What's new
Welcome

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Rapidgator.net
fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

First Anal Experiment then Gay Fantasy - Bareback Boys

armagedec

Staff member

Introducing Beck Hartley (with Evan Parker and Sean Ford)

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

Put an end to your daydreaming. Stamp your futile fantasies. Face the reality and enter the House of Pleasure. The one and only!!!

Format: mp4
Duration: 41:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Introducing Beck Hartley (with Evan Parker and Sean Ford)

armagedec

Staff member

Alpine Wood - Part vol.2. Scene #2

Release Year: 2014
Studio: FalconStudios
Cast: Landon Conrad, Brandon Jones
Genres: swimmer body, underwear, boots fetish, oral, foreskin play, rimming, anal, cumshots, cum on face

Sometimes a guy makes your dick so hard, you can't wait to get naked, even if you're not inpletely private surroundings. That's how it is for Landon Conrad and Brandon Jones, who only make it halfway down the stairs before the clothese off. Brandon wraps his long legs around Landon's torso as if to draw him as close as possible and prevent escape. Not that Landon has anywhere he'd rather be. Panting and salivating, they inhale each other's cocks. Landon's shoulders are bulked with muscle and erect nipples project from his broad and hairy chest. Brandon is slim and smooth, with a tawny, tight hole that's a mag for Landon's tongue. But it's cock that Brandon wants pistoning his hole, so he leaps on Landon's lap and bounces lustily. Landon palms Brandon's flat tummy and grinds into him until sweat rains down his flanks. When Landon's about to cum, Brandon detaches himself and sucks on Landon's balls, fingering himself and jacking himself until they both explode, spooge flying in all dire.

Duration: 33:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4646kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Alpine Wood - Part vol.2. Scene #2

armagedec

Staff member

KeptSecreXXX - KeptSecret and Azphatx

Studio: KeptSecreXXX
Genres: Gays

Bonus video Keptsecret fucks a sexy young puerto rican. He makes sure to get the dick slick with spit because he knows where it will be going.

Duration: 1:04:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2442kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download KeptSecreXXX - KeptSecret and Azphatx

armagedec

Staff member

Darian Mazaro

Studio: Nextdoortwink
Cast: Darian Mazaro
Genres: Oral Sex, Rimming, Anal Sex, Bareback, Masturbation, Cumshots, Facial, Hairy, Muscular

How often do you think about anal sex !? And how often do you do it !? These guys do it quite often and thanks to this they are always in a good mood.

Duration: 38:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4650kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Darian Mazaro

armagedec

Staff member

Tight Elder gets loosened

Cast: Jax Thirio, Dakota Lovell
Genres: Anal, Cumshot, Fingering, Kissing, Oral, Rimming, Twink

Bishop Jax Thirio summons Elder Dakota Lovell to submit him to a special exercise that will help him loosen up and expand. Elder Lovell has been very uptight around the church so Bishop Thirio bends him over and starts working on losing that tight hole of his.

Duration: 28:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Tight Elder gets loosened

armagedec

Staff member

RawRoadNation - Ginger Lad Gets More Than 1 Oil Change

Its Friday night and I dream up this horny idea to get these 2 real sluts on there back's on the tyre machine, with a few guys all lined up ready to use his hole. so I invite a couple of my very well-known slutty friends to come and use these two guys that I want to see who can take dick the deepest as I just know this ginger lad has a competitive personality along with my other friend who just generally can take it as deep as anyone can give. And obviously I just have to capture this for you guys to say as I know a lot of you will definitely wank into this I know I did lol.. Who do you think took it deeper and harder.maybe a rematch? ;)

Duration: 33:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3483kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 886.1 MB

Download RawRoadNation - Ginger Lad Gets More Than 1 Oil Change

armagedec

Staff member

A Tested Development

Cast: Dominic ,Justice
Genres: Ass-Eating ,Black-Only ,Cum-Tasting (No Swallowing)

Hard to believe it's been almost a year since justice got to be the first guy lucky enough to guide dominic through his first sexual encounter with a man.
At the time, dominic was understandably tense and resistant to the whole "gay for pay" thing, and extremely limited in what he was willing to do. Even something as seemingly small as dominic nervously reaching out to stroke justice's hard dick felt like a miracle to celebrate at the time.
But oh, what a difference a year makes! Dominic has come an awfully long way from the stiff, stubborn straight boy refusing to kiss, touch, or reciprocate in any way whatsoever.
"this a different dominic!" justice observes with almost giddy anticipation near the start of this scene.
Now that dominic has considerably more experience under his "gay for pay" belt, and justice has recently started to explore his sexually submissive side, justice was eager to find out firsthand just how much dominic has learned since they last worked together nearly.

