What's new
Welcome

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Rapidgator.net
fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

Lads Enjoying a Mutual Big Cock | Best Fist Orgy

KissPiss

Staff member

My Straight Buddy - Quarters

Once I got the video footage that eventually became "One Crazy Night", I decided to keep going. I already knew that Zack loved to be naked, now I knew he was a ham for the camera. And I also knew he was perpetually broke. At the time this video was shot he was just days away from getting out of the USMC (he's out now) and trying to figure out how he was going to support himself on the outside. He's always coming to hang out and drink and it was easy to convince him to let me tape him some of our fun times as long as I kept him in beer.

Format: mp4
Duration: 37:06
Video: 480x360, AVC (H.264), 782kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 247.0 MB

Download My Straight Buddy - Quarters

KissPiss

Staff member

Dark Alley Media ShockWave Vol 2 Hardcore Disc 2

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Dark Alley Media
Cast: Jesse Balboa, Lord Krshna, Christian Hezzog, Danny Fox, Owen Hawk
Genres: Bondage, Dildos, Fisting, Latin, Leather

The follow-up to the wildly popular Shockwave comes another installment of this leather, rubber and bareback series.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:00:57
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video V7, 2247kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Dark Alley Media ShockWave Vol 2 Hardcore Disc 2

KissPiss

Staff member

Dark Alley Masked Men Matthias' Fist Fantasies Part 1

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Matthias von Fistenberg, Muscle Guy One
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Freshmen, Fisting, Self-Fisting, Muscle Men, Dildos

Together, he and his fist-obesssed buddy Thiago Romeo went to a sauna for hookers and picked out the dumbest and most muscular of all the pretty straight guys and asked them to fist them for money..

Format: avi
Duration: 51:59
Video: 720x416, DivX 5, 2099kbps

File size: 850.1 MB

Download Dark Alley Masked Men Matthias' Fist Fantasies Part 1

KissPiss

Staff member

My Straight Buddy - Naked Tatt, Part 2

This is the second part of the Naked Tattoo video. It starts out with me describing what happened to a buddy of mine, who woke up one morning and took a piss only to discover that the night before he'd had an american flag and eagle tattooed on his dick. My buddy says this is so someone could "swallow his pride." Now normally the last thing I would ever do would be to get a tattoo needle anywhere my dick, but what the hell...I had been drinking enough to not feel much, and I was always curious about how much it would hurt. The answer is: not as bad as I thought, although my buddy did give me a very small one, just a single chevron. In the marine corps that's a private first class...so then the joke was that my "privates were first class". It's jokes here all day! My buddy Smokey wondered when I would get promoted, but the guys decided I should get an instantaneous meritorious promotion because I was a bamf...a Bad Ass Motherfucker.

Duration: 41:03
Video: 480x360, AVC (H.264), 781kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 266.4 MB

Download My Straight Buddy - Naked Tatt, Part 2

KissPiss

Staff member

Fisting Punks

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Dark Alley
Cast: Rojer Beaumont, Bud Cockerham, Jason Dean, Owen Hawk, Duke Rivers, Matthias Von Fistenberg
Genres: Hardcore, Fetish, Fisting, Oral, Group Sex
Video language: English

Hole stretching, punch fisting, spitting and face slapping are only the beginning in this mouth watering, glove free fist orgy. Owen Hawk and Matthias von Fistenberg, partners in real life, deliver a performance of unparalled excitement and spontaneity. These punk pigs are greased up and ready to give it and give it up.

Duration: 56:40
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1172kbps

File size: 544.1 MB

Download Fisting Punks

KissPiss

Staff member

My Straight Buddy - Naked BBQ

A bunch of friends came over to enjoy my hot tub during a rare rainy spell...we stocked up on liquor, beer and meat and cranked up the good times. Tanker and Marcus took grilling duties and, not being one bit shy at all, stayed as butt-ass naked as they had been in the hot tub. It's a loud, busy party, and I apologize for all the noise and craziness but that's what a party is all about, right? Tanker in particular has an ass that just has to be appreciated, especially when he attempts to twerk it. That thing is amazing.

