What's new
Welcome

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Rapidgator.net
fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

Beautiful and sexy guys masturbate! (Gay Solo!)

carolina

Next Door Male - Chad Logan

Now here's an all-American boy with a classic, clean-cut look for which anyone would salivate. If you like a lean, chiseled physique, Chad's for you. If you enjoy a gorgeous smile from an incredibly cute young man, Chad is your boy! If you dream of an industrious, serious-minded guy that still knows how to goof around when appropriate, you're gonna love Chad Logan!
Chad is a masseur who just had his appointment cancel for the day. That means Chad has a little extra time to spend rubbing himself, releasing some serious tension. Watch Chad lather himself with plenty of lotion and lube as he jerks his thick, swollen cock while taking some very special personal time.

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6847kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Next Door Male - Chad Logan

carolina

GayHoopla-Mac Lawler

Video language: English

I swear, for me this is not a case, we stayed a few times and I never know what his limit is. If I was dating and waiting for my boyfriend to have lunch, I would give him a kiss and not just whisper in his ear.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4931kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 611.1 MB

Download GayHoopla-Mac Lawler