What's new
Welcome

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Rapidgator.net
fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

Blake Mason - Adam Fucks Ryan

R

r1.rssmix.org

From Blake Mason: If you remember, at the end of Ryan B's last film with Kallum, we talked about him getting fucked - you can see the conversation in the bonus film. Well, I thought long and hard about it and after a few lengthy conversations with Ryan B we finally agreed on a shoot. Now, this wasn't easy to arrange and I was pretty apprehensive that the "straight boy" would back out... but here it is! Adam was going to be the one to fuck his ass and Ryan B assured me that no cock had ever been there before. After a little foreplay (which included the usual sucking and even some rimming) it was time for Ryan B to lay back with his legs in the air, while Adam gently eased his cock into his waiting hole. And Ryan B took it like a champ image There's some dirty talk in this one - Adam just couldn't resist teasing Ryan B just a little as he slowly built up the speed and depth of his penetration. Going doggy-style certainly put a smile on Ryan B's face, and by the time it came to doing it standing up he was well and truly getting his ass slammed image And yes, there's some bonus footage to enjoy as well, and Ryan B even conceded that maybe he's bi-sexual after all!

Format: avi
Duration: 23:14
Video: 640x480, xvid, 1989kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 361.6 MB

Continue reading...