What's new
Welcome

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Rapidgator.net
fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

Boys Is Tied With Rope, Chained And Compelled To Pleasure | BDSM

KissPiss

Staff member

Room punishment!

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Cumshots, Tattoos, Piercing, Twink, Bdsm, Masturbation, Fingering, Facial
Video language: English

Old-on-young rough gay sex blended with BDSM scene focused on bondage is something really unique in the gay niche. All that weird SM gear and scary punishment tools give an edge to the extremely intense action in quality HD with kinky rope work, chocking throat jobs and brutal anal abuse. A perv inside your surfers will love it and will pay for it too!

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3893kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 589.7 MB

Download Room punishment!

KissPiss

Staff member

Two Robbers (Final Part)

Studio: Ruscapturedboys

The third stage of interrogation procedure was bastinado, but it seems to be only bastinado wasnt enough for these tough guys. We left them suspended by the hands to speed up getting confessions.

Duration: 16:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6748kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 829.8 MB

Download Two Robbers (Final Part)

KissPiss

Staff member

Kaleb Cross & Curtis Cameron

Release Year: 2021
Studio: YoungBastards

When sweet young Curtis is found gagged and bound against the cross by horny big-dicked lad Kaleb the dom twink knows exactly how to make proper use of his sexy discovery. The boy is likely happy to be released from his restraints but it's for a purpose. In moments Kaleb is stuffing his perfect pink fuckmeat in the boy's mouth and making him suck it. The cute boy can't hide the fact that he likes it, especially when that big bareback cock is jammed up his naked hole and he's fucked to a cum splashing finish with his smooth body soaked in semen.

Duration: 18:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6073kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 855.1 MB

Download Kaleb Cross & Curtis Cameron

KissPiss

Staff member

Another Victim Of Justice - Part 4

During imprisonment Nikolai had been constantly exposed to tortures and torments. So the suspension torture became for him daily, and the number of lashes on his back and torso far exceeded appointed him by the sentence 50 whips. Nevertheless, Nikolai steadfastly denies sexual harassments of the Judge and refuses to take off his boxers...

Duration: 16:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4788kbps

File size: 613.9 MB

Download Another Victim Of Justice - Part 4

KissPiss

Staff member

Tied Up - part 03

Release Year: 2019

Get in now to see the unique vids! Nowhere else will you find such sweet twinks cross-dressing, worshipping feet, and more! Oh, those boys, always ready to experiment! See them explore the kinkier side of sex.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:29
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 721.9 MB

Download Tied Up - part 03

KissPiss

Staff member

The Naughty Slaves - Final Part

The last stage of the slaves punishments for disobeying were electrotortures. These tortures are especially effective for Misha and Zhenya because they have very sensitive nipples.

Duration: 15:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5033kbps

File size: 622.1 MB

Download The Naughty Slaves - Final Part

KissPiss

Staff member

SpankingBoysVideo - Pietro Strap

Release Year: 2012
Studio: FeetBastinadoBoys.com
Cast: Pietro
Genres: Bastinado, Spanking m/m, Flogging, Straight boy, Muscular guy, Belting, Punishment, Strap, Feet punishment, Foot,

Pietro, a strong and muscular guy, is ready for punishment, and wants to prove to be stronger than any strapping. but he cannot take the pain when he is beaten on the sensitive soles of the feet, and followed by an equally painful ass strapping.

Duration: 19:46
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download SpankingBoysVideo - Pietro Strap

KissPiss

Staff member

Soldier In A Secret Mission - Part 1

Now we can officially state that secret mission of the Soldier has failed. His name is not a secret anymore.