Duration: 35:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1997kbps

File size: 574.9 MB

Download My Straight Buddy - Naked BBQ

KissPiss

Staff member

Stevie Bristol

Release Year: 2020

Sexy delivery driver Dmitry Osten decides to spend a bit more time at Johannes Lars' house for a whole lot more meat than on that pizza. Heading to the bedroom whilst the pizza gets cold, the heat turns up as they strip each other off and start devouring the thick long dicks on offer! Olive skinned Dmitry and pale young Johannes can't get enough of each other and soon they are getting their sweet faces full of dick, sliding down their throats. Eager for more of Dmitry's dick, Johannes spins round and presents his juicy ass to his PizzaBoy who wastes no time in slamming his long cock inside, pounding him into the bed and flipping him over. His long dick taking deliciously slow strokes all the way in and out, making his bottom boy feel every endless inch getting deeper into his loosening hole as they kiss mid fuck, Dmitry tasting every accessible part of Johannes' body, from lips, legs, arms and dick until his creamy load of dispensed all over that deliciously freshly fucked ass, soakin.

Duration: 57:37
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 1255kbps
Audio: 131kbps

File size: 586.9 MB

Download Stevie Bristol

KissPiss

Staff member

My Straight Buddy - The Brodeo, Part 1

I recently went on a short little road trip with two of my buddies; George, who you already know and Brian, who is one of George's (and my) best friends but you haven't seen yet. We spent two days in sunny San Diego drinking, cruising for chicks and generally having a blast. And I thought I would share some of the hilights with you.

Duration: 41:26
Video: 480x270, AVC (H.264), 786kbps
Audio: 61kbps

File size: 272.0 MB

Download My Straight Buddy - The Brodeo, Part 1

KissPiss

Staff member

DarkAlleyMedia Fistenberg Returns

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Matthias Von Fistenberg, Viktor Rom, Manu Perronash, Manuel
Genres: Fisting, Bareback, Muscles, Tattoos, Euro, Uncut, Latino

Matthias Von Fistenberg, the master of hardcore makes his triumph return to fill the void he left behind and fill his sexy ass with fist.

Duration: 59:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1261kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 615.5 MB

Download DarkAlleyMedia Fistenberg Returns

KissPiss

Staff member

My Straight Buddy - Magical Michael

Mike, Mike, Mike...I am so glad to be sharing this buddy with you. Mike is one hell of a fun guy, who loves to drink and party almost as much as I do. We went out one night, and he ran into one of his old sergeants who had just got out, and we ended up going back to my place to party after the bars closed. Mike got a little crazy, and I got it all on tape.

Duration: 33:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1990kbps

File size: 529.2 MB

Download My Straight Buddy - Magical Michael

KissPiss

Staff member

Body Solo Signature Series Von Legend

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Body Image Productions

here are many formidable men in the world, but not since the discovery of Zeb Atlast has there been a man of such epic proportions. At 6'5" and 270 pounds, Von will become a legend in muscle worship. Waiting until now to show the universe all that he possesses with his super-hero stature and rugged good looks, the legend has begun.
This full-length production showcases flexing and stroking in several scenes shot on location, plus a candid interview. Von is all man!

Duration: 56:27
Video: 480x368, AVC (H.264), 2345kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Download Body Solo Signature Series Von Legend

KissPiss

Staff member

My Straight Buddy - The Brodeo, Part 2

So after Brodeo Pt 1, George, Brian and I went to a baseball game and had more than a few $12 beers (for those of you who are interested, it was a Diamondbacks/Padres game and the Diamonbacks took it). Afterwrads, we stumbled back to the hotel room and pretty soon these two were as naked as they wanted to be, which was pretty damn naked.

