What's new
Welcome

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Rapidgator.net
fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

Island Studs - Chase

R

r1.rssmix.org

Handsome chase possesses a winning smile, personality and body that makes both men and women melt. Here is a very revealing film documenting this 18 year old college freshman naked for the very first time while on holiday in hawaii. Horny chase had no problem keeping his beautiful penis rock hard in various locations outdoors in the garden. There is something very special about a comfortable naked guy with both a great set of pecs and a great package. This video of chase is a fun behind the scenes look at the afternoon I spent with this delightful muscle stud. He walks around with his boner, lifts free weights naked and climbs up a ladder balls out to trim a high hedge. What a hairy muscle butt! "Real men have hair," chase says with a smile when I compliment his furry boy body! Like hank and kawelo, chase hits the gym several days each week and is proud of the way his strong body looks naked! His handsome face and dark olive skin come from his ethnic basque parents. Watch the way chase jerks off. You can tell that he is a rough fuck by the way he violently beats his meat. Chase is stoked to finally blow his load. Check out the footage at the very end of the video with chase telling stories as he sits smoking a cigarette nude. He reveals that he likes to be firmly in control in the bedroom: "I smash guts like no one will believe," he boosts with a sparkle in his eyes. "Girls call me for a bootie call! They just can't get enough," he confesses. Hearing these words from chase's very kissable lips, you know he is speaking the truth! What a stud! Chase is one hot college frat man with one of the best muscle bodies we have seen on this site. This island stud in a keeper. Enjoy!

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:38
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 551.3 MB

Continue reading...