What's new
Welcome

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Rapidgator.net
fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

~Gaymania | Sweet boy's ass in Love~

belialxxxx

Gaymania_SC-2919 Grayson: Solo

We're finishing up Newbies Month with cute blond Grayson, who takes off his shirt out in nature and shows you his muscular chest as well as his charming smile. Grayson seems to particularly enjoy nipple play as his hands keep straying to them, both as he leans back against a tree and when he strips down to his jock strap in the studio. This newbie cutie is hiding an impressively long cock, and he puts on a very good show for his first solo as he strokes it and fucks his hands, finishing with an explosive cumshot.

Genre: Solo, Cum Shot, Big Dick, Masturbation
Cast: Grayson

VideoQuality: Full HD
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 713.5 MB
Duration: 00:19:27
Resolution: 1920x1080

Click the link below for download:

SC2919_Grayson_Solo.mp4

SC-2919_Grayson_Solo.mp4

belialxxxx

Gaymania_SC-2920 Grayson & Phoenix: Bareback

Before his first scene, blond Grayson takes a walk through the woods with his tattooed costar Phoenix. The guys flirt, kiss, and touch each other in nature, then return to the studio where they passionately make out and undress each other. Phoenix strokes Grayson's long cock, getting him hard, then sees just how deep he can take it in his mouth. "Oh yeah, suck me," the top moans. Soon Phoenix can't wait to lower himself onto that big dick, riding Grayson before the top pounds him doggystyle. The bottom cums as he gets fucked on his back, then Grayson bends him over to cum on that ass.

Genre: Bareback, Nipple Play, Kissing, Handjob, Doggystyle, Cum Shot, Sex, Blowjob, Anal
Cast: Grayson & Phoenix

FileSize: 866.4 MB
Duration: 00:22:43

SC2920_Grayson__Phoenix_Bareback.mp4

SC-2920_Grayson_

belialxxxx

Gaymania_Cam Bang! Sc.3 (Nick Fox, Toby George)

Genre: Uncut, Smooth, Bareback, Shaved, Fingering, Deep Throat, Moaning, Twinks, Oral, Blowjob, Skinny, Big Dicks, Kissing, Cumshots, Muscles, Facial

FileSize: 1.13 GB
Duration: 00:24:29

Cam_Bang_Sc.3.mp4

Cam_Bang_Sc.3.mp4

belialxxxx

Gaymania_Cam Bang! Sc.2 (Danny Jones, Rami Ferris)

Genre: Blowjob, Kissing, Big Dicks, Bareback, Oral, Uncut, Smooth, Facial, Deep Throat, Muscles, Skinny, Moaning, Shaved, Fingering, Cumshots, Twinks

FileSize: 688 MB
Duration: 00:23:21

Cam_Bang_Sc.2.mp4

Cam_Bang_Sc.2.mp4

belialxxxx

Gaymania_The Joys of Nudism (Donovin Rece, Muscled Madison)

Young Donovin can�?Tt get used to his stepdad Madison being a nudist. As the man walks around the house naked and doing chores, Donovin feels shy and uncomfortable. That�?Ts why Madison decides it�?Ts time to educate his stepson on being proud of his body. The two now stand naked as Madison grabs Donovin�?Ts butt to loosen him up. But the truth is Donovin gets too comfortable too quickly when his stepdad falls on his knees to suck his cock. The boy learns the way of nudism fast as Madison eats his ass to prepare him for the plow of his life.

Genre: Daddy, Bareback, Muscle, Twink, Blowjob
Cast: Donovin Rece, Muscled Madison

VideoQuality: HD
FileSize: 827.7 MB
Duration: 00:23:29
Resolution: 1912x1088

The_Joys_of_Nudism.mp4

The_Joys_of_Nudism.mp4

belialxxxx

Gaymania_That Summer (Carter Woods, Ryder Owens)

Country-boy, Carter Woods, hires city-boy, Ryder Owens, to help him around his ranch for the summer. But, as the summer progresses, the two find more out about themselves than they ever expected and eventually... sparks fly.

Genre: Blowjob, Rimming, Anal Sex, Facial, Tattoos, Big Dicks, Masturbation, Romance, Cumshot, Kissing, Muscles, Bareback, Hairy
Cast: Carter Woods, Ryder Owens

FileSize: 1.8 GB
Duration: 00:51:08

That_Summer.mp4

That_Summer.mp4

belialxxxx

Gaymania_Shaving That Muscled Body (Rob Quin, Muscled Madison)

Muscled Madison is having some trouble trimming his body hair. Lucky for him, Rob, his shy stepson, is around the house to help him. Despite feeling a little uncomfortable, Rob gives his stepdad a hand, shaving his chest and worshiping his muscled body. When he reaches Madison�?Ts crotch, the boy jumps at the chance of getting a taste of his stepdad�?Ts cock. The two decide to move things to the bedroom, where Madison plows his stepson while he moans heavily.

