What's new
Welcome

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Rapidgator.net
fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

Extreme Punishment Fantasy | Cock Torture And Electro Torture Action

biksa

Staff member

RusCapturedBoys - Three Lessons for Judoist Vitaly 1

We are proudly present to our subscribers our new captive Vitaly. He was caught just in time of training in judo and taken to our torture chamber. But as we had left him unwatched Vitaly immediately tried to escape. Luckily we came just in time to check our new captive. We decided to give him three lessons of pain. The first lesson is 150 lashes.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5767kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 527.3 MB

Download RusCapturedBoys - Three Lessons for Judoist Vitaly 1

biksa

Staff member

Backyard Boys

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Electro, Fetish/Kink, Sounding, Rimming

Leo Forte takes Wild Man Shay Michaels out of his cage, on a chain, for some 'punch fucking the prostate with electro stimulation.' Shay is all fur, meat and muscle and he allows Leo to knead, slap and bite his furry buns. Taking it up a level, Leo rubs his bristly scalp against Shay's taint and hole. Grunting and swaying like a beast in heat, Shay lets Leo shove a brass butt plug into him. Nasty man that he is, Leo pulls out the plug, sucks it, and shoves it back in, snugging it into place. It's like a sedative. Shay flops onto his back and Leo sticks a wickedly curved sounding rod into his cock. With his red neckerchief and unzipped black jeans held up by suspenders, Leo looks ready to hit the midway with a megaphone. Instead, he hits Shay with a double electric charge attached to the sound and butt plug. Leo's response to the Wild Man's cries is 'Let's turn up that juice.' Shay's groans are an aphrodisiac to Leo, making his eyebrows arch, his eyes twinkle and his grin more fiendish.

Duration: 28:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6587kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Backyard Boys

biksa

Staff member

Spanks OTK - Frank Part 2

In Part 2 I use a ruler and a hairbrush to spank him. He did his best to maintain his straight boy cool, but the hairbrush spanking got to him. It made him forget his pride and the fact that his bare ass was on display being spanked by a guy, and showed us that he really couldn't take the pain.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:19
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 204.4 MB

Download Spanks OTK - Frank Part 2

biksa

Staff member

Shy Nervous Straight Guy on the Edge

Video language: English

Nick spreads his ass, mike eating him as his own cock grazes nick's boot. Nick lets out a hot moan as mike's very big, very thick dick slowly slides inside his tight hole. Mike then sits down on nick's throbber, the bottom's ass hairs clinging to the shaft as he rides. He gets on his back as a great aerial shot looks down on them, the bottom soon covered in cum.

Duration: 16:40
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 646kbps

File size: 125.1 MB

Download Shy Nervous Straight Guy on the Edge

biksa

Staff member

Spanks OTK III - Jimmy Part 2

This was my assistant Jimmy's second spanking video, and he was determined not to cry this time. You can see his determination in the Part 1 of the scene, where he reacted to being hit with anger. But he totally lost it i Part 2, crying and begging, kicking his legs and squirming when I spanked him with my hairbrush. Then he sat on my lap and cried some more. Jimmy is tough, full of confidence and sexual energy, and he's not used to being hit without hitting back, so watching him submit to a spanking and break down and cry is hot.

Duration: 12:52

File size: 196.1 MB

Download Spanks OTK III - Jimmy Part 2

biksa

Staff member

Glutton For Punishment Part II-Pyjama Punishment!

In Part one Michael has already been spanked for cheating in the cross country marathon and has been told thats not all he will get when he get home. Michael gets ready for bed but theres no sign of Dad so he thinks he may have got away with another spanking-not! Dad soon has him over the knee again and waists no time in bringing down Michaels pyjama bottoms for another good spanking!

Duration: 15:46
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 465.5 MB

Download Glutton For Punishment Part II-Pyjama Punishment!

biksa

Staff member

Spanks OTK III - Mike

Mike is a 20 year old window installer and father of a 14 month old son but he cried like a little boy himself when I spanked him with my hand, and leather and wooden paddles.

Duration: 12:50

File size: 200.0 MB

Download Spanks OTK III - Mike

biksa

Staff member

Taken, Scene 01 (Kirk Cummings, Jesse Zeppelin)

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Cum Eating, Electro Play, Fetish/Kink, Flogging, Gagging, Oral, Tattoos

When pervy janitor Jesse Zeppelin spots sexy stud Kirk Cummings walking alone, he ceases his opportunity and takes Kirk back to his compound. Once there, Jesse duct tapes his hostage to a bathroom stall and slowly starts whipping a bound and gagged Kirk. Terrified and helpless, Kirk screams out as Jesse has his way with the whip and an electric wand. Jesse decides to cut Kirk some slack and removes the tape so Kirk can suck on Jesse's thick cock at the urinal. The janitor keeps using his mouth slave relentlessly until Kirk's mouth gets filled with warm cum, direct from the tip of Jesse's throbbing rod.

Duration: 19:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5313kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 802.9 MB

Download Taken, Scene 01 (Kirk Cummings, Jesse Zeppelin)

biksa

Staff member

Spanks OTK - Frank Part 1

Frank is a 24 y/o straight carpet installer who said he wanted to make a video for "a few extra bucks". He's a shy, skateboarder type who looked embarrassed and uncomfortable throughout the video, like he couldn't believe he was going to get spanked and hoped none of his friends see this. I used my hand, leather and wooden paddles in Part 1.