Duration: 15:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps

File size: 682.6 MB

Download Soldier In A Secret Mission - Part 1

KissPiss

Staff member

Boy Austin Chapter 12: Slave Boy - Austin Lock, Master Angus

Release Year: 2019

Wherever I walk, I feel like the big man in charge. Most people have an immediate reaction to me because of my size and physique. I'm strong and powerful with an incredibly masculine way about me. The more time people spend around me, the more they understand my dominance. It's like a natural pheromone that puts people into submission. It's been that way most of my life, and I like it.
But there's something special about today! Walking around, I feel a special power that no one can discern. A secret that's just mine that makes me feel incredible. Back at home, I have a precious, beautiful boy locked up in a cage, with nothing to do but wait for me to return. Every extra second I spend considering what coffee to get or where to park or how to pass the time is colored by the knowledge that Austin is there for me when I get there, no matter what I do or how long I take.
That said, it's hard to stay away too long. As much as the power rush is intoxicating, it pales in comparison to the .

Duration: 19:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4795kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 705.8 MB

Download Boy Austin Chapter 12: Slave Boy - Austin Lock, Master Angus

KissPiss

Staff member

Trooper Abduction: Part 1

Studio: Straightmenintrouble

The tables were turned on the sexy, young trooper. He'd been abusing
his power and authority to intimidate law abiding citizens. Now a citizen
had the upper hand. The trooper was bound with his own handcuffs, gagged,
and leashed by the neck to a chain hanging from the ceiling. The citizen started
to strip the trooper naked, groping and fondling his lean, smooth, muscular body.
The terrified cop tried to beg for his release thru the painful gag, but the
man ignored him as he went about stripping off his uniform. When he
was finished, the handsome trooper was nearly naked, his smooth, muscular
chest exposed, his long cock hanging between his muscular legs as
he pleaded with his captor.

Duration: 16:06
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 475.7 MB

Download Trooper Abduction: Part 1

KissPiss

Staff member

SpankingBoysVideo - Dildo Michal

Release Year: 2012
Studio: FeetBastinadoBoys.com
Cast: Michal Lukas Liz. Lukas So.
Genres: 18 y.o., Bastinado, Spanking m/m, Flogging, Straight boy, dildo, Punishment, hand spanking, Feet punishment, Foot, ass hole punishment

Michal is ordered to be punished by the master he must lie down and keep your legs in the air, while his classmates hold his feet still. The master punishes the unfortunate lad first with the cane on the soles of his sensitive feet before he is spanked on the behind with the humiliation of a rubber dildo in the ass.

Duration: 18:43
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download SpankingBoysVideo - Dildo Michal

KissPiss

Staff member

Trooper Abduction: Part 2

The masked man left the room and sent in another. The second man was
more creepy than the first. He started to grope and fondle the poor restrained
trooper, playing with his long cock and balls. The trooper tried to resist, not
wanting to give in to the gay advances, but his cock started to grow in the
man's hand. The young cop whimpered in defeat and shame, trying to hold
back, but eventually he lost control. moaned and filled the man's hand with
his seed. The bastard then fed the degraded cop his own cum.

Duration: 16:36

File size: 491.0 MB

Download Trooper Abduction: Part 2

KissPiss

Staff member

Never Too Late To Get A Spanking

Studio: Cp4men

A young man after re encountering his asks for a spanking to catch up for all the things he never got punished for.
His dad gives him a loving spanking for him not to feel like he missed out any discipline. First over jeans, then under pants, and then a firm hand on his bare bottom. To make sure the lesson is learned, after some corner time he gives him a paddling.

Duration: 18:54
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 4574kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 651.0 MB

Download Never Too Late To Get A Spanking

KissPiss

Staff member

Trooper Abduction: Part 3

The masked man had the terrified cop tied face down to a stool with his ass
in the air. The young man wept and pleaded with his captor thru his gag as
the masked man used a paddle to beat his muscular, young ass. The cop cried
out in pain and fear with every swat, whimpering and sobbing uncontrollably
as the man used a wooden paddle, his duty belt and a riding crop to continue
his brutal punishment.

Duration: 15:42

File size: 463.8 MB

Download Trooper Abduction: Part 3

KissPiss

Staff member

Ryan Pitt And Michael Boston

Studio: Brothercrush

When little Michael Boston gets caught playing with his older steps gun, he gets his ass punished military style. The serviceman (Ryan Pitt) makes the boy drop and give him twenty before eating his tight hole and plowing it raw!

