, Socks

Mischievous Brian Bonds sucks and pinches Adrian Alvarez's nipples. Adrian who is young, smooth and clean-shaven, stands in stark contrast to lean, furry and bearded Brian. Brian's hard cock poses no challenges to Adrian's talented mouth. Adrian peels away Brian's clothes and removes his boots before plunging his tongue into Brian's ass. Fingers follow tongue: two, three then four. By the time Adrian puts on the gloves, Brian's hole is ready for an entire fist. Brian pushes his rosebud into view as he jacks a load of jizz into Adrian's outstretched hand, which Adrian then shoves back into Brian's ass. But release alone will not satisfy Brian's needs. Turnaround being fair play, Brian now assumes the role of top hand. He prepares Adrian's hole with his tongue, progressing by degrees to an entire fist. Adrian's hole relaxes to permit a left-right-left of fists stretching his hole. Adrian boasts his flexibility by reaching back and shoving his own fist into his ass. His rosebud blooms re.

Duration: 19:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4575kbps

File size: 680.5 MB

Download Howlers, Scene #04

KissPiss

Staff member

Sex pig likes fisting

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Axel Abysse, Aiden Woods
Genres: Anal, Boots, Fisting/Handballing, Fetish/Kink, Oral, Piercing

Sub sex pig, Axel Abysse crawls on hands and knees over to dominating Aiden Woods' boots. Starting from the bottom of Aiden's boot, Axel licks his way up to Aiden's stiff, enticing dick. Swift, smooth gulps put Aiden's cock at the back of Axel's warm throat. Wanting more, Aiden bends Axel over and pummels his cock into Axel's more-than-willing hole. Things heat up when Aiden replaces his cock with his entire hand, stretching Axel to the limit. Twisting and turning his hefty fists in and out of Axel's insatiable ass, Aiden gives Axel a handballing he won't ever forget. Next, Aiden Woods is on his back and yells to Axel Abysse, 'fuck my mouth, fuck all of my holes'. Axel responds by shoving his uncut, pierced cock in Aiden's mouth. Mounted on a lazy-Suzan, Axel spins Aiden around and gives his succulent hole a slobbery tongue bath. Aiden returns the favor bending Axel over to swirl his tongue into his swollen hole. Switching positions, Axel lays back and jerks his pierced, uncut cock wh.

Duration: 19:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4635kbps

File size: 676.1 MB

Download Sex pig likes fisting

KissPiss

Staff member

Wrestler4Hire - Garrett Thomas vs Joey Angel

Joey Angel (58?, 185 lbs.) is trained in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (BJJ) and comes as a recommendation from powerhouse, Mark Muscle. The story of how they know each other is a bit out there, but definitely glad to have both on board with me. Joey is a rookie in the ring and his nerves showed heavily before the camera started rolling. Once the action started, Angel felt right at home. Going back-and-forth through most of this match with his opponent until he makes a fatal mistake.

Garrett Thomas (62?, 215 lbs.) is an arrogant, egotistical New Jersey party boy with world-class pro wrestling training. Garrett travels around the United States living the pro wrestling lifestyle. His showboating costs him, but he has loads of skill in the ring. Dont get me wrong. Garrett can take just as much as he can dish. He uses the most efficient holds when handing out punishment.

This match shows the classic pro wrestling holds: crabs, camels, bearhugs and body scissorsor what I like to call my we.

Duration: 19:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7788kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Wrestler4Hire - Garrett Thomas vs Joey Angel

KissPiss

Staff member

Big Bad Wolf, Sc 4 - Brock Rustin, Gio Ryder

Depraved daddy hangs with his ginger ass open for Gio's fist. The wolf pack heads down to Palm Springs where Brock Rustin hooks up with Gio Ryder for some hot desert fisting action. The twisted red head hangs in a sling with his big furry ginger ass open and ready for Gio's gloved hand. Gio pushes his fist inside past the knuckles to the wrist and massages Brock's guts from the inside out. Brock climbs up and kneels in the sling to allow Gio to go even deeper with one hand while he jacks off with the other. Brock bounces up and down on Gio's forearm while Gio pulls a load out of his own 8' cock.

Duration: 16:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4727kbps

File size: 577.8 MB

Download Big Bad Wolf, Sc 4 - Brock Rustin, Gio Ryder

KissPiss

Staff member

Big Bad Wolf, Sc 3 - Dolan Wolf, Drew Sebastian, Rikk York

Dolan Wolf and Drew Sebastian are locked in a deep-fist 69. These pros know just what it takes to hit the sweet spot and really dig around in their partner's sloppy holes to find it. The two studs are so lost in the moment that they don't notice they're being watched by Rikk York. York plays with himself for a few minutes on the sidelines before coming in and taking over for Sebastian. The thought of a fresh hand up his butt has Dolan whipping out his rock hard cock to stroke along as Rikk begins to probe his hole. Dolan really kicks back and enjoys the workout and it's not long before Rikk whips his own cock out to jack along with his free hand. Rikk works his partner into a frenzy as Dolan cries for him to punch the cum out of him. Rikk works his hole until Dolan's cock explodes then leaves his hand in until he gets himself off.