Duration: 46:03
Video: 480x270, AVC (H.264), 790kbps

File size: 303.9 MB

Download My Straight Buddy - The Brodeo, Part 2

KissPiss

Staff member

ShockWave Vol 2 Hardcore Disc 2

Release Year: 2009
Cast: Jesse Balboa, Lord Krshna, Christian Hezzog, Danny Fox, Owen Hawk
Genres: Bondage, Dildos, Fisting, Latin, Leather

The follow-up to the wildly popular Shockwave comes another installment of this leather, rubber and bareback series.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:00:57
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video V7, 2247kbps

Download ShockWave Vol 2 Hardcore Disc 2

KissPiss

Staff member

Sebastian Keys and Element Eclipse

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Sebastian Keys, Element Eclipse
Genres: Big Dick, Boots, Fetish/Kink, Jerk-Off, Piercing, Rough Play, Sounding, Toys

Element Eclipse is an edgy, twisted fetish star. He's in a medicalroom with Sebastian Keys making out and stroking cocks. Sebastianis a handsome fuck and he gets to the hardcore stuff right awaytaking a foot-long sound down his cock hole as Element plays with hisballs. Element takes an even longer and thicker rod and easilyplunges it deep into the hole of his huge, long cock. Sebastian holdsthe rod so Element can thrust his cock around the sound in long, hardstrokes. They start sword fighting with the rods clanking against eachother, sending vibrations down their shafts. After thoroughly lubing uphis piss canal, Element goes for the grand-daddy of all soundingfeats...he shoves a two-foot long catheter deep, past his prostatewhich conjures a stream of piss to flow out. And just when youthought Element took all the punishment he could take, he hasSebastian lube up a huge black flash light and shove it up his ass withthe catheter securely in place. Element jerks his filled cock whileSeb.

Duration: 31:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6659kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Sebastian Keys and Element Eclipse

KissPiss

Staff member

Model Behavior - Play - Battle Of The Bottoms - Cade Maddox, Dante Colle, Paul Cano

Studio: NakedSword
Genres: big dick, hard, muscle, gay

Award-winning Director and host Marc MacNamara is back with another episode of his hit gameshow Play: Battle of the Bottoms! Watch what happens when fan-favorite bottoms Skyy Knox, Dante Colle and Paul Cannon compete for the ultimate prize: a private video session with today's hottest top, Cade Maddox. It's all fun and games until the clothes come off, but don't worry, everyone gets a happy ending!

Duration: 52:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5109kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Model Behavior - Play - Battle Of The Bottoms - Cade Maddox, Dante Colle, Paul Cano

KissPiss

Staff member

Hard Kinks - Fisting the Slave (Khalel, Toro Tyrk)

Release Year: 2021

Toro Tyrk makes his comeback to put Khalel on his knees. Prepare yourself for an intense session of domination with fisting, pain, whips and lots of discipline. For the first time two of our classics, together in the most intense scene.

Duration: 36:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5853kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Hard Kinks - Fisting the Slave (Khalel, Toro Tyrk)

KissPiss

Staff member

DarkAlley - Masked Men

They both had girlfriends and couldn't show their faces, but for a few more bucks they were ready to do it on film. Straight, stupid and wired on steroids, they were excited and scared. Judging from this video, it must have been one of the horniest experiences of their lives.

Download DarkAlley - Masked Men

KissPiss

Staff member

My Straight Buddy - Zack Does Laundry

This is a bonus update. Its a full length update, but its even more aimless than usual. Zack had to do laundry and ended up naked again, but nothing really much happens and most of the video is Zack cooking some shit up in my kitchen. Neither one of us was really into it and so we just sort of give up at the end. I wasn't going to release this one at all...but I figured, what's the harm? And then when I started watching it, I realized, it's actually pretty hot.

Duration: 40:11
Video: 480x360, AVC (H.264), 771kbps

File size: 264.3 MB

Download My Straight Buddy - Zack Does Laundry

KissPiss

Staff member

DarkAlley - Masked Men

They both had girlfriends and couldn't show their faces, but for a few more bucks they were ready to do it on film. Straight, stupid and wired on steroids, they were excited and scared. Judging from this video, it must have been one of the horniest experiences of their lives.

Download DarkAlley - Masked Men

KissPiss

Staff member

My Straight Buddy - Roadtrip - King at Home

A test Finally, we reached the end of our trip, King's hometown. King had just moved into a new house before coming on the road trip, and the night after we arrived we proceeded to christen the new pad by getting totally blitzed. Zack is at this time one house over, having hooked up with the hot neighbor chick; while king and I are left to entertain ourselves he's fucking her on a trampoline.

Duration: 35:35
Video: 480x360, AVC (H.264), 777kbps

File size: 235.5 MB

Download My Straight Buddy - Roadtrip - King at Home