Genre: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Creampie, Bareback, Muscles, Older, Big Dick
Cast: Rob Quin, Muscled Madison

FileSize: 1.04 GB
Duration: 00:29:10

Shaving_That_Muscled_Body.mp4

Shaving_That_Muscled_Body.mp4

belialxxxx

Gaymania_Cocky Coach. Part 1 (Damian Night, Johnny Donovan)

Coach Johnny Donovan gives hungry up-and-cummer Damian Night a little extra hands-on instruction in the locker room. Damian needs some pointers on his swing, and Johnny takes his shirt off so he can really show Damian how to get his core and hips working. The coach gets hard checking out his best player's ass, and Damian eagerly sucks the top, then shakes his booty before Johnny pounds him doggystyle against the lockers. Riding the bench has never been so much fun as the bottom rides his coach's bat till Johnny cums on his hole.

Genre: Bareback, Uncut, Creampie, Blowjob, Cumshot, Anal Sex, Muscles
Cast: Damian Night, Johnny Donovan

FileSize: 925 MB
Duration: 00:26:18

Cocky_Coach._Part_1.mp4

Cocky_Coach._Part_1.mp4

belialxxxx

Gaymania_Monstah Mike Fucks Chris (Chris, Monstah Mike)

Chris is back and gets Monstah fucked by Mike.

Genre: Bear, Anal, Hairy, Muscle, Blowjob
Cast: Chris, Monstah Mike

FileSize: 1002.8 MB
Duration: 00:16:50

Monstah_Mike_Fucks_Chris.mp4

Monstah_Mike_Fucks_Chris.mp4

belialxxxx

Gaymania_Alann23 �?" Job Interview (Melvin Moore & Alann)

I usually love to be naked around, but this time I put on my best suit for a job interview. I definitely did not expect such a handsome and sexy guy to be the employee �???�??�
I invited him for a drink �??' and I dared him to satisfy me in order to get the job �??+ and guess what�?�? He accepted �???�???
He started sucking my huge dick until I got hard as fuck �??� You can tell I was enjoying it very much �??<
As a top, I don�?Tt usually suck his dick, but this time I was so horny that I put all his 20cms inside my mouth �??+�?': and I did it very very well �?�c
After opening his hole with my tongue and fingers, I stuck my dick all the way in and fucked him really hard and in so many different positions �?��

Genre: Muscles, Bareback, Interracial, Uncut, Blowjob, Kissing, Anal Sex, Twinks, Outdoors, Tattoos, Cumshot, Rimming
Cast: Melvin Moore (@melvinmoore), Alann (@alann23)

FileExtension: mov
FileSize: 1.05 GB
Duration: 00:24:29

Alann23_Job_Interview.mov

Alann23_Job_Interview.mov

belialxxxx

Gaymania_Cocky Coach. Part 3 (Johnny Donovan, Drake Von)

Triumphant after winning his match, wrestler Drake Von wants to celebrate with his hot coach! But Johnny Donovan is so preoccupied with his clipboard, he barely even looks as Drake puts his jock strap on his head and shakes his boner around in his singlet. Drake offers the stressed coach a full-body naked massage and gets Johnny's attention as he strips too, then puts the jock on. The guys suck each other's cocks, then the athlete rims his coach and fucks his hole! Drake bends his coach over to pound him doggystyle, and Johnny rides the top till he fucks the cum out of him, then empties his balls on Drake's face.

Genre: Uncut, Blowjob, Bareback, Muscles, Cumshot, Creampie, Anal Sex
Cast: Johnny Donovan, Drake Von

FileSize: 1.05 GB
Duration: 00:31:55

Cocky_Coach._Part_3.mp4

Cocky_Coach._Part_3.mp4

belialxxxx

Gaymania_You Can Dick Me Up (Michael Boston, Miguel Rey)

Its like these 2 were made for each other - right? Michael Boston has a big fuckable ass and muscle dom top Miguel Rey is packing a fat 9.5 incher. Miguel is kind of the total package of masculine good looks, big beautiful body and THAT DICK. Michael is hungry and cant wait to get that big dick in...

Genre: Bareback, Interracial, Anal Sex, Muscles, Blowjob
Cast: Michael Boston, Miguel Rey

FileSize: 889.7 MB
Duration: 00:15:15

You_Can_Dick_Me_Up.mp4

You_Can_Dick_Me_Up.mp4

belialxxxx

Gaymania_A Man in Uniform 2 Scene 1 - Cliff Jensen, AJ Sloan

Hung cop Cliff Jensen fucks his partner, AJ Sloan, bareback in IconMale�?Ts �??A Man in Uniform 2�??.

