What's new
Welcome

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Rapidgator.net
fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

Beautiful and sexy guys masturbate! (Gay Solo!)

carolina

Hayden

Video language: English

He smacks his captives in the face and only removes their gags so he can shove his cock in their mouths. He strips ryan naked and rolls him over so he can fuck his ass. Zooming on the back roads of the desert in his super charged convertible, derek atlas stops to find sexy sean zevran and brian bonds in need of a ride. Derek takes them to a motorcycle shop where they shift into a high gear three way. He aggressively fucks ryan in several positions, then hamilton pulls out and shoots his load coating his tightly tied tough boys.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:09
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1511kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 187.3 MB

Download Hayden

carolina

Jake's Swim

Video language: English

We may have almost fucked the straight out of him (we'll happily keep trying, if need be). As much as i hated getting lube and cum on my velvet sofa, i couldn't resist that sweet little muscular ass. I guess my concern for the velvet didn't outweigh our need for straight boy ass.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:58
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1335kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 148.6 MB

Download Jake's Swim

carolina

Chase Tamland Jerks Off (720p,1080p)

Cast: Chase Tamland
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Jerking Off

Chase Tamland is a horny power bottom that loves muscular guys! When he saw our camera guy walk in gripping that camera, he was immediately checking him out! Chase was even a bit nervous when things started. With a bit of hot conversation from the guy behind the lens, Chase started warming up real quick. By the time his dick came out, he was loving all the attention! Those big juicy balls look so perfect bouncing around as he stroked his dick! Mr. Power-Bottom really knew what to do when we asked him for some humping and buttplay. Chase shows us his tight ass and teases the camera before finishing himself off with a couple fingers up his hole! Our hot new hunk leaves no messes and eats it all up!

Total size: 1.4 GB in 2 files.

Download Chase Tamland Jerks Off (720p,1080p)