What's new
Welcome

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Rapidgator.net
fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

Bareback Sex Boy Toy - Best Films

armagedec

Staff member

Daddys Boy Whore Vol 15

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bareback
Video language: English

Hey Dad. It's me, your stepson. I'm so happy to have you in my life. When mom, and you, got together, I just knew that we were going to have a special relationship. Not many men would wake up their stepson every day so they can get to school on time. Or give them a massage after a long day at practice. I still remember the day you taught me how to shave during that road trip. And how about that time you put me over your knee because I was acting like a spoiled brat. I hold all those memories close, but I think it's time to make new ones. I want to be your boy, daddy. I need to be used, like the boys in this video. I want you to show me how to please you, daddy. How to take your cock like a real man. How to crave your body on top of mine. How to open my mouth to take your entire dick. I want you to show me how to be daddy's boy whore. I didn't know just how to tell you, so I decided to let Pavel Sora, Tom Malone, John Barber, Corey Law, Dave London, Dominik Black, Trent Tarzan, and Jo.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:18:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1067kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 693.4 MB

Download Daddys Boy Whore Vol 15

armagedec

Staff member

The Revolution Is My Boyfriend

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Cazzo Film
Cast: Susanne Sachsse, Daniel Batscher, Andreas Rupprecht, Dean Monroe, Anton Z. Risan, Daniel Fettig, Gerrit, Joeffrey, Ulrike Schirm, Sherry Vine, Stephan Dilschneider, Punktchen, Sven Reinhard, Naushad
Genres: feature movie / trash, hetero / bi sex scenes, anal, oral, cumshots, rimming, public sex

Sexy "radical chic" in the extended hardcore version of the Bruce La Bruce Classic The Raspberry Reich. In best Red Army Faction tradition, an industrialist gets kidnapped and held for ransom. That, at least, is the plan designed by four wanna-be terrorists: Andreas, Clyde, Horst, and Helmut. But when their young, good-looking victim gets chained mistakenly to Clyde, the entire scheme goes haywire. While Clyde and Patrick take pleasure in giving each other blow jobs in the trunk of a car, Gudrun two revolutionaries, Che and Holger, to have sex with each other back at group headquarters ...
continuation of the description in English
continuation of the description in English
Gudrun is the group's femalemander who criticizes heterosexuality for being bourgeois and counterrevolutionary. That's why all the men in the group have to fuck each other, whether they want to or not. Even Helmut and Horst have a lot of fun with anal sex though they were very skeptical at first. Meanwhile, hor.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:29:53
Video: 640x368, XviD, 1085kbps

File size: 803.1 MB

Download The Revolution Is My Boyfriend

armagedec

Staff member

No-holds-barred

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Jesse Santana, Billy Byron, Corey Martin, Devon Hunter, Dylan Roberts, Jake Austin, Logan Drake, Tyler Andrews
Genres: Anal Sex, Freshmen, Cumshots, Uncut Cocks, Swimming Pool, Masturbation (Solo), Outdoor Sex, Piercings, Rimming, Tattoos, Threesomes

It's time to party hearty with Jesse Santana and his frisky friends who invade the Mirage-Vista Grande Resort in Palm Springs for a no-holds-barred sex-capade in Jesse's Getaway. With lots of heavy manaction on hand, no one's gonna throw in the towel until everyone's drunk their fill.

Duration: 1:16:23
Video: 720x576, DivX 4, 2426kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download No-holds-barred

armagedec

Staff member

Milky Youngsters

Studio: Boyfucker
Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,

8 hot guys in 4 hardcore scenes full of bareback sex, deep throat, sperm eating, outdoor action, rimming, and of course. big dicks!

Duration: 1:17:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2832kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Milky Youngsters

armagedec

Staff member

Daddys Boy Whore Vol 16

A dad might have a son to play ball with, but a daddies boy is a special breed. A daddies boy will do whatever their daddy says. He trusts in daddy completely and gives his love to him every single day. But this isn't a one-way street. A daddy has to be there for their son and willing to put in some work too. No matter if the boy needs new clothes, or help understanding their bodies and interest as they develop. Maybe they need a little break from the books or someone to heal their pain when they hurt. Its part of an elevated bond that grows when a boy loves taking care of his daddy and being his whore. Thats just the kind of special relationship you get with Eric Lenn, Jacob Dolce, John Barber, Gregor Gilead, Pavel Sora, Andrey Zolin, Tom Uli, and Trent Tarzan on Daddy's Boy Whore Volume 16. Nothing but the best mouth and ass a boy can offer a good daddy. The softest lips on a daddy dick and most fuckable hole, built for daddies pleasure. But the question is, are you a good daddy?