Genre: Anal Sex, Muscles, Big Dicks, Kissing, Interracial, Blowjob, Hairy, Uniform, Bareback, Cumshots, Tattoos, Masturbation
Cast: Cliff Jensen, AJ Sloan

FileSize: 834.6 MB
Duration: 00:26:44

A_Man_in_Uniform_2_Scene_1__Cliff_Jensen_AJ_Sloan.mp4

A_Man_in_Uniform_2_Scene_1_-_Cliff_Jensen,_AJ_Sloan.mp4

belialxxxx

Gaymania_Sweat.Fuck.Repeat. Scene 4 (Lawson James, Jarrod James)

While listening to the big game in the bed of Lawson James' truck, tailgater Jarrod James decides that it's his turn to go deep. Right in the middle of this abandoned parking lot, Jarrod sucks off Lawson's daddy dick and rims the bearded stud's massive bubble butt. Now his turn to fuck around, Lawson has Jarrod drop to all fours and begins using his fingers to toy with his bro's tight hole. With Jarrod's back arched and his ass hanging off the truck's bed, Lawson slides his bareback cock into Jarrod and fucks him for any passerby to see. The grunting top pounds the furry football fan and fills his mouth with his cock until the bottom is ready to unload. Drained, Jarrod makes it his mission to eat Lawson's cum as he swallows down the hunk's stiff dick.

Genre: Blowjob, Rimming, Tattoos, Bareback, Muscles, Anal, Hairy
Cast: Lawson James, Jarrod James

FileSize: 1.1 GB
Duration: 00:30:31

Sweat.Fuck.Repeat._Scene_4.mp4

Sweat.Fuck.Repeat._Scene_4.mp4

belialxxxx

Gaymania_SC-2917 Drew: Solo

Blue-eyed go-go dancer Drew was introduced to Sean Cody by his buddy Phoenix, and he's excited for the opportunity to show his stuff on video. Drew prefers to be a sub bottom, but adds, "I can play a little rough! If you're not being dominant and rough enough, I'll challenge." Drew chats about what he's into before stripping out of his clothes to show his hot dancer's body and stroke his thick cock. Turn up the volume to listen to Drew's hot gasps of pleasure as he fucks his hands before he blows his load!

Genre: Cum Shot, Solo, Masturbation
Cast: Drew

FileSize: 630.7 MB
Duration: 00:18:55

SC2917_Drew_Solo.mp4

SC-2917_Drew_Solo.mp4

belialxxxx

Gaymania_You Win Some (Curtis Cameron, Gregor Gilead)

Genre: Blowjob, Oral, Bareback, Smooth, Big Dick, Twinks, Uncut, Cumshots, Facial

FileSize: 482.5 MB
Duration: 00:16:59

You_Win_Some.mp4

You_Win_Some.mp4

belialxxxx

Gaymania_My Man's Muscles (Antony Carter, Mario Vertigo)

The sight of huge muscular Jawked hunk Mario Vertigo working out with his bulging arms and massive hairy pecs flexing is enough to have any young sporty buck boned up and ready for some fun. Antony Carter is no exception.
When the gorgeous young guy finds the big man working out in the bedroom he's not exactly subtle about his desires. He watches from the bed and soon has his hand down his shorts to play with his swelling dick.
It might be a surprise for Mario, but the big man isn't going to say no when his young buddy wants to come and feel his bulging muscles. He's the kind of man most guys watch in the gym and he loves the attention.
He can't continue his traditional workout for long, especially not when their lips meet and Antony seems determined to go down on his rigid muscle man cock.
It seems all that weight lifting was mostly just a warmup, because the taste of hard penis soon has Mario eager to work all his other muscle groups with some anal pounding.
With both having had their fill of delicious dick and with some licking of young Antony's tight little hole big man Mario is easing his naked muscle meat into his pucker, fucking him from behind right there on the couch.
It's evident Antony is enjoying this workout just as much as the muscle hunk, his hard cock in his rubbing fist while he rides the older man and pumps his pucker up and down on the rigid length inside his ass.
Mario finally reaches his workout goals when young Antony spurts his cream over his smooth body in a great release, the big guy is quick to pull his own penis out and wank himself to a huge splashing jizz shot firing right over the boy's shoulder and drenching his stomach.
No doubt Mario is going to have a workout buddy to share his sessions with every day after this.

Genre: Muscles, Rimming, Cumshots, Bareback, Anal Sex
Cast: Antony Carter, Mario Vertigo

FileSize: 1.25 GB
Duration: 00:21:52

My_Mans_Muscles.mp4

My_Man's_Muscles.mp4

belialxxxx

Gaymania_Open Up Oliver (Greg Noll, Jamie Oliver)

Genre: Blowjob, Twinks, Big Dick, Muscles, Uncut, Cumshots, Smooth, Oral, Bareback

FileSize: 603.7 MB
Duration: 00:20:10

Open_Up_Oliver.mp4

Open_Up_Oliver.mp4

belialxxxx

Gaymania_Rock The Boat (Evan Novak, Gabriel Paris)

Genre: Uncut, Big Dick, Smooth, Bareback, Twinks, Cumshots, Oral, Blowjob, Muscles, Facial

FileSize: 572.9 MB
Duration: 00:20:49

Rock_The_Boat.mp4

Rock_The_Boat.mp4

belialxxxx

Gaymania_Release (Daniel Hausser, Jackson Wright)

Genre: Cumshot, Big Dick, Handjob, Blowjob, Fingering, Muscles, Ass Play, Jerking Off, Smooth, Twinks

FileSize: 590.5 MB
Duration: 00:20:03

Release.mp4

Release.mp4