What's new
Welcome

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Rapidgator.net
fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

Spanking, Torture, Bondage And Humiliation (Gay BDSM!)

carolina

Rope train keep - Brogan

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Gay, Bdsm, Bondage
Video language: English

Muscle slave model Brogan, extreme hard tied gagged and edged action.

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Rope train keep - Brogan

carolina

Ropedstuds - Jordan scene 2

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Gay, Bdsm, Bondage

Slave sexy gay Jordan, extreme rope bondage torture and tape gags action.

Duration: 15:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 345.0 MB

Download Ropedstuds - Jordan scene 2

carolina

Cameron Jakob

Release Year: 2017
Studio: GayWarGames
Cast: Cameron Jakob
Genres: Gays BDSM, Big Cock

Foreplay and slobbering kisses are for weaklings! The tough blue guys will hurt you at first, and then they will you to please them!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:53
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 480.7 MB

Download Cameron Jakob

carolina

Training for Commando Stas - Part I

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Ruscapturedboys
Cast: Frank Holland
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Condom, Gay, Bdsm
Video language: Russian

This week we're dipping into the bba archives to bring you a unique and formerly unreleased meeting inbetween isaiah and me that was filmed early last year. Unlike most of bba's scenes, this scene experiments with a mingle of reality and fantasy role-playing.The behind-the-scenes reality was that we'd been stood up by another model and had to come up with this alternate scene at the highly last minute.The fantasy is that isaiah is a averse gay-for-pay hooker willing to do nearly anything to earn the swift currency he needs to help pay for his 's surgery and avoid being evicted - even if that means letting a horny older milky gay fellow love every inch of his chiseled youthful body! (this fantasy, by the way, highly closely mirrored our real-life situation).Knowing that isaiah is all mine for the night, i decide to experiment with some kinky fresh things and detect just how far the penniless gay-for-pay black man will go. (keep in mind this scene was filmed early-on in isaiah's "gay for pay" journey, and lengthy before he'd agreed to give up his ass).Join me for this strange late-night meeting total of bizarre fetish joy that includes some light bondage, spanking, face-fucking, and ass-eating....Warning: this scene is not for viewers who are lightly insulted or only interested in watching mutual and sultry sex!But if you find yourself revved on by the taboo fantasy of watching a averse gay-for-pay basketball player like isaiah tensely submit to being pawed, groped, roped up, -kissed, and face-fucked by a horny older milky gay fellow for currency - then this is a bizarre fetish twist on my "dirty older man" episodes that you don't want to miss!See for yourself why i always say: there's no nicer intercourse plaything than a gay-for-pay boy!.

Duration: 15:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5855kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 689.8 MB

Download Training for Commando Stas - Part I

carolina

Soldier Maxim - Continuation - Part I

Cast: John Moore

Vicious Sir John comebacks to humiliate and degrade his pitiful slave elliott. He shows up wearing just his boxers which he orders the slave to sniff his nose into. The gay-for-pay top fastly develops an bulge and flops out his awesome boy meat which he begins to pump into the throat of the feeble sub. Elliott widens when the trouser snake forcibly slides in and out of his throat and slobber adorns the huge lump of meat. Then the Sir orders the slave to arch over and leisurely pumps his rock-hard boy meat deep into the sub's arsehole. This makes elliott moan and this noise enhances as the action speeds up. The slave is flipped over onto his back on the floor as John proceeds to bang into him, causing him considerable damage to his spread hole. Briefly the top is grunting loudly and shoots jizm into the pitiful fag's throat and makes him guzzle down the big jizz. This approach leaves the slave overpowered and collapsed on the floor.

Duration: 15:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5856kbps

File size: 707.7 MB

Download Soldier Maxim - Continuation - Part I

carolina

Cute Lad Raw CBT Flogging Pain

Release Year: 2013
Studio: boy-extreme-movies.com
Genres: Gay male spanking, caning, pain, punishment, whipping

Attractive Lad gets a raw, hard flogging by a heavy whip, also heavy nipple clamps and cbt from a Master.

Format: MPEG
Duration: 23:24
Video: 720x576, MPEG-2, 7869kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Cute Lad Raw CBT Flogging Pain

carolina

Dangerous Games Dallas Evans Reese Rideout

The blue-eyed, blond haired stud takes his time stroking his nice dick. His balls bounce up and down impatiently, wanting to release the white cum they have stored up for this moment. His face goes red and his neck tenses as he unloads a hearty amount of jizz!

