What's new
Welcome

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Rapidgator.net
fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

Extreme Punishment Fantasy | Cock Torture And Electro Torture Action

biksa

Staff member

Steve watches nervously as the three put on surgical gloves

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM
Video language: English

He knows what's coming, but he doesn't object. He needs the money. He admits that he's been finger fucked before by an old girlfriend. Now he's going to be by three men. They him to face the camera, his face blushing, to show his humiliation as they degrade him, all within view of the street traffic outside. Scott has the idea to make him suck a rubber dildo while Rich and Chic each have a finger in his ass. To everyone's surprise, when Steve stands he's sporting an embarrassing erection. it seems humiliation agrees with him.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:32
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 9633kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 902.0 MB

Download Steve watches nervously as the three put on surgical gloves

biksa

Staff member

Emanuel is a young, straight guy with a tall, lean, sexy body and a nice sized cock

He's tied and gagged, and his clothes are ripped and torn from his body and he's fondled and groped by his attacker, his dick slowly becoming hard in the masked man's hands.

Duration: 10:18
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 1172kbps
Audio: 177kbps

File size: 102.2 MB

Download Emanuel is a young, straight guy with a tall, lean, sexy body and a nice sized cock

biksa

Staff member

The helpless hockey player was bound with his muscular

The man fondled the players cock, the younger man's pathetic whimpers of protest failing to move him. The poor athlete tried desperately to resist but the man was persistent and eventually the player's cock started to grow hard in his hand. The poor humiliated player grew quiet, focusing all of his energy to resist, but the masked man won out and he ultimately surrendered his load to the man in defeat and shame.

Duration: 13:13
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 966kbps
Audio: 152kbps

File size: 130.2 MB

Download The helpless hockey player was bound with his muscular

biksa

Staff member

Darren part 5

Stan and I have put in a lot of effort fucking, punishing and tormenting our unhappy group of straight captives. Now we want to sit back and watch the fruits of our training - a humiliating straight on straight sex show.
We've stationed policeman Matthew with his cock in the gloryhole box, with the threat of Stan's cattle prod backing up the order to get an erection - now. Darren and Nick cower inside, uncomfortably aware of the tight collars currently digging metal probes into their necks.
The first couple of shocks to Darren and Nick's electric collars jolt them to the floor, clawing at their necks in agony. If they want the pain to stop, they'd better follow orders - and soon they're both miserably licking the disembodied cock and balls dangling above them. I make them swap between blowjob duties, with Darren taking his turn licking the hairy balls, grimacing, while Nick sucks the end of the knob.
When Matthew can't get hard from their pathetic oral attentions, Stan zaps his ars.

Duration: 8:53
Video: 746x418, AVC (H.264), 705kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 52.5 MB

Download Darren part 5

biksa

Staff member

The young business executive now found himself bound spread eagle

The young business executive now found himself bound spread eagle to a bed where the masked abductor finished ripping his clothes, revealing a beautifully muscled body. His victim struggled and called for help thru his gag but it is useless. The man fondled and stroked his muscular body as he continued to strip the helpless young man, then left him exposed and defenseless to contemplate what horrors awaited him.

Duration: 13:00
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 1052kbps
Audio: 152kbps

File size: 136.3 MB

Download The young business executive now found himself bound spread eagle

biksa

Staff member

The young man is helpless as the masked man starts to grope

He starts to stroke the captives cock,and the young man is unable to control himself and surrender his load to his abductor. The man then continues his abuse by striking his cock and balls as he writhes in pain.

Duration: 9:11
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 794kbps
Audio: 172kbps

File size: 65.3 MB

Download The young man is helpless as the masked man starts to grope

biksa

Staff member

Gangster Fuck Best Part 53

Christian owes Rick some money. When they meet in the park Rick literally freaks out, grabs the boy and leads him to his apartment. There he ties him well. Rick wants his money back. And as the boy is broke he gets offered to pay with his body. A few minutes later he is already naked and gets his cock fondled and sucked.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:13
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1935kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 188.4 MB

Download Gangster Fuck Best Part 53

biksa

Staff member

Darren part 4

Strapped down by his ankles and wrists on all fours, Darren trembles, Stan's hardon looming in his face, as he realises there's no escape - he's about to taste cock for the first time. Stan's feeling aggressive and wastes no time in thrusting his rigid dick all the way down Darren's throat.
Stan brutally pushes Darren's mouth right down to the hilt immediately, vigorously fucking his face nonstop, not giving a shit if he can breathe or not. made to swallow down the huge cock, Darren's body is racked with convulsions as a particularly cruel bout of rough deepthroat makes him gag and puke up. But Stan shows no mercy, shoving the slimy, dripping shaft right back into Darren's mouth - making him choke it down and take it all the way to the back of his throat, in and out, over and over again.
I decide to get this little cunt's arse stretched open and give him some anal punishment to really subjugate him as he's mercilessly used from both ends. I ram the dildo pole all the way into his ar.

