What's new
Welcome

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Rapidgator.net
fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

Extreme Punishment Fantasy | Cock Torture And Electro Torture Action

biksa

Staff member

Blake - Part 1

Blake is 22 years old, compact, muscular and sexy, but very nervous and scared. Scott towers above the frightened young man, intimidating and menacing as he begins to beat Blake with leather and metal paddles. Poor young Blake is soon crying out and whimpering in pain, twisting and writhing in his bonds as Scott lays it on very heavy.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:39
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 213.3 MB

Download Blake - Part 1

biksa

Staff member

Submission Prison, Scene 01: Nate Grimes, Drew Dixon, Myles Landon

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Nate Grimes, Drew Dixon, Myles Landon
Genres: Boots, Fetish, Kink, Oral
Video language: English

Here at Dorchester Corrections Facility, the corrupt head guard is the cruel and sadistic Myles Landon, who makes it clear to his pathetic new inmates that he is in control and basically owns them for the duration of their sentences. He takes fiendish delight in breaking them in and breaking them down on their very first day in jail and, for two young punks like Nate Grimes and Drew Dixon, he has some painful lessons to make them learn the relentless ins and outs of their new life behind bars. Establishing his authority from the get-go, 'You men are mine to do with as I please. You call me 'Sir,' and maybe I'll take it easy on you,'. Myles strips Nate and Drew of both their clothes and their dignity, first instructing them down on their knees to lick and clean his boots to a spit polish shine. Still seeing signs of disrespect, Myles handcuffs his new prison bitches to the holding cell bars and gives them a good flogging to show them who's boss. More scared stiff than scared straight, .

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7913kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 847.8 MB

Download Submission Prison, Scene 01: Nate Grimes, Drew Dixon, Myles Landon

biksa

Staff member

Randy - Part 1

Randy is a 22 year old straight guy from the neighborhood near our studio with a live in girlfriend whose name is tattooed on his chest next to a fresh hickey from her. She doesn't know that Randy agreed to make gay videos with us. Scott stripped the young man down and used two leather paddles on his cute, tight ass, but it wasn't until he used his painful metal paddle the he made a real impression on the nervous Randy.

Duration: 14:00
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps

File size: 507.0 MB

Download Randy - Part 1

biksa

Staff member

Too Close to the Edge

Aaron bruiser's wife suspects that he is cheating on her, so she has setup a spy-cam in their bedroom to find out once and for all.

Duration: 17:19
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 1071kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 183.0 MB

Download Too Close to the Edge

biksa

Staff member

Chic Spanks Casper - Part 2

Chic ties Casper to a stool in an awkward and uncomfortable position, his cock and balls hanging in full view, and proceeds to beat him with a crop, switch and cane. Poor Casper writhes and struggles in agony, gasping, screaming and crying out with every blow. His breathing becomes so labored that he's actually wheezing, trying to catch his breath as Chic stripes his ass with the three stinging instruments of pain.

Duration: 13:57

File size: 505.4 MB

Download Chic Spanks Casper - Part 2

biksa

Staff member

Taken, Scene 01: Kirk Cummings, Jesse Zeppelin

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Kirk Cummings, Jesse Zeppelin
Genres: Cum Eating, Electro Play, Fetish/Kink, Flogging, Gagging, Oral, Tattoos

When pervy janitor Jesse Zeppelin spots sexy stud Kirk Cummings walking alone, he ceases his opportunity and takes Kirk back to his compound. Once there, Jesse duct tapes his hostage to a bathroom stall and slowly starts whipping a bound and gagged Kirk. Terrified and helpless, Kirk screams out as Jesse has his way with the whip and an electric wand. Jesse decides to cut Kirk some slack and removes the tape so Kirk can suck on Jesse's thick cock at the urinal. The janitor keeps using his mouth slave relentlessly until Kirk's mouth gets filled with warm cum, direct from the tip of Jesse's throbbing rod.

Duration: 19:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5313kbps

File size: 802.9 MB

Download Taken, Scene 01: Kirk Cummings, Jesse Zeppelin

biksa

Staff member

Jake - Part 2

Now in Part 2 the real pain starts. Scott has Jake strung up with his hands suspended from the ceiling and uses a whip and cane on his poor ass. Jake howls in pain, flinching, kicking, screaming and struggling to get away as he tries to deal with the agony of Scott's relentless assault.

Duration: 13:04

File size: 471.4 MB

Download Jake - Part 2

biksa

Staff member

Tony - Hold It for 60 Seconds

The boys are given a camera and the freedom to do what they want, and of course that means a whole lot of sucking and raw butt fucking! The gorgeous boys get their loads pumping out with some great bareback action as kyros fucks his lover, sharing the juice in a messy finish!

Duration: 21:51

File size: 810.9 MB

Download Tony - Hold It for 60 Seconds

biksa

Staff member

Muscle Man John - Part 2

Scott takes a cane to the muscle hunk's ass while he whines and complains,trying alternately to laugh and bully his way out of the punishment, to control the situation. But Scott is having none of it, and John is soon writhing and gasping in real pain. When he complains that he can't take any more of the cane, Scott switches to the crop. "Can't you go lighter," he whines as Scott has him moaning naked in front of the camera, trying to save face with his smart mouth.