Duration: 31:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3319kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 777.8 MB

Download Dangerous Games Dallas Evans Reese Rideout

carolina

Christian James

Cast: Christian James

Do you know what pain is !? I don't think so! To understand what pain is, you need to watch this video with a scene of painful gagging of blue sex!

Duration: 11:25
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 176.3 MB

Download Christian James

carolina

Timur - New Slave to Tame - Final Part

Cast: William Smith

Each person has the most mushy spot is his feet, and that's the dude in the mask is attempting to bring his other sexual related to orgasm through the heel. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 16:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3291kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 419.9 MB

Download Timur - New Slave to Tame - Final Part

carolina

Christian James

Cast: Christian James

Do you want to be by tough guys !? Yes! Then this video is for you ...

Duration: 17:24
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps

File size: 649.2 MB

Download Christian James

carolina

Rickey Silver

Cast: Rickey Silver

The evil blue guy the guy who was not gay until that moment, but now he has no choice ...

Duration: 15:07
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps

File size: 564.2 MB

Download Rickey Silver

carolina

Soldier in a Secret Mission - Final Part

Cast: Walter Wilson

Joseph, 21, has a smooth assets with just the right amount of muscle, the face of a movie-star and a round, taut ass. His greatest friend, Hunter, has been his "wingman" since they were kids, but, unbeknownst to Joseph, Hunter has privately desired to screw him for years while also resenting him, for always getting the girl, for his good looks and effortless charm. Hunter luvs running his hands over Joe's naked, bulky assets as he squirms and resists, tied face-down to an inclined table. "Come on, man!" Joe says, completely confused, since the elder guy and his electric-collar are nowhere to be seen. Then the whip comes crashing down on his culo - with more confidence and vigor. "Fuck!" Joe bellows, as the whipping continues. "And now I'm going to screw you," Hunter announces, showcasing his jewel a fake penis mounted to a powerful machine. The glance of terror on Joe's face is priceless.

Duration: 15:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5855kbps

File size: 667.2 MB

Download Soldier in a Secret Mission - Final Part

carolina

Nico Duvall

Cast: Nico Duvall

A video for those who like to experience delight and painful sensations from watching ...

Duration: 9:30
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps

File size: 352.4 MB

Download Nico Duvall

carolina

Training for Commando Stas - Final Part

Cast: Robert Nguyen

Our Shibari Maestro Sergey occasionally provides us with a new captives. At this time he caught for us something exclusive: rude and arrogant gay-for-pay dude with handsome body. We have to put him down on his knees!

Duration: 15:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps

File size: 713.3 MB

Download Training for Commando Stas - Final Part

carolina

Soldier Maxim - Part II

Cast: Kevin Estrada

Nasty gay-for-pay Sir Joseph finds miserable faggot victim elliott entirely naked and cowering in front of him. The top wedges his trouser snake deep into the sub's throat and briefly elliott is splaying from the length and girth of the Master's meat. This thrills Joseph who briefly orders the victim to flip over before Joseph's gigantic trouser snake is ploughed into the fag's arse. The bottom complains quietly about this tough drilling and this thrills the top more and more until he promptly unleashes his immense trouser snake and shoots jism into elliott's face.

Duration: 15:46

File size: 722.1 MB

Download Soldier Maxim - Part II

carolina

The Tortures of Prisoner Andrei - Final

Cast: Kyle Davis

Sadistic Sir Josh and Derek comeback to proceed the raunchy abasement of pathetic gay elliott. Dressed in football gear, the roaring tops find a bare victim shuddering and awaiting the fierce therapy about to dished out to him. Derek has a marker pen which he uses to write "FAG" on the bottom's forehead and "WHORE" via his flabby buttocks. Caned with a chain like a hound the whinging victim is dragged around the room with Sir Josh photographing him before ordering him to unveiled his wide open arsehole. This excites the Schoolteachers who take it in turns to jam their fuck-sticks deep into his mouth. The faggy victim expands from having such humungous fuck-sticks shoved into his powerless mouth.