Duration: 42:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2432kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 795.7 MB

Download A Tested Development

armagedec

Staff member

Marc Montana fuck Johnny B - 720p

Cast: Marc Montana, Johnny B
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos.

Marc Montana will be sucking cock for his first time and Johnny B is the lucky one. Dirk walks in on Johnny beating off in the room and informs him that Marc will be showing up soon. Johnny is excited to be his first as he sits stroking his cock waiting for him to arrive. Once Marc arrives he sees Johnny's big cock and soon his clothes are off and they both begin some touching. Johnny gets things going first as he warms up Marc's sexy dick with his eager mouth. He deep throats every inch of that throbbing cock with his skilled mouth. Marc is loving it and when Johnny asks if he is ready Marc doesn't waste any time and slowly wraps his virgin mouth around that big thick cock slowly sucking on it and feeling the hardness of mans cock in his mouth. Marc flips Johnny over and pushes his hard dick into his tight eager ass and begins to moan with pleasure as Marc enjoys that ass. Marc loves to mix it up and fucks him in a few different positions until he Johnny cums all over himself. Marc p.

Duration: 38:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2853kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 852.9 MB

Download Marc Montana fuck Johnny B - 720p

armagedec

Staff member

Initiating Isaiah

Cast: Cory ,Isaiah
Genres: Big Dick ,Black-Only ,Condom ,Director: Michael Galletta ,Facials ,First Times ,Straight Boy

Ever had a secret crush on your high school's star athlete and wondered what he might be talked into trying if the price was right?
Isaiah is an all-american college student and athlete who was also the star player on his high school basketball team. This popular straight jock has never done anything with a guy, and when i brought up the possibility at the end of his solo audition, he flatly refused, saying that was something he would never be ready to try!
"i'm not there yet," he declared without hesitation. "i don't think i'm ever gonna be there!"
Lucky for us, isaiah is a broke college student struggling to pay his college tuition. After weighing his options, he finally swallowed his pride and reluctantly agreed to return for his very first scene with a guy!
"i gotta do what i gotta do so i can go to college," isaiah explains, but he's also quick to clarify that this is "one time, and one time only."
The only way isaiah would even agree to this scene in the first place was if .

Duration: 1:12:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Download Initiating Isaiah

armagedec

Staff member

Fraternity Fantasies: Members Only

Cast: Chris Damned, Kian Kane
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Foot Fetish, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Piercing, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut

Kian Kane is an NDO fraternity and that's exactly why Chris Damned took him up on his study offer. Chris Damned wants to know what's up with the frat. He's heard a few things and he wants to know if the sexy rumors are true. He sure finds out!

Duration: 33:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5715kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Fraternity Fantasies: Members Only

armagedec

Staff member

Rhyheim Shabazz with Pytter Fox and Augusto Phellipe

Release Year: 2020
Studio: OnlyFans

Young, beautiful, black guys passionately fuck in the room on the couch. A big ebony guy fucks a tight ass hard, and a guy sucks a second black dick at this time!

Duration: 55:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6150kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Rhyheim Shabazz with Pytter Fox and Augusto Phellipe

armagedec

Staff member

Casey Everett

Studio: Nextdoortwink
Cast: Casey Everett
Genres: Oral Sex, Rimming, Anal Sex, Bareback, Masturbation, Cumshots, Facial, Hairy, Muscular

Two friends staying at home alone had sex with gaysim. They hammer each other so hard that they moan with pleasure. But they like it.

Duration: 38:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4689kbps
Audio: 147kbps

Download Casey Everett

armagedec

Staff member

Johnny B & Shae Reynolds - Fixing My Form

Genres: Bareback

After a demanding basketball game, Johnny B helps his younger stepbrother, Shae Reynolds, work on his form. But Johnny soon learns that Shae has feelings for him. Shae is happy to discover that Johnny feels the same way, and the two finally explore each other.

