What's new
Welcome

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Rapidgator.net
fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

Guys Fuck Each Other in Ass - Only the Best Video!

carolina

Adult Time - Jerk Buddies - Jay Tee & Isaac Parker (1080p)

Two straight buddies, Isaac Parker and Jay Tee, are doing homework together but are getting pretty sick of it. They decide to take a break by talking about planning a party, and maybe even meeting up with some girls to have sex. However, Jay says that the last time he tried to have sex with a girl, she complained that his dick is too big. Isaac is skeptical of Jay's story, saying that Jay's dick can't possibly be that big, and Definitely can't be bigger than Isaac's. But Jay insists that his story is completely true.They decide that the best way to settle this is to compare their dick sizes right now. Jay says that he's a grower not a shower, so both guys agree that they'll have to get hard before making any comparisons. They masturbate side-by-side, trying not to look at each other while they do so... but they can't resist sneaking a few peeks. Once their dicks are nice and hard, they use a ruler to measure them.It turns out that Jay's dick is indeed bigger, so the matter is settled. However, by this point Isaac and Jay are both so unexpectedly turned on that going back to homework is the last thing on their minds. Isaac decides to experiment with sucking on Jay's impressive dick, and then Jay gives Isaac a blowjob as well. They also can't help but comment on how nice each other's asses look, and decide they might as well go all the way. Who needs homework when sex is a much better pasttime?

Format: mp4
Duration: 41:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5282kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Adult Time - Jerk Buddies - Jay Tee & Isaac Parker (1080p)

Teninchlondon - Episode 1

朝勃ちしたひろやは豊亮とけんじにセックスの誘いをする!朝から激しいセックスが始まり、豊助が2人にガンガン掘られ、2本挿しでケツがデカマラを咥え込む。

Duration: 10:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5864kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 448.5 MB

Download Teninchlondon - Episode 1

Men's Briefs part 4

Duration: 19:43
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 7829kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Men's Briefs part 4

carolina

Earthbound: Heaven to Hell: Scene 02

Duration: 35:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6589kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Earthbound: Heaven to Hell: Scene 02

BiLatinMen - Spike and Hoops

Duration: 18:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4918kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 686.6 MB

Download BiLatinMen - Spike and Hoops

Andy Ford & Tony Milak - Tony's Tight Ass

Video language: English

If a boy like Andy Ford wants to entice you into some BoyFun instead of going to work then I think we all agree we would think up an excuse for being late and have our dick out in seconds.Gorgeous Tony Milak seems to agree, it doesn't take a whole lot to convince him to abandon his record of punctuality to feast on some stiff young boner with his boyfriend.

Duration: 21:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7905kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Andy Ford & Tony Milak - Tony's Tight Ass

carolina

Lucas Fucks Matt

Jake makes the first move towards reconciliation, and bruno responds by slapping his rock hard dick against jake's face, then jamming it repeatedly down his throat.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:11
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1518kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 198.2 MB

Download Lucas Fucks Matt

Logan Fucks Dawson vol.2

What's better than this past friday's scene featuring joey pele fucking tomas lopez in his ass bareback with his fat uncut 8.5-inch cock?

Duration: 25:51
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1335kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 276.6 MB

Download Logan Fucks Dawson vol.2

Raw Adventures, sc. 6 - Insider

Duration: 23:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7656kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Raw Adventures, sc. 6 - Insider

carolina

Hot Stuff - First Date - Xavi Duran, Devian

Duration: 20:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7683kbps

Download Hot Stuff - First Date - Xavi Duran, Devian

Doctor's Endurance Test - Dr. Knox & James Jacobs

James comes into the office for a regular physical exam but Dr. Knox finds that James has some discomfort around the abdomen area. The doctor then suggests that he does an endurance physical on the patient. The endurance test leads to a lot more endurance then both the doctor and patient expected and before you know it, James the patient fucks the doctor hard & raw.

Duration: 22:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2447kbps
Audio: 74kbps

File size: 413.4 MB

Download Doctor's Endurance Test - Dr. Knox & James Jacobs

Gay - Florian Mraz Fucks A Genuine Amateur Twink Hd

Running can be a lonely affair - as Alan Sillitoe detailed in "The Loneliness Of The Long Distance Runner" - but then people who play the recorder don't have many friends either. Perhaps that explains why Florian Mraz and Harry Vakker seem to hit it off so quickly at the start of this spunk-inducing duo. Then again, it could have something to do with the fact that they're both top-notch beauties, neither of whom any right-minded fellow would kick out of bed in a hurry.