Duration: 1:27:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1052kbps

File size: 763.6 MB

Download Daddys Boy Whore Vol 16

armagedec

Staff member

The First Time

Release Year: 2005
Studio: XXX-Project
Genres: 18-25, Bareback, anal, oral, group, toys, big cocks, double penetration, piercing, group gang bang

110 minutes of bareback action with 12 German boys in 5 condom free scenes! Cumming on asses and faces, double perations, dildos, cum eating, and a group gang bang! A new German label with German Original Sound. Fresh young German guys show pure and uninhibited sex at well-known locations in the German gay stronghold Cologne.

Duration: 1:38:26
Video: 720x544, DivX 5, 1317kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download The First Time

armagedec

Staff member

RascalVideo Oral Exams

Release Year: 2002
Studio: Channel 1 Releasing, Rascal Video
Cast: Matt Summers, Michelangelo Risi, Ray Stone, Rick Hollander, Rob Kirk, Victor Rios
Genres: College Life, Big Dicks, Cumshots, Deep Throating, Double Oral Penetration, Fetish, Interracial, Muscle, Orgy, Rimming, Uncut

The prolific director Chi Chi LaRue takes Matt Summers, a whole bunch of hot-n-heavily hung Hotties, and sets them in a school-like setting all for the sole and admirable purpose of getting Matt to get deep-throated to the point of nearly choking to .

Duration: 1:19:58
Video: 720x496, XviD, 2323kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download RascalVideo Oral Exams

armagedec

Staff member

Fuck my hole

Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,

Interracial fuckers await you. Hard fuck and 2 dicks in one small boyhole. Enjoy 10 hot guys in four hardcore scenes!

Duration: 1:38:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2636kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Fuck my hole

armagedec

Staff member

Daddys Boy Whore Vol 17

Where do you like to fuck with your boy? Spread across the mattress as he sucks on your cock. Fucking him from behind as he braces his hands on the floor. Laying flat as he rides you up and down. Standing off the side of the bed. How about on the couch when his mom isnt home? Sitting back while he takes your cock down his throat. Your boy bent over the arm of the chair while you grab his hips and fuck him deep. Him taking daddy's cock up his young tight hole as you sit face to face. Maybe you dont fuck him, but you stoke his beautiful cock, while massaging his body until he comes in your hand. No matter how you do it, its the right way. Thats just what you get from Cris Denny, Josh Cavalin, John Barber, Richard Hicks, Martin Dajnar, Alex Law, Paris Nio, and Thomas Fiaty on Daddy's Boy Whore Volume 17. Daddys fucking their boys the right way.

Duration: 1:17:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1156kbps
Audio: 129kbps

File size: 736.4 MB

Download Daddys Boy Whore Vol 17

armagedec

Staff member

10 Feet of Meat

Release Year: 2012
Studio: CockyBoys.com
Cast: Tommy Defendi, Ben Rose, Gabriel Clark, Jake Bass, Jimmy Clay, Kennedy Carter, Pierre Fitch, Stephen Forest
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Uncut Cocks, Big Dicks, Rimming, Tattoos, Toys, Masturbation, Outdoor Sex

There's nothing like a big-dicked stud! Everyone loves a guy with a huge dick that knows exactly how to use it. When he's pounding away at a tight willing hole, there's nothing else on his mind but getting every inch of that giant cock in a tight crevice. 10 Feet of Meat puts together some of the biggest cocks around for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy.

Duration: 1:43:51
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1594kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download 10 Feet of Meat

armagedec

Staff member

Videoboys Craving Huge Cocks

Release Year: 2010
Studio: VideoBoys.com
Cast: Jessy Karson, Xavier Powell, Trent Evan, Julien Cox
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Big Dick, Rimming, Twink, Facial Cumshot

Everyone loves a big fat cock in Craving Huge Cocks. Trent, Xavier, Jessy and Nico have 'em and Julien, Bobby, Andrew and Damien want them... they want those huge cocks in their mouths, in their asses and pumping cum. These bottoms need huge cock!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:20:00
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Videoboys Craving Huge Cocks

armagedec

Staff member

Indecent Rookies

8 hot guys in 4 hardcore scenes of deep throating, ass rimming, bareback sex, and sperm eating!

Duration: 1:34:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2621kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Indecent Rookies

armagedec

Staff member

Daddys Boy Whore Vol 18

Do you remember the first time you thought of how hot it would be to fuck your boy? Maybe it was while he was taking a shower, and you caught a glimpse of his wet body. Perhaps it was when you saw his erect cock while he was relaxing in the sauna. Or was it when you were rubbing him down after a long day, and the touch of his body drove you crazy? How about the time you caught him playing with his dildo when he thought you were taking a shower. No matter how it happened, youll never forget it. Just ask Vincent Stone, Alex Law, Eric Lenn, Robbie Dane, Martin Dajnar, Mark Troy, Danny Chris, and Tom Uli as they fuck their boys for the first time on Daddy's Boy Whore Volume 18!