Duration: 17:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps

File size: 755.7 MB

Download Johnny B & Shae Reynolds - Fixing My Form

armagedec

Staff member

Concept: Landlord - Tenant

Cast: Ricky Larkin, Draven Navarro
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Rimming, Masturbation, Muscles, Mature, Daddy, DILF, Hairy, Tattoo, Big Dicks, Cut, Cumshot

What is the landlord/tenant concept? It's when the landlord offers/accepts a special form of payment for monthly rent, giving the tenant the option to pay the rent via sexual favors in lieu of cash. Landlord Draven Navarro meets with potential tenant Ricky Larkin to discuss different rental options, but it seems like everything is way overbudget for Ricky. Draven then offers Ricky an affordable package that he can't refuse, but this includes some special addendums. Ricky glosses over the details and signs right away without realizing what he'll have to do! Draven claims his personal form of payment right then and there, so Ricky must get on his knees, suck and fuck his new landlord to hold up his end of the deal!

Duration: 35:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11721kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

Download Concept: Landlord - Tenant

armagedec

Staff member

Joaquin Santana thresome with Mexican guys

Studio: OnlyFans
Genres: big dick, hard, muscle, gay

Luscious threeway fuck between fit, ripped, hung, eager Latin American boys. Nicely filmed, energetic, fucking.

Duration: 46:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2734kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 969.5 MB

Download Joaquin Santana thresome with Mexican guys

armagedec

Staff member

My New Running Buddy (Scott Finn, Brandon Anderson) 1080p

He wants to sit on it and it takes some time for him to be able to slide over that meat totem but he finally succeeds and his nearly virgin ass gets a royal fucking.

Duration: 37:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6729kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download My New Running Buddy (Scott Finn, Brandon Anderson) 1080p

armagedec

Staff member

Introducing Cameron Parks (Ryan Bailey, Cameron Parks)

This studio is so excited to present you our latest jewel. Get ready for one of the longest cocks out there!

Duration: 24:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 911.4 MB

Download Introducing Cameron Parks (Ryan Bailey, Cameron Parks)

armagedec

Staff member

Dane Jaxson and Tyler Wu - Stay Gold

Genres: Bareback

Being with @tylerwu_97 comes natural. I hope you enjoy our first official scene together! Raw, bare, and pure.

Duration: 33:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Dane Jaxson and Tyler Wu - Stay Gold

armagedec

Staff member

Playdate

Studio: Disruptive Films
Cast: Dalton Riley & Ryan Jordan
Genres: Muscle, Bareback, Oral, Anal, Big Cocks, Tattoos, Masturbation, Cumshots

Calvin (Dalton Riley) is looking forward to having his sister Sarah's boyfriend James (Ryan Jordan) over for movie night. As soon as James arrives, Calvin talks up their 'playdate' and the fun they'll have watching the newest superhero release from their favorite universe. James is just as hyped and super surprised when Calvin opens the laptop to reveal a very different movie than the one he was promised.

Duration: 54:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3892kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Playdate

armagedec

Staff member

Cole Weston, Laith Inkly & Gunner

Cast: Cole Weston, Laith Inkly, Gunner
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Flip-Flop, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Threesome.

Dirk has them all come into the room and without many words they get straight to the point and begin to take their clothes off which leads them all into one nice 69. Dirk looks on we get a great eagle eye view from above with all three of these sexy men intertwined sucking cocks and feeling each other's sexy bodies. They move from a 69 into a great rimming position with Gunner filling his mouth with Cole's hard cock while Laith Inkley buries his face deep into Gunner's smooth beautiful hole licking and sucking on it making him moan with that throbbing dick balls deep in his wet mouth. Cole looks on in amazement as he kicks back enjoying his great BJ. Gunner is first up as he bends over and lets Cole push his hard dick into his smooth tight ass until his balls touch and you can see how amazing Gunner's bubble ass looks. Cole Weston loves the tightness and while he fucks Gunner Laith Inkly is stuffing his hard dick down his throat making sure his moans are stifled. Gunner and Cole b.

Duration: 37:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3007kbps

File size: 877.3 MB

Download Cole Weston, Laith Inkly & Gunner