Duration: 25:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3896kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 752.0 MB

Download Gay - Florian Mraz Fucks A Genuine Amateur Twink Hd

carolina

Lucas Fucks Dawson vol.1

Connor holds his hand tight on the back of milo's head as he alternates between letting milo suck him and face fucking him deeply. Connor does end up fulfilling his end of the bargain, lying down in between milo's legs and going down on him as well.

Duration: 19:08

File size: 203.9 MB

Download Lucas Fucks Dawson vol.1

Gay - Erik Franke, Sven Laarson, Andy Fisher Hd

It's a move that can only have one effect on a guy like Agusti, of course. Before you know it this handsome stud is turning his eye to giving Adamov's rump a full examination - at which point you pretty much know which way the action is going to go! Indeed, the second half of the scene is very much centred on Adamov's ever-eager butt-hole - first Franke giving it a good old-fashioned screwing, then Agusti stretching the said pucker to the max by means of that oversized ramrod of his! You'd be forgiven for thinking at this point, of course, that that would be more than enough dick for any young white lad to handle - but you'd be wrong! Never one to hold back from a challenge, Adamov proceeds to take both dicks at once - even allowing his two tops to swop positions mid-point to maximise the effect. Little wonder he squeals with a mix of agony and delight in the process; before both Agusti and Franke jizz all over his ass, leaving him to call it a wrap by jerking his load over Franke's face

Duration: 24:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3901kbps

File size: 712.1 MB

Download Gay - Erik Franke, Sven Laarson, Andy Fisher Hd

Gay- A proper juice feeding! (Aymeric Deville, Darko, Tahar) - 720p Hd

Aymeric is enjoying his boss' terrasse, the stormy warm weather is getting him hot and horny, and he's looking for guys to fill him up. He didn't have to wait long before Tahar and Darko show up, dick hard and full balls. Aymeric got plowed and filled up good by the 2 guys, especially Tahar who gave him 3 loads in a row! A proper feeding!

Duration: 23:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2190kbps

File size: 400.2 MB

Download Gay- A proper juice feeding! (Aymeric Deville, Darko, Tahar) - 720p Hd

carolina

A Parisian cum weekend for Kalid (Kalid, Marco Napoli) - 720p Hd

Kalid came to Paris for the weekend to have some fun and he rented an apartment. The sexy guy took advantage of the basement of the building to get some guys to fuck him hard.

Duration: 17:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2467kbps

File size: 329.4 MB

Download A Parisian cum weekend for Kalid (Kalid, Marco Napoli) - 720p Hd

Gay- Cock waiting at a glory hole (Apolo, Mathieu Ferhati) - 720p Hd

Apolo was super horny and went to take care of a huge cock that was waiting for him through a glory hole.

Duration: 26:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2189kbps
Audio: 142kbps

File size: 449.8 MB

Download Gay- Cock waiting at a glory hole (Apolo, Mathieu Ferhati) - 720p Hd

CutlersDen Powerfuck - Cutler X and Jason Luna

Hungry muscle boys are life's gift. Cutler 100% uses Jason like he wants to be used. This pocket pig spreads wide and goes for the ride of his life, giving hot wet hole like his life depends on it. Cutler is here to flood his guts and throws Jason all over the room in the process. Bed or table? ...

Duration: 26:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7782kbps
Audio: 178kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download CutlersDen Powerfuck - Cutler X and Jason Luna

carolina

TimTales - Tim Kruger and Jack Wolf

Duration: 11:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6836kbps
Audio: 333kbps

File size: 578.2 MB

Download TimTales - Tim Kruger and Jack Wolf

Gay - Sweet Twink Riding Sc. 2 - Nick Fox, Damian Porch

After what we imagine to be a night out, Nick gets home with a hickey, which only makes Damian not trust him all that much anymore. But clearly that thought doesn't last long as soon Nick is sucking on Damian's cock and rimming his hole in anticipation of the pounding he's about to give him. It goes without saying that Nick clearly enjoys himself as he's soon spurting his load over Damians hole!