Duration: 18:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2231kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 312.2 MB

Download Ryan Pitt And Michael Boston

KissPiss

Staff member

Hung Dom Owns His Bareback Boy

Jack has been trying to break free from his restraints for a while but it's no use, hung dom Sly has had him securely contained and ready for his enjoyment. The devious lad already has his favorite tools laid out and Jack has eyed them suspiciously, hoping not all of them will be used, but he's lucky that the horny guy can't wait to get his thick and wet cock out after just a little painful flogging. The boy's smooth little rump has been adequately tormented but with that thick tool poking up into his raw hole the pain is soon replaced by pleasure. Obedient boy Jack loves it, even though he was scared the taste of that hung dom meat leaking precum in his mouth after fucking his hole is too delicious. He worships the tasty dong before eagerly riding it again and getting buggered from behind, a final humiliating cum facial making him desperate to wank out his own load.

Duration: 16:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5795kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 727.5 MB

Download Hung Dom Owns His Bareback Boy

KissPiss

Staff member

Tough SM Stud Handles His Nude Cuffed Twink (2015)

Old-on-young rough gay sex blended with BDSM scene focused on bondage is something really unique in the gay niche.

Duration: 19:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3893kbps

File size: 589.7 MB

Download Tough SM Stud Handles His Nude Cuffed Twink (2015)

KissPiss

Staff member

Breeding The Whimpering Twink Pup

Obedient pup Gil already has a tail toy in his ass while dom lad Sly leads him into the play area on his leash. The pup rubs his face all over master Sly's bulging briefs and it's obvious he wants that bone. The moment his big delicious cock is out the obedient boy is slavishly licking and sucking the juicy length while Sly spanks his naked ass and plays with the tail up his pucker. With pup Gil's leash holding him down and his tail plug slipped out Sly wastes no time, sinking his bare fuckmeat deep and pumping his drooling length in and out of his pup's hole. Sly is going to use him right, pounding that butt until he needs to cum, pulling out just in time to start splashing his hot load all over the winking hole and plunging his meat right back inside. He delivers his goo where pup wants it, breeding the obedient bottom and leaving his hole dripping.

Duration: 16:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5779kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 705.6 MB

Download Breeding The Whimpering Twink Pup

KissPiss

Staff member

YoungBastards Dominated By Raw Monstercock

Cast: Kaleb Cross & Curtis Cameron

When sweet young Curtis is found gagged and bound against the cross by horny big-dicked lad Kaleb the dom twink knows exactly how to make proper use of his sexy discovery. The boy is likely happy to be released from his restraints but it's for a purpose. In moments Kaleb is stuffing his perfect pink fuckmeat in the boy's mouth and making him suck it. The cute boy can't hide the fact that he likes it, especially when that big bareback cock is jammed up his naked hole and he's fucked to a cum splashing finish with his smooth body soaked in semen.

Duration: 18:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6073kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 855.1 MB

Download YoungBastards Dominated By Raw Monstercock

KissPiss

Staff member

Spank Me - Jeremy Feist And Windom Gold

Studio: Himerostv

Watch as Jeremy Feist and Windom Gold demonstrate the art of spanking.
Spanking is an easy and accessible way of introducing a little bit of kink into your play. A lot of first-timers assume that spanking is all about administering pain, but when done right, you can use a small amount of bite to release endorphins and adrenaline into the receivers body. You can also use spanking as a way of sensitizing the skin, making even the gentlest of touches even more potent.
For this video, well focus on rhythm, tools and sensitized skin.
First, lets talk about rhythm.
A good rhythm is a great way to get both the giver and receiver on the same wavelength. A reliable rhythm will help the giver maintain control over the spankings, and itll let the receiver know when to expect a hit. When put together, this can help the giver and receiver achieve the same headspace simultaneously. You can change up the frequency, going from slower, bigger hits to faster, smaller hits, but always remember to st.

Duration: 16:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7841kbps
Audio: 237kbps

File size: 990.2 MB

Download Spank Me - Jeremy Feist And Windom Gold