Duration: 8:05
Video: 746x418, AVC (H.264), 889kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 58.5 MB

Download Darren part 4

biksa

Staff member

The bound young man is groped and stroked until his cock

He sat silently in fear and shame as the man played with his hardon, enjoying himself at the young man's expense. The captive looks down in shame as his cock responds to another man's touch, then starts to breath heavy and shoots his load in the man's demanding hand.

Duration: 13:10
Video: 720x400, MP4V, 1181kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 125.2 MB

Download The bound young man is groped and stroked until his cock

biksa

Staff member

Darren part 3

Exhausted and broken from his exercise ordeal, Darren is now totally helpless. Duct taped to a chair, he looks on in horror as we begin toying with him, slowly groping our way down towards his vulnerable privates.
As we maul his hot young body and flaccid prick, Darren shouts out in anger, struggling in vain to break free from his tight bondage. But when he makes the mistake of calling us "dirty queers", Stan decides to punish him with a long, hard snog. Darren almost throws up in disgust as Stan's probing tongue invades his straight mouth, making him splutter and gag.
With Darren's arse conveniently accessible under our specially designed chair, I can't resist sliding my finger into his tight little hole, brushing past the soft hair and tense sphincter to feel his warm guts. Darren sobs in protest, and the more he tries to resist our attentions, the more I feel his resistant anus clench around my finger.
But the real torment hasn't even begun. Darren's mental anguish is about to .

Duration: 9:19
Video: 746x418, AVC (H.264), 947kbps

File size: 71.5 MB

Download Darren part 3

biksa

Staff member

The masked man now assaults the poor jogger's tight, virgin asshole

He uses his finger first to lube and loosen it as the young man squirms and grunts, trying to cope with the invasion. Then the man uses a large dildo, slowly working it into his tight butt. The young athlete struggles and moans, his legs trembling, his
toes wiggle, he whimpers pitifully thru his gag as he tries to escape the invading rubber dick.

Duration: 12:33
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5462kbps

File size: 519.7 MB

Download The masked man now assaults the poor jogger's tight, virgin asshole

biksa

Staff member

The masked man manipulated the sexy captive's cock

Now he was determined to make him shoot a load. The young man turned his head, unable to look at his tormentor, whimpering pathetically, looking humiliated and defeated, but his big dick responded to the man's touch in spite of his disgust. The man stroked until he got what he wanted when the hunk shot a big load, with he cum dripping on his captor's hand.

Duration: 8:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5524kbps

File size: 365.8 MB

Download The masked man manipulated the sexy captive's cock

biksa

Staff member

Sergei part 5

This is the stuff of every straight man's worst nightmare. The evil dental gag holds Sergei's mouth wide open, so he's not even able to beg us to stop hurting him - all he can do is sit there and take it, moaning in pain.
I pull back his foreskin and give the cock a closer and more humiliating examination than any doctor would, before wanking him to an erection. This is an entertaining headfuck for any heterosexual - and Sergei stares down at his achingly hard dick in utter horror.
Our big broom mounted dildo gives him even more to cry about, and he pants and squeals in agony as we cram it up his already abused arsehole. Not content just to stretch his hole open with the large toy, I insist on ramming it all the way home, jabbing him right in the guts. Of course, the little fucker tries to push it out with what's left of his strength, but Del is on hand to make sure the rubber cock stays firmly inside.
Every part of Sergei's body is hurting like fuck by now, and his squeals become .

Duration: 12:43
Video: 746x418, AVC (H.264), 808kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 85.1 MB

Download Sergei part 5

biksa

Staff member

Forcing him to fuck a rubber object

Ordering him onto his back on the floor, legs spread, cock and balls and asshole exposed for all to see, they hand him a small dildo and some lube and order him to fuck himself without touching his cock. The obedient young man complies with the order, his cock growing hard as a rock as he fucks himself. They hand him a larger dildo and enjoy the show as Scott fucks his mouth with one rubber cock as he fucks his ass with another. Then to finish the show, they order him to slowly jerk himself off, he shoots a thick load onto his tight, muscular abs.

Duration: 7:55
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 8403kbps

File size: 498.4 MB

Download Forcing him to fuck a rubber object

biksa

Staff member

Sergei part 3

After his painful spanking, the last place Sergei wants to be is in the stocks. Legs spread, arse fully exposed for more punishment... and violation.
Sergei's lean, sexy body trembles as I work him over with the flogger, making him wince and cry out again and again while Del pinches and yanks his nipples around.
As Del has a turn at whipping Sergei, the boy's eyes light up with fear as I slowly undress in front of him, unleashing my rock hard dick. He knows what's in store, and he's clearly terrified.
Sergei cringes away as I bring my cock up to his mouth, and tries to avoid tasting it, letting only his lips make contact. So I order him to lick the end, and get his tongue pleasuring every inch, including my piss slit, which is already dripping with pre-cum.
I spread Sergei's tight cheeks open and plunge my cock into his arse, but before he has chance to protest, Del is slapping his cock into his mouth. Sergei splutters and chokes as his face, his cheeks, his eyes are filled with l.