Duration: 25:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2396kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 466.0 MB

Download Gay - Sweet Twink Riding Sc. 2 - Nick Fox, Damian Porch

Gay - - Erik Franke, Xander Rex and Timmy Treasure - 720p Hd

Who hasn't enjoyed a playful session of arm-wrestling with their friends? What you might not have experienced, however, is the manner of "celebration" that marks Hector Agusti's victory. Then again, unlike this black sex-god, you might not have had the company of two very eager white-boys in the form of Erik Franke and Yuri Adamov to celebrate with! Suffice it to say that Agusti's thick, uncut black mamba doesn't stay concealed in his pants for long - the two cute twinks are down on their knees and giving it some clearly much-needed oral appreciation in no time at all!

Duration: 18:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps

File size: 545.3 MB

Download Gay - - Erik Franke, Xander Rex and Timmy Treasure - 720p Hd

carolina

BoyFun - Finn Harper & Jacob Dolce - Deep Inside Dolce

Duration: 19:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7853kbps
Audio: 114kbps

Download BoyFun - Finn Harper & Jacob Dolce - Deep Inside Dolce

Pijon Enmascarado - Episode 96

大人気モデル浩輔が、ベッドに張り付けにされ亀頭責めされる!
パツパツのパンツの中からは、ギンギンに勃起したデカマラが...
ちんこをいじめられ、漢泣きする姿がエロすぎます。

Duration: 12:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5866kbps

File size: 542.9 MB

Download Pijon Enmascarado - Episode 96

Pijon Enmascarado - Episode 103

朝勃ちしたひろやは豊亮とけんじにセックスの誘いをする!朝から激しいセックスが始まり、豊助が2人にガンガン掘られ、2本挿しでケツがデカマラを咥え込む。

Duration: 2:29
Video: 1330x1080, AVC (H.264), 5886kbps

File size: 109.7 MB

Download Pijon Enmascarado - Episode 103

carolina

The Pianist - Dani Robles, Ely Chaim

Duration: 19:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5856kbps
Audio: 88kbps

File size: 837.6 MB

Download The Pianist - Dani Robles, Ely Chaim

Gay - Blake Hanson, Tim Law

Tim Law Surrenders His Hungry Raw Ass To His Horned-Up Coach.

Duration: 18:57
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 3904kbps
Audio: 243kbps

File size: 576.5 MB

Download Gay - Blake Hanson, Tim Law

Gay - Jace Reed,Milan Sharp & Rokas Zilina Hd

Milan Sharp and Rokas Zilina have made arrangements to meet up with Jace Reed for a morning's skiing session, but either they've forgotten or they just can't be arsed! Instead, they just want to enjoy a bit of time in bed together; and Reed would remain very much an afterthought were it not for the fact that the fellow turns up to find out where they are. At which point what would be a fantastic duo quickly transcends into a truly ball-busting threeway - much of the action centred (understandably) on Reed's unbelievably proportioned cock!
Then again, what else would you expect? The boy is blessed with one of nature's wonders, and Sharp and Zilina jostle for position in a bid to slobber and feast on the monster! All things considered it's Sharp who gets the bigger share of the inches in his mouth - which is arguably a sign of things to come given that it's his raw ass that serves as the focal-point for action once matters have turned decidedly anal!
Initially the guy takes a ride on Zilina's ramrod, as if to get him the mood; but it's painfully obvious that what Sharp really wants inside him is that humungous ass-stretcher of Reed's; and, having been banged on his back and then taken a momentary "rest" in the form of another bout of oral, he's soon riding the beast cowboy-style in a flagrant attempt to secure the most pleasure possible! Given the predicament, it's no small wonder that he's soon creaming himself silly; whilst Zilina spurts all over his face as he does so. That leaves Reed chance to knock out his load as his pals work his spurting crown!

Duration: 25:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps

File size: 742.7 MB

Download Gay - Jace Reed,Milan Sharp & Rokas Zilina Hd

carolina

Headhunting - Chapter Gay

Duration: 18:59
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 836.2 MB

Download Headhunting - Chapter Gay

Menatplay - Adam Franco & Sir Peter (1080p)

Food plays an important role during holidays - except when that food is thrown at others. Get ready for the messiest suit sex movie ever filmed!