Duration: 18:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4733kbps

File size: 678.3 MB

Download Big Bad Wolf, Sc 3 - Dolan Wolf, Drew Sebastian, Rikk York

KissPiss

Staff member

Deep In the Woods, Sc 2 - Eddie Moreno, Marco

Italian Stallion Marco is back at the cabin kitchen, sucking on tattooed Eddie Moreno's fingers. Marco leans back and puts his gasping hole in the air as Moreno slides up to fill him, plunging him long and deep. Marco gets so turned on he turns the tables and shoves his cock up Moreno's willing ass. After a vigorous fuck, he pulls out and cums on his panting partner. Moreno still hasn't gotten his nut, so Marco lifts Moreno's legs up and fucks him with a huge black dildo.

Duration: 18:37
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 216.6 MB

Download Deep In the Woods, Sc 2 - Eddie Moreno, Marco

KissPiss

Staff member

Falcon Studios - Sounding #9 scene 4 - Boomer Banks

Boomer Banks uses sounding rod in his massive 10 inch cock. Boomer Banks has double-digit inches of cock to play with, so when he lines up the gloves, lube, and sounding rods, he's got your attention. His method is focused and intense: set the rod, slide it in a few inches, then let gravity take control. Boomer moves the sound up and down like a piston, gasping and moaning as he pushes his limits. His mouth stretches into a big 'O,' as he discovers how deep the smooth steel can go. When he's ready, he pulls the sound out and reads it like a dipstick. The gloves come off, the strokes quicken, and Boomer shoots his massive load. He scoops it up and eats his own manseed, fully enjoying the results of his work.

Duration: 19:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4649kbps
Audio: 145kbps

File size: 690.2 MB

Download Falcon Studios - Sounding #9 scene 4 - Boomer Banks

KissPiss

Staff member

Blowing Off Steam (Oliver Saint, Samuel Smith)

Takes charge of robby`s boipussy whenever his girl is outta town. Sure thing that this straight jock doesn`t pull out when he busts his huuuuge nut.

Duration: 17:17
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1751kbps
Audio: 77kbps

File size: 232.5 MB

Download Blowing Off Steam (Oliver Saint, Samuel Smith)

KissPiss

Staff member

Austin Is A Horny Little Pup

Austin loves his toys, we knew this already but he's proving it in this sexy solo. He's looking so hot in his sexy jock strap and that puppy mask, teasing us and showing off his perfect little ass, but soon enough he's toying with that pucker and taking it to the bed for some real horny play. The dildo in his hole isn't the only toy this boy has, he's got a new sleeve to slide down on his cock while he jacks off and gets his cum gushing out over his smooth and tight young body. Seeing the boy fingering his own load into his hole is too much!

Duration: 16:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3714kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 475.5 MB

Download Austin Is A Horny Little Pup

KissPiss

Staff member

Prisoners punished

Cast: Luka Sage, Josh Mikael
Genres: Boots, Fetish/Kink, Fisting/Handballing, Jockstraps, Oral, Piercing, Rimming, Rosebud, Tattoos

After busting out his prisoners hole, officer Luka Sage wants to see how much his ass can take. The filthy 'pig' lets Josh Mikael undress him until he wraps his convict lips around Luka's thick meat. Once Josh is done priming the front, he turns Luka around to bury his bearded face deep into his corrupt ass. After eating out the cop, Josh lubes up and works his hand deep into Luka's hole. It doesn't take long before Josh alternates fists while he stuffs the 'pig'. Luka takes every plunge from the criminal as he gets his hole punched deep. Luka wants the fists at a different angle and lays back on his desk with his legs in the air to let Josh stretch out his hole with both fists. The cop wants to cum and hops up to ride Josh's fist until he jacks his load out all over the criminals forearm. With a spent cock and a busted hole, Luka locks Josh back in his cell.

Duration: 16:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6852kbps

File size: 840.4 MB

Download Prisoners punished

KissPiss

Staff member

Control Room Scene 4 - Alexander Gustavo

Cast: Alexander Gustavo
Genres: Leather, Masturbation, Big Dick

Alexander Gustavo has been sentenced to the Control Room to master the art of giving head. He's been taught that it doesn't matter what the dick is attached to, as long as it's huge. He also knows that a true cocksucker never uses his hands and always swallows the entire cock to the base. The lesson begins when the young hunk gets on his knees before the glory-hole chamber and receives his first cock, an 8' long, thick circumcised beast with huge balls. Gustavo takes the fat dick in his mouth immediately bobs his head up and down until the monster reaches it's fully hard 8'. Alexander licks up and down the shaft paying close attention to the goat nuts swinging through the glory hole. Gobs of thick spit gush out of his mouth, coating the cock and causing the mystery man inside the chamber to moan as he busts his load. As soon as cock #1 disappears through the hole cock #2 slides out, a shocking 10' snake that slides down Gustavo's throat. This one proves to be more of a challenge, bein.

Duration: 19:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4698kbps

File size: 682.9 MB

Download Control Room Scene 4 - Alexander Gustavo