Duration: 13:35

File size: 212.4 MB

Download Muscle Man John - Part 2

biksa

Staff member

Two Steps Forward - One Step Back

This gives milo the opportunity to jerk off and really enjoy the prostrate massage! Connor grabs milo by both ankles and makes a final spirited race to the finish, then he pulls out and dumps a massive load of thick creamy cum all over milo's beat-up asshole.

Duration: 24:32
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 733.5 MB

Download Two Steps Forward - One Step Back

biksa

Staff member

Joey - Part 2

In Part 2 Rich has Joey tied face down to a bar stool, his beefy ass in the air and his cock and balls hanging visibly beneath him, in an exposed and vulnerable position, looking scared and worried . He continues the punishment with a whip and rawhide cane, the stinging bite of these two instruments has the muscular straight guy crying out in pain, writhing and cursing with every blow.

Duration: 13:37

File size: 212.7 MB

Download Joey - Part 2

biksa

Staff member

Tyler's Undignified Edging

Knowing what milo really wants, connor hikes himself up a little higher, leans forward for better leverage, and begins slam-fucking milo. At this point milo is screaming out load as connor plunges balls deep over and over again. Connor then flips milo over and throws one of his legs over his shoulder, continuing the fuck-fest missionary style.

Duration: 19:32
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 1372kbps
Audio: 152kbps

File size: 250.2 MB

Download Tyler's Undignified Edging

biksa

Staff member

Indy Wrestler - Gino - Part 3

In Part 3 Scott's hard work is paying off, he has the tough wrestler where he wants him. Using a whip and two canes, he breaks the young man, until he's sobbing like a bitch.

Duration: 13:29

File size: 210.8 MB

Download Indy Wrestler - Gino - Part 3

biksa

Staff member

Bobby. Session Eight

Release Year: 2014
Studio: BreederFuckers
Cast: Bobby, Dave, Adrian
Genres: BDSM, bondage, humiliation, spanking, ball torture, sex toys, handjob, cumshots

All his moaning earns him a gag around his mouth so that he can merely whine inside his mouth and bow his head with his dirty blonde hair all tossled. His long luscious foreskin is clamped and attached to his shiny school shoes. Bobby's only response can be to release large gaseous expulsions from his anus to which he's treated with hard smacks from a big blunt cricket bat. To deal with all that pent up sperm, the boy is energetically milked so he creams all over his clean black trousers. As punishment for making such a mucky mess his sensitive glans are rubbed all over with a vibrator in a way that is unbearably agonizing. He squirms against his restraints with all his might but can't escape the gruelling tickling sensation to his spent cock. He's left laying there utterly exhausted, sore and covered in spunk.

Duration: 26:55
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2085kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 424.7 MB

Download Bobby. Session Eight

biksa

Staff member

GayWarGames - Tissue boy - Part 2

Czechistan becomes more populated by these "street artists", its really problematic for our political regime. So I was asked to guard this abandoned building and catch some of wannabe artists. I cought this little shit, he must be thought he was Pollock but in the end he is just a tissue for my play...

Duration: 13:28
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 303.8 MB

Download GayWarGames - Tissue boy - Part 2

biksa

Staff member

Uncomfortable Shy. Straight Guy

It's a real pleasure for me today to pop his cherry right in front of all my fans! I told him not to worry, that i was gonna go easy on him (at the start) and that he was gonna be fine... Guess what? The boy came with my huge cock up his ass! Check this out!

Duration: 23:20
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 625kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 171.7 MB

Download Uncomfortable Shy. Straight Guy

biksa

Staff member

Jonathan Pays with His Ass - Part 1

Jonathan has been with us for a few years as a model, and lately as a part time camera man and editor, but he's always refused to make a spanking video. Recently he fucked up on the camera and ruined a video, and we have an office tradition, if you fuck up a video you have to make one to replace it. So nervous, scared Jonathan must go over Rich's knee for his first ever spanking and takes it like a little bitch, kicking his legs, screaming and begging for mercy.

Duration: 13:03

File size: 204.0 MB

Download Jonathan Pays with His Ass - Part 1

biksa

Staff member

Whats Wrong with Me

Today i have a little twink with me . His name is lucas vino and he's from the north of brazil. He's just 18 but he loves cock. The bigger the better so i'm not surprised he called me! He recently sucked so many dicks but he's never taken anything up his tight little virgin ass.

Duration: 20:42
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 1175kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 235.7 MB

Download Whats Wrong with Me

biksa

Staff member

Straight Sub Spanked - Part 2

Now Rich takes a cane to Eco's tender, young ass. He struggles to maintain his composure as Rich whips him, but the cane's stinging bite soon has him crying out inpain. He knows that Rich is in a contest, and won't stop until he makes him cry, like his mistress. The tension and fear only intensify as Rich canes him standing with his hands over his head as he dances, hops and writhes in agony, his only hope is to cry soon to end his agony.

Duration: 12:04

File size: 187.0 MB

Download Straight Sub Spanked - Part 2

biksa

Staff member

Vinnie on Display

Cameron and poul are real good buds, they're familiar with each others dicks from their mutual jack off sessions, so going a little further than sucking and stroking each other isn't so much of a big deal for these boys!

Duration: 16:47

File size: 621.3 MB

Download Vinnie on Display