Duration: 20:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5408kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 877.9 MB

Download Menatplay - Adam Franco & Sir Peter (1080p)

Luke & Josh (Outtakes)

If you trespass then you better be prepared for the consequences. When javi and adam crossed over into max's land they didn't realize what was in store for them. This is a hot raw encounter, rough and sweaty. Javi was to share his boyfriend adam with max. Pure bareback passion followed. A raw encounter not to be missed.

Duration: 16:31
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1510kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 191.3 MB

Download Luke & Josh (Outtakes)

carolina

Stepdad Demands My Attention - Brent North and Dale Kuda

The skills you learn as a scout are always transferrable. A problem is always more easily solved if you think like a scout!

Duration: 28:06
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 2631kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 562.8 MB

Download Stepdad Demands My Attention - Brent North and Dale Kuda

Gay- Bastian Karim is waiting for a Mathieu Ferhati's big dick - 720p Hd

Bastian is very horny, he's waiting on his four for a big dick.

Duration: 26:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2400kbps

File size: 483.9 MB

Download Gay- Bastian Karim is waiting for a Mathieu Ferhati's big dick - 720p Hd

Manalized - Poolside pumping - Max Cameron , Tyler Phoenix 1080p

人気男優 、望月裕也との3Pがついに実現!!
ノンケのはずがケツモロ感すぎて、生ちんぽを要求。
2人のザーメンが望月裕也のケツマンコの奥に出され、種マンからはドロっと溢れ出ちゃってます

Duration: 17:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11715kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Manalized - Poolside pumping - Max Cameron , Tyler Phoenix 1080p

carolina

Gay - Outdoor Raw Sc.4 - Craig Kennedy, David Hollister

Pretty much everyone who knows him will tell you that Mark Fontana is a dirty-minded punk, who will take any opportunity that comes his way to get his cock out; but even so it still seems to come as something of a surprise to his pretty namesake, Mike Fontana, when the lad discovers Mark having a surreptitious wank in a quiet corner in the middle of the working day. Still, Mike's attitude is promptly akin to accepting that if you can't beat them then you might as well join them; and drawing up a plastic bucket to sit on, the lad pulls out his own aching knob and begins to enjoy some much-needed self-stimulation himself.

Duration: 28:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6506kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Gay - Outdoor Raw Sc.4 - Craig Kennedy, David Hollister

Gay- A slut is waiting for 2 guys - 720p Hd

Sketboy is waiting for two guys at his place, ass in the air. He got pounded by Yann and Valentin, two hung studs who wrecked his ass before giving him two loads of cum.

Duration: 18:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2191kbps
Audio: 158kbps

File size: 311.6 MB

Download Gay- A slut is waiting for 2 guys - 720p Hd

I AM Really Horny - Ollie Barn & Timmy Cole

There is nothing like helping out a horny friend after a game of soccer. My buddy, Ollie, came over to my house after practice and the first thing out of his mouth was I'm horny. I wasn't sure what he wanted as this was the first time we played, but he started pulling down my shorts and sucking my dick. His mouth felt amazing. I just sat back and let him do whatever he wanted to my meat, but then it was my turn. His dick was so much bigger than mine. I hoped it would all fit in my mouth. It didn't, but I kept trying. I could only get it halfway before he started feeling on my butt. I knew my ass could take it better than my mouth, and I gladly gave it to him. He fucked my hole so good on the couch that I came on myself. Then Ollie dripped his seed on my balls.

Duration: 19:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2350kbps

File size: 352.1 MB

Download I AM Really Horny - Ollie Barn & Timmy Cole

carolina

Stuffing Tristan - Rocky & Tristan

This is a rematch that needed to happen. It was Rocky who welcomed Tristan to in an awesome pairing that had Rocky shooting what very well may have been the biggest load we'd ever seen him shoot, and the chemistry and sex between these two was evident in all of the hot action leading up to the massive cumshots it all culminated in. We had to let these guys have another go, and had to get Rocky's cock back in Tristan's hole.