Duration: 13:31
Video: 746x418, AVC (H.264), 916kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 100.9 MB

Download Sergei part 3

biksa

Staff member

The masked man now wanted to sexually dominate the young biker

He fondled his exposed cock until he was fully aroused, his cock was hard, and jerked him off in spite of his effort to resist. He masked man licked and kissed his face and neck, ignoring his disgusted protests until he started to tremble and moan and surrendered his load to the masked man, who then made him taste his load.

Duration: 9:18
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4002kbps

File size: 285.7 MB

Download The masked man now wanted to sexually dominate the young biker

biksa

Staff member

Ross part 4

It's time this layabout Ross starts to earn his living. Adrian plans to take him down to the park where he used to ride his skate board around and whore him out to any man that wants to pay a few coins to get his cock sucked. But he needs to be trained to be a whore properly before installing him on his knees in the public toilets. Ross doesn't want to play game. He's had enough and never wants a cock touching his lips again. He rudely refuses when Adrian shoves his stiff dick in Ross' face. Adrian lashes his sore ass cheeks and beats his bum with a leather strap. Ross is in agony, the overwhelming strain he's under is unbearable. He'll do anything to make it stop - even plead to have a cock in his mouth. A good hard fucking drives in that he is now a bottom bitch. Ross' will power is steadily ground down to nothing until he's totally compliant and willing to orally service dick all day.

Duration: 13:49
Video: 746x418, AVC (H.264), 982kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 109.7 MB

Download Ross part 4

biksa

Staff member

Sergei part 4

Sergei's body is battered from his beatings and his arse is sore from all the fucking - how much more can this handsome straight guy take?
We've gagged and strapped him down to a chair in a humiliating and uncomfortable position, with his miserable flaccid cock mercilessly tied and stretched to its limit.
Cowering in fear as I approach, his ordeal is made ten times worse by the introduction of a large steel anal hook. As I rope it tightly to his gag, the hook tugs at his red raw, well fucked hole, ordering him to keep his head well up and remain as still as possible.
So what do I do? Make him writhe in pain and yank that anal hook till it practically rips his tight straight hole apart. A stinging dose of my flogger along with extremely intense vibration on his vulnerable balls soon has Sergei panting and squirming.
And when I stop, it's only to attach a nasty weighted cock clip, giving him even more pain to concentrate on as I walk away and leave him...

Duration: 6:23
Video: 746x418, AVC (H.264), 790kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 41.7 MB

Download Sergei part 4

biksa

Staff member

Ross part 3

Stuck-up teen Ross takes massive pride in his big hetero dong. He skates around the neighbourhood with it jangling about in his shorts trying to get all the girls to notice. But he is disgusted by any men looking at him and it's agony now being tied naked with his arms and legs spread wide. His cock and balls hang vulnerably out in the open to be fondled and used by any man who wants to. Adrian strokes and sucks on his todger no matter how much the smug fucker mouths off to him and spouts homophobic insults. When his cock is nice and hard, Dave enters to tie a massive heavy bowling ball to his genitals. Tugged down so hard he feels like they are going to be snapped off with his engorged dick ready to burst. Ross is slicked up so his lithe muscular body shines in his shameful exposed state. While his prick and balls are continuously yanked down his anus is invaded by Adrian who fingers his arse mercilessly. Now that his precious junk has been so strained, Ross is exceedingly grateful t.

Duration: 12:50
Video: 746x418, AVC (H.264), 868kbps

File size: 91.1 MB

Download Ross part 3

biksa

Staff member

Sergei part 2

With a boy this beautiful, there's no better way to spank him than spread over our knees, his squirming body helplessly held in place by our strong arms. It's somehow more humiliating than tying him down.
The first few hard slaps produce a series of pitiful cries from Sergei, but when we pick up our implements, he really starts to bawl. As we take turns beating him with a heavy leather flogger, the miserable boy makes as much noise as he can - hoping we'll go easy on him. Screaming at the top of his voice, he's obviously never been in this much pain before in his life... he can't even articulate actual begging. By the time I grab the wooden paddle and start laying into his reddened cheeks with that, Sergei's voice, hoarse from crying out over and over again, takes on a strangled, desperate sound as his arse takes blow after agonising blow.
A thin riding crop is the ideal tool to really torture his sensitive pink hole - we spread his arse wide open and give his sphincter some serious.

Duration: 7:40
Video: 746x418, AVC (H.264), 950kbps

File size: 59.0 MB

Download Sergei part 2