Duration: 1:24:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1141kbps

File size: 790.8 MB

Download Daddys Boy Whore Vol 18

armagedec

Staff member

Lustful Games

Release Year: 2016
Studio: GayBoysStudios
Genres: Deep Throat, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking, Bareback Sex, Muscled Guys, Rimming, Monster Cocks, Verbal Humilation

Lustful Games with our gay boys. We present you 9 hot and nice guys in
bareback action and outdoor sex. They suck their dicks and rim their asses.
After getting fucked by huge uncut dicks they eat the semen and lick the sperrmy lips.

Duration: 1:33:21
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6783kbps
Audio: 149kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

Download Lustful Games

armagedec

Staff member

Young & Uncut vol.4

Release Year: 2004
Studio: Tino Video, The French Connection
Cast: Hans Kern, Josef Ther, Miky Sem, Milos Kandinsky, Patrik Maxwell, Skip Baxter
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Twinks

French Connection puts out a series of videos called "Young & Uncut" which now runs from #1 to #18. They're all videos showing Czech boys (and a few other nationalities, I'm sure) in very hot solo, duo and trio action and there are usually about four or five scenes per video. All of them are videos that they've licensed from Tino Video in Germany; they change the name, put in a new opening title, and make a new DVD cover, but otherwise the videos from French Connection and Tino Video are identical.

Duration: 1:17:39
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 991kbps

File size: 641.5 MB

Download Young & Uncut vol.4

armagedec

Staff member

Asshole Alert

Studio: Young and Restless

They're as cute as fuck and as horny as dogs in season - exactly the kind of boys that will appeal to anyone who loves twinks in their prime, as they suck and fuck like the total whores they were surely always destined to be. Lads like Tim Law and Noah Matous, who could never say no to any thick, throbbing piece of manhood, and who are soon sucking and fucking like animals without so much as a condom in sight. Whether they're copping out in their bedrooms, or enjoying a spit-roasting threesome in the park, these fresh-faced beauties aren't happy until they've had their butt-holes packed to capacity; culminating in the kind of total white-out spunk-blast that'll have you yanking on your own dick to a sticky crescendo!

Duration: 1:58:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5662kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

Download Asshole Alert

armagedec

Staff member

Hardcore Workers

Cast: Oscar Marin, Miiothy Miio, Sir Peter, Jay Carter, Abel Sanztin, Dann Grey, Koldo Goran, Patrick Dei, Viktor Rom, Logan Moore

Working all day can get kind of tiresome but our mates have found a way to enjoy their breaks, plugging welcoming holes with huge raw tools!

Duration: 1:42:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1148kbps
Audio: 129kbps

File size: 963.2 MB

Download Hardcore Workers

armagedec

Staff member

Seducing Young Boys

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Bareback Boy Bangers
Cast: Zac Todd, Boris Orla, Joe Parkes, Zac Powers, Sascha Levi, Ryan Olsen, Jack Blue, Simon Clay, Victor Klicko, David Russo

These horny lads know the secret for Seducing Young Boys! It's simple - a few compliments, a knowing look and a hand casually brushing over their crotch - they'll be putty in your hands in no time! These guys make the art of seduction look easy as they kiss and caress their intended, and willing, victim - stroking their hair and slipping a hand inside their pants and feeling the hardness grow beneath their touch. Clothes are soon a heap on the floor and cracks are tongued and lubed, cocks are suckled and these boys are aching to have a fat boner piercing their ass. Five deliciously devious guys seduce young boys into giving up their virgin butts for the bare and raw fuck of a lifetime!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:36:33
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4807kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download Seducing Young Boys

armagedec

Staff member

BBK vol.5

Release Year: 2009
Studio: JNRC
Cast: Amateur
Genres: Oral, Anal, Bareback, Duet,

Hardcore French fucking hunks get down and dirty in this hairy, muscular XXX fuckfest!The story of adventure on your ass.

Duration: 1:19:22
Video: 640x480, XviD, 875kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 624.4 MB

Download BBK vol.5

armagedec

Staff member

Taste of cum

This is the taste of cum. Watch eight hot guys in 4 hardcore scenes!
Raw gay fuck with big dicks, nice and well trained boys and a lot of milk in every hole.

Duration: 1:18:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2865kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Taste of cum