Duration: 19:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3902kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 574.8 MB

Download Stuffing Tristan - Rocky & Tristan

RawFuckClub - Bears at play (720p)

人の性処理道具として扱われて、生ケツマンコに次々と濃厚な精子が中に出されて、
ケツマンコからは溢れ出す白濁液がドロドロっと溢れ出す

Duration: 26:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2364kbps

File size: 491.1 MB

Download RawFuckClub - Bears at play (720p)

Lucas Fucks Austin

Aaron bruiser's wife suspects that he is cheating on her, so she has setup a spy-cam in their bedroom to find out once and for all.

Duration: 12:50
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1520kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 149.7 MB

Download Lucas Fucks Austin

carolina

Pijon Enmascarado - Episode 98

お互いのセックスを見せ合いながら、
ウケ同士ウナギで繋がり、変態に狂いながら感じあう。
ナマ交尾でペアのウケを交換し、
最後はお互いの相手に中出し、
種がアナルから漏れるくらいの大量射精!

Duration: 4:31
Video: 1570x1080, AVC (H.264), 5875kbps

File size: 199.7 MB

Download Pijon Enmascarado - Episode 98

Outta The Park!, Scene 1

Duration: 44:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2899kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Outta The Park!, Scene 1

OnlyFans - Steve Q fucks Eli Shaw

Check out what happens when you throw a group of very horny, testosterone charged young stud twinks together. It's a fuck 'n fuck fest they'll not soon forget.

Duration: 25:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1473kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 296.9 MB

Download OnlyFans - Steve Q fucks Eli Shaw

carolina

Myott Hunter and Dalton Riley

Myott goes to the doctor to seek help for an accident he's had. Dalton is concerned, so he tries to help Myott right away. Myott claims he has something stuck up his butt, although when Dalton fingers him, he feels nothing there. Myott seems pleased with himself and tells Dalton he lied and there is nothing up his ass - but there could be if Dalton wants there to be. Dalton fucks Myott hard on the examination table until they both cum all over each other.

Duration: 18:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4082kbps

File size: 556.4 MB

Download Myott Hunter and Dalton Riley

Only Fans - Aidan Ward and Jonas Jackson Part 2

Duration: 29:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps

Download Only Fans - Aidan Ward and Jonas Jackson Part 2

Pijon Enmascarado - Episode 102

日○大野球部だった隼人くんが久しぶりの出演!
今回人生初めてのアナルプレイに挑戦!
「やばい、出そう」と男のちんこに感じ、声が漏れちゃって喘ぎ声が止まらない。
最後にはアナルが感じてしまって、気持ちよくフィニッシュ!

Duration: 4:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5876kbps

File size: 181.4 MB

Download Pijon Enmascarado - Episode 102

carolina

Tim Tales - Nano Maso, Guido Stahl - Bonus 1080p

As promised, Timtales Exclusive Nano Maso destroys our German Muscle Guido Stahl for your extra Christmas delight. Enjoy!

Duration: 24:00
Video: 1904x1080, AVC (H.264), 3995kbps
Audio: 332kbps

File size: 761.8 MB

Download Tim Tales - Nano Maso, Guido Stahl - Bonus 1080p

HelixStudios - Lip Locked (Jimmy Andrews, Daniel Morris) 1080p

Sultry peaches and cream cock slingers, jimmy Andrews, and Daniel Morris get combined in this five alarm, fire hot, flip fuck! Both give the proper erotic attention to their respective, ragingly huge hard-ons, as they choke down dick like delicious lil' devils, before boning each other's beautiful butts. We're even treated to a saucy side of incredible ass eating! After a myriad of young man- smash action, this tight bodied-twink tryst turns into an explosion of creamy fuck flavor, which leaves tasty, tattooed Jimmy Andrews absolutely covered in fresh boy cream.

Duration: 22:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 837.3 MB

Download HelixStudios - Lip Locked (Jimmy Andrews, Daniel Morris) 1080p

DoctorTapes Myott Hunter & Dalton Riley - I've Got the Hots For Doc

Myott goes to the doctor to seek help for an accident he's had. Dalton is concerned, so he tries to help Myott right away. Myott claims he has something stuck up his butt, although when Dalton fingers him, he feels nothing there. Myott seems pleased with himself and tells Dalton he lied and there is nothing up his ass - but there could be if Dalton wants there to be. Dalton fucks Myott hard on the examination table until they both cum all over each other.

