What's new
Welcome

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Rapidgator.net
fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

Model Behavior - Fuck My Husband - Clark Davis, Nick Fitt And Jarec Wentworth

R

r1.rssmix.org

Studio: Naked Sword

When hes on the road, horny businessman Jarec Wentworth looks forward to some live cam action with his husband at the end of a long day. This time, when the camera goes on, he sees his lover Nick Fitt naked on the bed with horse-hung Clark Davis. Jarec surprises them by saying, I didnt realize I was tuning into an episode of Cheaters. Rather than order Clark to leave, Jarec decides the ultimate punishment would be to make Nick wrap his lips around Clarks cock and finish the job. Not to be left out, Jarec strips naked and begins stroking his meat and directing the action. After some intense ass eating and cock sucking, Clark shoves his monster cock into Nicks hungry hole for a bareback fuck, pounding him raw and hard. Jarec matches Clarks thrusts, stroke-for-stroke. Unable to hold off any longer, Clark pulls out and shoots his hefty load all over Nicks face, while Jarec finishes himself off in his hotel room. You wont believe how this scene ends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5173kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Continue reading...