Duration: 15:20

File size: 681.2 MB

Download The Tortures of Prisoner Andrei - Final

carolina

The Nasty Things of Oleg - Final Part

Cast: Anthony Crawford

Our Shibari Maestro Sergey periodically provides us with a new captives. At this time he caught for us something exclusive: rude and arrogant gay-for-pay stud with wondrous body. We have to put him down on his knees!

Duration: 15:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps

File size: 598.2 MB

Download The Nasty Things of Oleg - Final Part

carolina

Underwear Model Dima - Part I

Cast: Albert Hunt

Tormentor Callahan knows that the worst kind of torture for a captive like broke away convict Andre is being refused the opportunity to cum. With his fresh pup tightly trussed in a gay-for-pay jacket and spandex hood he secures him to the cross, his giant penis bulge and desperate to unload. Tormentor masturbates him, pleasing his giant penis just enough before leaving him roped up for the night!

Duration: 15:20

File size: 674.4 MB

Download Underwear Model Dima - Part I

carolina

The Boy River - Scene 7 - Appraisal - Full HD 1080p

There's a reason Marcus is frequently up for auction. And it's not because his masters don't want him or think he's disappointing. On the contrary, he often exceeds expectations, leading the powerful men to brag to their buyer friends about their new prize. But this leads to a healthy amount of covetousness among the men, aching for their chance to see the young slave boy become theirs. And when this happens, the buyers see dollar signs. When I saw River standing before me, he stood with the discipline and focus of a soldier. Despite lacking the traditional experience and body of a military man, he was just as molded mentally to obey orders and await commands. I barely had to open my mouth as I moved around him, inspecting his body to assess his value. A qualitative review of his body wasn't sufficient for the dociers of the young men. Precise measurements are taken of their bodies, including their height, weight, cock length, even the weight of their tesitcles to give would-be buyers a real sense of what they're getting. Some men really enjoy the thrill of the physical dominance, the size difference between them and their bought submissives. And without getting up close, this information can be key to them deciding to fight a hard bidding war between them and another buyer. Of course, it doesn't hurt to sample the wares of the young men. For someone like River, I was eager to get a sniff of his pits, inhaling the sweet, ripe scent of arousal and unease that his musk revealed. I could tell he was nervous, but he wouldn't show it on his face. But by using all my senses, the truth outs. I handled his genitals in my hand, feeling their heat and weight. He was fully engorged within moments, giving me a real sense of what he had to offer. I could tell he hadn't cum in some time. He was sensitive to my touch and practically trembled from simply cradling his testicles in my fingers. When I leaned in to give the head of his cock a taste, a glistening bead of pre-cum escaped, as if letting me know he was ready to be taken. I turned him around to tease his hole. My wet fingers navigated his sphincter, feeling it tighten and loosen with each breath. I couldn't tell if he was subconsciously trying to fight me or let me in. Either way, my dominant digit found its way inside. River's moans echoed into the dark void. Despite the few onlookers watching us, it felt like it was just me and him. When he was properly presented, oiled, and ready to to try out, I gestured for my buddy, Master Houser, to come out from the dark. The handsome man had been eyeing River for months, his mouth watering at every glimpse of him. He wanted him more than most, and I knew he would pay a lot for the chance to claim him for his own. When Master Houser approached, I watched him take in the glistening, hard body of the young man. River arched his back to show him his beautiful backside, giving him a full view of his tight hole. I knew from fingering him just how impossibly intact he was, still feeling like a virgin after many, many sessions of hardcore pounding. Master Houser opened his fly, not even bothering to unbutton his suit jacket, to pull out his throbbing daddy dick. Within seconds, he was piercing the flesh of the young boy, skewering him with his member deep. I could see River's cling to the auction block, withstanding the sheer force and fire of the sudden penetration. Master Houser's dominance was on full display and the slave boy River was just his little fuck puppet. It was exciting to watch, knowing that any moment the salt and pepper daddy would shoot his load up inside River's hole. The young boy struggled, but he didn't move away. He was there to take every thrust, no matter what. I knew Master Houser would be satisfied with him. And I'll be looking for his bid at the next sale.

Duration: 23:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7771kbps
Audio: 311kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download The Boy River - Scene 7 - Appraisal - Full HD 1080p

carolina

Zee Knox

Cast: Zee Knox

Don't know how to make the guy you like suffer !? Then this video is for you ...

Duration: 17:13
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4687kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 557.8 MB

Download Zee Knox