What's new
Welcome

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Rapidgator.net
fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

Stevie, Scene 01

R

r1.rssmix.org

Genres: Gay
Video language: English

Stevie ... This troop really gets reviewed in his scene. He's clearly nervous as hell to start and I don't help matters by throwing two huge dildo's at him and telling him to meet his new friends. Stevie is a sport though and he follows along with the game. I really work this guy over here, troops. Stevie is another guy that has been featured in our gallery, but this is his first video appearance. By the time I get done with him he's taken both dildos in his ass (while he smokes a cigarette) and shows me that he's ready for 'pass and review.' I really like Stevie and I'm sure you will too once you watch this scene where the guy is just so good about being a sport. Stevie is about 5'8' and weighs about a buck fifty. He's got a great little tight body and a hungry, willing ass and a great sense of 'suck it up and drive on' about him. Enjoy this scene for yourselves.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:30
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1183kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 168.5 MB

Continue reading...