What's new
Welcome

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Rapidgator.net
fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

Natural Habitat: Saint & Stephon - Saint ,Star Beauty ,Stephon

Jay1488

Administrator
Staff member

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Big Dick ,Condom ,Rough Sex ,Straight Boy ,Straight/Bi Action ,Threesome/Group Sex
Video language: English

This is the latest in our new series of scenes that showcase your favorite straight models doing what they do best - only this time we've added a bisexual twist!
Star beauty is a freaky female who actually gets turned on by watching guy-on-guy sex, and even though the focus of this scene is on these sexy straight studs aggressively tag-teaming some pussy, there's a little bit of interaction between the guys this time as well.
It's funny to see a side of saint that we've never seen before. He's like a kid in a candy store, grinning from ear to ear with his dick pointing straight toward the ceiling as he finally gets "rewarded" for all of his hard work with a much-requested (and long overdue) scene with a female.
In my opinion, seeing saint in his "natural habitat" only makes it all the more hot and exciting to think of everything he's done in his other bba scenes!
The same can be said for stephon, who confidently shows off his skills in the bedroom as he gives the lucky star beauty the fuck of her life. You'll have to judge for yourself whose stroke game you think is the best!
I realize this type of scene won't be every viewer's cup of tea, but it's meant to be an interesting (and infrequent) change of pace for those of you wanting to see your favorite bba models in some straight and bisexual action.

Format: mp4
Duration: 35:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 675.4 MB

Continue reading...