What's new
Welcome

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Rapidgator.net
fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

~Gaymania | Sweet boy's ass in Love~

belialxxxx

Gaymania_Study Group (Jacob Dixon, Jessie Montgomery, Matthew Keading, Aiden Summers, Mitch Hudson)

Genre: Cumshots, Jocks, Group Sex, Oral, Bareback, Rimming, Gang bang, College Guys, Twinks

VideoQuality: HD
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileSize: 925.8 MB
Duration: 00:34:48
Resolution: 1280x720

DOWNLOAD:

7JSOjZdLF3vmqv3GeUmk.mp4

belialxxxx

Gaymania_Reality Boys 2: Rodrigo & Andy Star

Rodrigo tears apart Andy's ass.

Genre: Big Dicks, Cumshots, Latino, Masturbation, Anal, Tattoos, Brazilian
Cast: Rodrigo, Andy Star

FileSize: 636.4 MB
Duration: 00:21:13

DOWNLOAD:

M60xfGCNzM8TiOzIWy4X.mp4

belialxxxx

Gaymania_Casey Abandons The Camera For That Ass!

Casey is far too tempted to be able to maintain his professional standards, but we totally get it! He's snapping pics of cute Cameron and soon has to abandon his duties, giving in to the chance to share some hard young cock and enjoy that snug little rump! Cameron is more than happy about it as they lick and slurp each other, but it's the deep fucking all over the bed that finally has him squirting his seed out. With his load spent he takes some final deep thrusts from his bareback buddy and enjoys a very messy facial too!

Genre: Twinks, Bareback, Rimming, Masturbation, Anal, Oral
Cast: Cameron Hilander, Casey Xander

VideoQuality: Full HD
FileSize: 669 MB
Duration: 00:15:40
Resolution: 1920x1080

DOWNLOAD:

JD9WrABX5s5HGrjTOSbk.mp4

belialxxxx

Gaymania_SC-1527 Abe & Ryan: Bareback

For a guy who I thought would never come back, Abe has turned into a really fantastic top!
He's enthusiastic, he's powerful, and he's passionate. Plus he has dick that doesn't stop and he loves to satisfy his partners.
And as for his partners, they've all been giving him rave reviews!
I though for sure that Joshua had fallen in love with him, and now Ryan...
'Oh my fucking god,' he said, like a little kid getting a new toy (OK maybe not exactly like that but you get the idea). 'This is so much fun.'
I could tell that Ryan was really enjoying himself. He's a little power bottom and getting the shit fucked out of him by a hot muscle top really made for a very good day!

Genre: Muscles, Facial, Hardcore, Masturbation, Creampie, Bareback, Kissing, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots
Cast: Abe, Ryan

FileSize: 774.6 MB
Duration: 00:21:40

DOWNLOAD:

Vf4miKpEY2Zmyv22j1eV.mov

belialxxxx

Gaymania_Adorable Bareback Boyfriends

Cute young Cameron and gorgeous blond Justin make a perfect team. We join the two in the bedroom where making out soon leads to passionate oral. With Cameron's 8-inch cock being licked and sucked by the handsome new boy he's soon raging stiff. He loves the taste of his friend's perfect pink cock too, but he really craves that snug naked ass. Watch as experienced bottom boy Justin takes every inch deep in his ass, on his side, riding that length and then on his back too until both are ready to spew hot cream!

Genre: Smooth, Anal, Oral, Masturbation, Twinks, Bareback
Cast: Cameron Hilander, Justin Underwood

FileSize: 703.7 MB
Duration: 00:14:50

DOWNLOAD:

4Eux5gU9iRtBZ136wir3.mp4

belialxxxx

Gaymania_SC-1529 Ashton & Calvin: Bareback

'Man I've missed you guys!' Calvin said as he gave me a big hug.
'It's only been a couple of months,' I said.
'Yeah I know,' he laughed. 'But I'm ready to have some fun!'
I knew he was going to have some fun because I'd planned on having him meet up with Ashton. Once they met they hit it off instantly. I think it was because they have very similar personalities!
'I'm not sure what I'm in the mood for,' Calvin said. 'I kind of feel like getting fucked.'
'Hey I could go for that,' Ashton said. He was lying on the bed next Calvin and both of them looked adorable!
'I have an idea,' I said. 'Why don't you take turns fucking each other?'
They both laughed and nodded.
It turned out to be a really good idea... and they really made a mess of the bed!

Genre: Facial, Fingering, Kissing, Masturbation, Anal Sex, Bareback, Hardcore, FlipFlop, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Muscles, Tattoos
Cast: Ashton, Calvin

FileSize: 927.7 MB
Duration: 00:27:26

DOWNLOAD:

UYE5uujFlQVESzQt6FcH.mov

belialxxxx

Gaymania_Touch of Grey (Kurt Niles, Matthew Grey)

Colossal cocked, Kurt Niles, and adorable twink Matthew Grey combine with smokin' hot chemistry, in this balls deep, dick down!

Genre: Bareback, Anal, Kissing, Oral, Masturbation, Smooth, Twinks
Cast: Kurt Niles, Matthew Grey

FileSize: 857.8 MB
Duration: 00:23:06

DOWNLOAD:

9DWQ4ZubAXz1NZCr3MJg.mp4