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4082kbps

File size: 556.4 MB

Download DoctorTapes Myott Hunter & Dalton Riley - I've Got the Hots For Doc

carolina

OnlyFans - Manuel Skye and Valentin Amour

When the bodies are this hot, who needs love? Free spirits, fiery passions and locked-down collars and get down to the sex.

Duration: 15:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps

File size: 662.6 MB

Download OnlyFans - Manuel Skye and Valentin Amour

KristenBjorn - Salvador Mendoza, Rafael Ferreira - Casting Couch Ch.409

Duration: 20:54
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 921.0 MB

Download KristenBjorn - Salvador Mendoza, Rafael Ferreira - Casting Couch Ch.409

OnlyFans - YarddieStyle and Roxas Caelum

The boys are in great shape for this scene. We have another contender title of cumshot king.

Duration: 53:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1201kbps

File size: 502.0 MB

Download OnlyFans - YarddieStyle and Roxas Caelum

carolina

TimTales - Levi Junior Fucks Nik Fros

Duration: 19:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6718kbps
Audio: 333kbps

File size: 982.2 MB

Download TimTales - Levi Junior Fucks Nik Fros

Gay - Stretched To The Max (Navon Raffi & Victor Vittu)

Gambling can be a dangerous pastime - you should only ever gamble what you are prepared to lose. But it can also be wildly exciting, not least of all when the stakes are high and the adrenalin is pumping - something that Navon Raffi, Ron Negba and George Udall discover when they visit their local casino and place all their gambling chips against sexy croupier, Michal Tovi.

Duration: 17:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3903kbps

File size: 511.0 MB

Download Gay - Stretched To The Max (Navon Raffi & Victor Vittu)

Edward Terrant and Markus Kage

He could tell I was scared and put his hand reassuringly on my leg.

Duration: 35:24
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 2631kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 708.7 MB

Download Edward Terrant and Markus Kage

carolina

Gay - Doing What Cums Naturally, Sc 2 - Beno Eker, Navon Raffi

If we told you that Beno Eker and Navon Raffi display a fondness for pussy at the start of this splendid little escapade, you might be a tad concerned that we'd finally gone all hetero on you. Never fear, however. The pussy in question is a neighbour's cat; and having taken time out to pet the creature, the two buddies have soon shot to their bedroom indoors in order to display animalistic qualities of their own. Indeed, rest assured that the jockstraps they're both supporting quickly get pulled aside; as each lad takes turn to gobble feverishly away on all the hard flesh on offer, before 69-ing each other on the bed like a pair of cheap whores!

Duration: 30:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5849kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Gay - Doing What Cums Naturally, Sc 2 - Beno Eker, Navon Raffi

Jackie Sweet and Mike Steed - Teenage Twinks

A couple of days ago, my suggested we go on an adventure hike.

Duration: 21:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7884kbps
Audio: 116kbps

Download Jackie Sweet and Mike Steed - Teenage Twinks

Locker Room Fuck

Max obliges as he does really need a lift home, and his parents are probably expecting him. From the moment jake bass' lips touch his cock, a lean allen king appears to be taken to another world. Jake cannot get enough of allen's thick cock and nice big balls.

Duration: 25:00

File size: 267.3 MB

Download Locker Room Fuck

carolina

Lucas Fucks Dirk (Part 2)

Today i have a little twink with me . His name is lucas vino and he's from the north of brazil. He's just 18 but he loves cock. The bigger the better so i'm not surprised he called me! He recently sucked so many dicks but he's never taken anything up his tight little virgin ass.

Duration: 24:14
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V7, 1335kbps

File size: 259.0 MB

Download Lucas Fucks Dirk (Part 2)

JustForFans YarddieStyle & Brock Banks

I rented a villa in the Hollywood Hills and took Brock Banks apart. I fucked him all over the property. You already know that I love. A willing submissive nasty ass that I can fuck for hours.

Duration: 35:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 1390kbps

File size: 380.8 MB

Download JustForFans YarddieStyle & Brock Banks

Kyle Fucks Marcus

Unfortunately, all of the female masseuses are out for the day, so he has to settle on a young male masseur named anthony verusso.

File size: 192.2 MB

Download Kyle Fucks Marcus