Duration: 12:52

File size: 200.2 MB

Download Spanks OTK - Frank Part 1

biksa

Staff member

Sleeping Jim's Slow Hand Job

Ty pulls out his hard dick and feeds it to valentin. Valentin services his boyfriend until he can't take it anymore. The two hung studs 69 then valentin rolls ty over on his shoulders and dives into this ass with his tongue.

Duration: 20:33
Video: 720x406, MP4V, 1389kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 266.1 MB

Download Sleeping Jim's Slow Hand Job

biksa

Staff member

RusCapturedBoys - Unsubmissive Prisoner - Final Part

Our usual set of tortures does not help us to wean prisoner #33 of shoots. So we decided to seek help from the torture book. The prisoner had to choose the torture from the book by himself. Perhaps roasting over the candles make the prisoner more obedient.

Duration: 12:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5854kbps

File size: 551.6 MB

Download RusCapturedBoys - Unsubmissive Prisoner - Final Part

biksa

Staff member

Six Hands - Six Lips - One Stud

Well-hung, straight stud victor needs to make some extra cash and is willing to let franco blow him for it. Franco makes victor earn his keep by torturing his cock after he cums, then telling him to suck his dick. He gives victor his first taste of cock, first taste of pre-cum and a huge, impressive load that shoots everywhere!

Duration: 17:50
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 1808kbps

File size: 285.7 MB

Download Six Hands - Six Lips - One Stud

biksa

Staff member

The Team Manager - Part 1

In this scene we meet Ronnie, a 27 year old, extremely well hung slacking sports manager. He's been faltering too much for Rich's liking, screwing up dates, times, hotel reservations, and transportation. He needs to be set straight and Rich knows just what's necessary to get it through that thick skull of his. Ronnie is in disbelief when Rich reveals to him just what his punishment will be, but then with the threat of losing his position he reluctantly submits. Rich lowers the young man's pants, takes him over the knee and begins with a traditional hand spanking.

Duration: 12:04

File size: 191.0 MB

Download The Team Manager - Part 1

biksa

Staff member

Sixty Second Warning

Lubed and ready ty hops on valentin's perfect dick and rides him like a champ, then ty rolls valentin over and fucks his ass. They go at it until they both explode, never realizing that they're being watched by the neighborhood psycho.

Duration: 16:12
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 707kbps

File size: 128.8 MB

Download Sixty Second Warning

biksa

Staff member

Tim's Spanking and Foot Torture - Part 3

In Part 3, the whipping continues to intensify, until Tim is writhing, whimpering and crying, naked and in pain on the floor, while I spanked his ass and caned his feet.

Duration: 12:30
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 178.5 MB

Download Tim's Spanking and Foot Torture - Part 3

biksa

Staff member

Slow and Intense

There's trouble in paradise and his name is james hamilton. The twisted voyeur makes it a habit of spying on his neighbors valentine petrov and ty royal. Unaware that they are being watched, the chiseled hunks embrace in passionate make out session.

Duration: 21:39
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 797kbps
Audio: 165kbps

File size: 153.4 MB

Download Slow and Intense

biksa

Staff member

Spanking Aaron, David and Mariano - Mariano Part 1

Mariano agreed to make a spanking video with me, but before we started I told him I wanted a cum shot. I blindfolded him, tied him to the spanking bench, and proceeded to get him hard. He reacted in disbelief when I told him that he was going to be spanked one minute for every minute it took him to cum, as I slowly and gently stroked the head of his dick. Mariano tried so hard to cum to shorten his spanking time, but it took him 25 minutes to get off. When he came, I gave his sensitive dick a long, slow milking, then I tied him face down to the spanking bench and started beating his ass with a leather paddle and crop, while he was still sensitized from his orgasm. Then I chained and hoisted him from the ceiling, and beat him with a leather paddle and riding crop. I made him dance and sing as I cropped his ass and legs. Then I finished with a long, hard, painful cropping of his ass. Mariano will try to cum faster for me next time, I'm sure.

Duration: 13:45

File size: 215.0 MB

Download Spanking Aaron, David and Mariano - Mariano Part 1

biksa

Staff member

Slow Hand Job on My Lap

All three ripped studs are clad in white jocks, and brian bonds' ass is framed and ready for the rimming. In between intense kissing, sean and derek battle to service brian's hot hole. They grease his hole with their tongues and probe it with their fingers. Besides the sucking and rimming, each stud feeds off the sexual fuel of the others.

Duration: 12:16
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 1127kbps
Audio: 151kbps

File size: 135.2 MB

Download Slow Hand Job on My Lap

biksa

Staff member

Bastinado - David

With wrists and ankles secure in cast iron restraints, looking very scared and nervous, David has his first taste of foot torture. I start off by gently massaging his feet to tenderize them. Then I whip them with a riding crop and canes. The poor boy is in agony, writhing on the floor in pain, and towards the end this usually cocky straight boy actually cries a little.

Duration: 13:55
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 631kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 78.0 MB

Download Bastinado - David

biksa

Staff member

Slow Hand Job Torment

He smacks his captives in the face and only removes their gags so he can shove his cock in their mouths. He strips ryan naked and rolls him over so he can fuck his ass. Zooming on the back roads of the desert in his super charged convertible, derek atlas stops to find sexy sean zevran and brian bonds in need of a ride. Derek takes them to a motorcycle shop where they shift into a high gear three way. He aggressively fucks ryan in several positions, then hamilton pulls out and shoots his load coating his tightly tied tough boys.

Duration: 23:47
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 985kbps

File size: 237.7 MB

Download Slow Hand Job Torment